Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 7/31/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is pretty good, been a staple of mine since I discovered it a few years back. It's rich, but it does not have that super-thick consitency of many foot creams have that I loathe. This one is much thinner and more gel-like, yet it moisturizes my dry feet very well. Among the ingredients are lemon fruit acid which helps slough off dead skin. It does soften hard skin, though if you have very hard heels I'd use this in combination with a filer.

What really makes me prefer this foot cream over others though, is the smell. Most other creams thatI have tried have this really strong menthol smell which I hate. Heel Genius, OTOH, smells only faintly of peppermint; It's a much milder scent compared to many others, and to my nose it smells more fruity and also of tea.

on 2/7/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

OMG!!!This is the best lotion for super dry rough anything. Seriously. My feet were a mess from a week long vacation in the coldest snap NYC has seen in ages. Do you think swollen feet in uncomfortable shoes stopped me? Hell no! I kept walking, and my feet kept making more callous. So here I was back in FL and my feet looked like hell from the rough heels to the healing blisters. What is a girl to do? My feet were too tender to take for a pedi, oh and my hands looked like poo too. So walking through Target, I saw the S&G section, I have really enjoyed all of the products that I have picked up from them (oddly, as I tend to be a product snob), so this one came home too. Within 2 days, my hands were smoother than ever, and my feet were on the mend. This also made it to work with me one day and all of the ladies stood around rubbing my new foot cream in to their hands asking where they could get a tube of their own. We all had nasty dry hands, because we wash at least twice an hour (hospital), and now, well, they are not. Get this! At $10 it is a steal.

on 1/11/2017 5:35:00 PM

I'm amazed by this product. And it's even so cheap!! I picked it up for $9AUD at Mecca.

Over the last year I've been battling rough feet. I use a foot file in the shower every 2nd morning to try to combat it, which always used to work, but no more. Maybe this is another one of those small problems that just starts to set in in your late 20s... :( I've even tried some pricey pedicures that never quite fix the problem - I'm still left trying to scrub away in the shower.

I applied a generous coating of Heel Genius and put on socks overnight. When I woke, the product had fully absorbed and like some other reviewers have said, it's almost like the dry/dead skin was gone! Which is bizarre! When I had a shower that morning I used my normal foot scrubby and all the yucky skin came away with so much ease. I now FINALLY have feet like I've had a lovely pedicure.

Definitely recommend.

on 5/11/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lightweight texture, absorbs into my feet quickly, doesn't feel greasy, can build upon it as needed. Excess use on hands and they feel great as well. Doesn't have a strong odor, light floral fragrance. A little goes a long way, I'll definitely be rebuying, but this tube will easily last me awhile (6months if not longer) great buy for the price.

Worked very well on me, cool minty cream that absorbs very well and doesn't leave the skin slippery or greasy, my skin felt very soft afterwards.
S&G recommend that you use this every night with cotton socks over the top.

on 8/8/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great foot cream. My feet are hard to moisturize and this lotion works so well. I slather it on (use a really generous thick coating) and put on socks. I also really enjoy the scent. Feet will be nice and soft the next day.

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM

Amazing. Smells amazing. Leaves feet so soft and smooth. I also got free moisture socks with it which add to the experience! Love!

on 9/10/2012 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Simply can not fault it! Bea-u-ti-ful feet!

I love to use this product with cotton socks at night, it leaves my feet soft and smooth. It helps to get rid of dead skin.
I'm not too keen on the smell, but it's not unpleasant, just not to my taste, and it doesn't linger.
I'll definitely keep using it.

Popular Lotions / Creams