Merle Norman Powder Base

Filtered by skin type : Other

1 review

Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Fragrance (Parfum), Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Talc, Sodium Borate 120905

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I am a third generation MN wearer. My Grandmother now deceased (when it became available to her), my other who is 83 and I who just turned 61 have used this our entire lives. I will never change as long as its made. I did summer work for my local MN Studio for years. All three of us look 15 to 20 years younger than we are. It's like a balm to our skins. I know all skin is different and ours are too but it is wonderful for us. We live in the deep south and this stuff stays PUT no sweating it off it looks just as good when we take it off as when we put it on. They are working hard to overcome the "old lady" image but I'm telling you they have the best foundations and powders in the world. If you don't want to "look" like an "old lady" use this stuff. They have samples for you to use at home to find out what your best shade is and once you find it it's great! I know Sephora and Ulta and all those stores offer thousands of great products but don't PASS up the MN Studio without giving it a shot!