Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by age: 19-24
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.9

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

I love this foot cream! I have dry cracked heels and this softens them enough where I can easily file them to nice and smooth. The smell is nice and I wish I could buy a bigger tube.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

Since I started wearing heels nearly at least half the week for work, my feet became so stressed and uncomfortable. Even when I would soak them, the heels would stay dry and rough. I purchased this cream from Soap and Glory, along with their foot file (both hard to find- at least in the US), and what I thought was irreversible damage to my feet is now soft, silky, and moisturized all day and all night! A small amount of product goes a long way, so I definitely would say this cream is worth it!

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is amazing for completely transforming your feet overnight. I can not praise this product enough and definitely reccomend it. At first I wasn't too first as I was coating my feet in a thick layer and putting socks on to sleep and my feet didn't change much by the morning, however, I found that when I apply a relatively thin layer instead it gives me amazing results. Will repurchase.

on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

AMAZING!!

I'm always looking for moisturisers to use on my fee as I suffer with hard/rough skin cos I love heels! I am only 24 so feel I shouldn't have this!

But anyway after staying at my in laws for the weekend, my mum in law offered me to try some of this (we both love S&G and isn't often we dislike products!)

And I'm so glad she did! It's the best ever, takes about two days to see a real difference if you haven't used it before or have a break from using it.

It works best if in the bath when you use a foot file then apply it and let it soak in... Just feels as soft as a pedicure!

And the price is extremely resonable too! :)

on 6/27/2012 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It really IS a heel genius. It moisturizes very well, and if you use it quite often, you will definitely feel the difference. It smells quite nice too. The price is the only drawback, little bit expensive, but still worth it.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I swear this is the only prodcut which actually works on my not-so-pretty feet, Ive always had pretty dry soles and heels of my feet and no foot creams or moisturisers ive used have really worked, but this stuff totally does! I dont even have to use it daily either, maybe every few weeks and my feet stay moisturised for ages. I usualy lather the stuff on then put on some sockies and it does the trick. If ive got some excess product I use it on my hands and it gives them a lovely treat!

Popular Lotions / Creams