MISSHA Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Betaine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caffeine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Urea, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/11/2011 7:10:00 AM

Many people recommended the Hello Kitty Apple Gomage, Laniege peeling gel and Cure but I couldn't get my hands on them and used this one instead. I actually have the Missha Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence peeling gel though and I purchased this for $24.90 AUD.
For the price, I do not think it is worth it but it works decently. I am able to see dead skin cells being peeled off and radiant, smoother skin afterwards. After a while, it did not seem to be working as much and I preferred my good old flannel to exfoliate instead.
I think the packaging is pretty but the pump it really cheap and it does not come out easily. I think there are better exfoliators than this but I will continue to use this for dry spots or places on my face that is peeling.