NADS Facial Wax Strips

2.9

Good thing I did a test strip because 8 hours later, my jaw line is bright red with itchy bumps. I'm hoping this goes away soon. Won't ever use these again!

I just tried this on my sideburns since my sideburns got pretty dark & hairy after having my son . I also did my upper lip as well. It worked AMAZING on the sideburns, Pulled almost all the hairs out & only had to tweeze a few stragglers that were left. It will leave you a little red which is very normal so don't freak out. As for the lip, I'd stick to getting them threaded or waxed by a professional.

TIP: Hold the skin very taut when pulling the strip off, doing so you'll be able to get most of the hairs out & it lessens the pain quite a bit.

These were the first product I used to wax my upper lip. I was hesitant to buy these due to the mixed reviews, but they were on sale at ulta for a few dollars so I figured why not.
I followed the directions exactly, warming the strips between my fingers until the fabric felt warm to touch. It easily got rid of all the little hairs on my upper lip (keep in mind the hair was fairly thin and sparse) without causing much irration. My sensitive skin was only red for ten to twenty minutes.
Overall, I would recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are terrible, terrible, terrible. Two times now they have left an incredibly nasty, peeling red mark on my upper lip. The last one took nearly two weeks to heal. I figured I did something wrong (even though I followed the directions and used the calming wipes + cold water after waxing) and tried them again when I didn't feel like heading to the salon. I'm sitting here with another big ugly red mark on my face as I type this. I hope this one heals and I don't have a permanent mark like another reviewer experienced. DO NOT BUY THESE.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

By far the worst cosmetic item I have ever had the misfortune of using. The product didn't remove any of the hair that I had and instead left huge chunks of wax on my face. This product irritated the skin immensely, caused me to break out in dozens of little red pimples and has resulted in my face being a disgusting oily slather despite having washed it at least 10 times within 15 hours. Just rubbing the "calming" oil wipes (which I had to use due to the extreme wax residue) quickly over the affected area led to it spreading all over my face and even down my neck, and I can't get rid of it. I am really upset about this as I feel very sore and uncomfortable and am not presentable despite having to go out. Would never recommend. And yes, I followed the instructions.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have permanent scars next to each eye from using this product. I followed all directions. It tore the skin, which scabbed over, and left damage that cannot be undone. At my age, I can live with it. If i were a teen, I'd be devastated. Avoid the product.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Location: Target
Price: $5
Contents: 12 sets of 2 strips, 4 post-wax wipes

The good: I really like these strips. (Their body ones are another story - DON'T get those.) I had never waxed my face before, and I am on my second box. I use these at night, so my face won't be red for the rest of the day. They aren't too painful. I use them on my upper lip and unibrow every two weeks, so these last me quite a while.

The bad: They need to include more wipes! These last me so long that I have to use baby oil instead of the wipes.

Overall, they're nothing special, but I will continue to purchase them. Be sure to pick up some good toner or baby oil to get the residue off - you'l run out of wipes.

I have tried Veet, Nair and Nads. Nads win! It removed every hair it sticks onto and it doesn't have to be 2 to 5mm long like what the box says. It could be longer, I swear mine was more than 1cm long! I'm impressed. And it's less messier than using Veet and Nair. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have a lot of facial hair. For upper lips I tryed this. I use once a week and works great. I LOVE NADS products. This is cheap at Wal-Mart.
Remove all upper lip hair does not irritate.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was unsure whether to purchase this or not as there were such terrible reviews on every single wax strips I picked up off the shelves. I remember standing there looking at Nad's, (which I had used in the past and it worked brilliantly) thinking I may as well give it a go. Considering the reviews it already has I didn't have high hopes, and my past with wax strips you have to warm between your hands have left me in 'sticky situations'. Anyways, I warmed them between my palms for a few short seconds and I applied them as instructed. I couldn't have been happier! I am a hairy young lady, and I have fine but visible hair on my torso... It removed all the hairs I wanted it to and by the time I was done I had used over 50% of the wax strips (over 20). I've never been disappointed in Nad's, ladies - don't be afraid to try it! Also, it's best for 2 to 5 mm hair! Yay for Nad's!

Top Rated Hair Removal