Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/8/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great foot cream. My feet are hard to moisturize and this lotion works so well. I slather it on (use a really generous thick coating) and put on socks. I also really enjoy the scent. Feet will be nice and soft the next day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried a LOT of foot creams and this is definitely a favorite. I use it nightly and my feet look great. It's very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It's rich but sinks in really quickly. The scent is very light and not at all like their hand cream. (their signature scent) It's mild and fresh and a little minty. I've already bought a backup and I'm sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another WINNER from Soap & Glory. The best heel-repair creme I've ever found. Better than those overpriced and underperforming treatments the salons tack on with a pedicure. The first time I put this on my feet I slipped on some thick socks, stuck my feet in a pair of boots and walked around Las Vegas all day. That night, my heels ... my feet in general... were so soft! After that I've used it overnight with socks and awoke to super soft feet and great looking heels. Another winning product from Soap & Glory!!

Popular Lotions / Creams