LORAC Mocktail-Peach Passion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't usually wear lipgloss at all, but this was recommended to me before a special event and I wore it over some neutral lipstick. It is a pretty color and smells divine (Confession: I was tempted to just lick it all right off) but it had pretty much all the other problems that prevent me from wearing gloss on a day-to-day basis. It's sticky, and my long hair is always getting stuck in it. Pretty color and probably very nice for people who like to wear lipgloss.

I'm not big on lip gloss but I'm madly in love with this one. I got it as a part of the New Year's Neutrals set. I can't even begin to describe how sinfully delicious it smells. It's like a pineapple peach mango cocktail- if I'm guessing the scents correctly. Normally, I'm turned off by most lip gloss scents, but this is one I can't wait to get on my lips. It smells so good that I end up licking some off my lips (alas, it isn't flavored). It's also the perfect peachy- slightly brown color (a little on the cooler side) with very subtle sexy shimmer. It's not overly opaque- nor does the color settle into lip lines- just the most beautiful your peach-lips-but-better. Last of all, I'm in love with the applicator (I hate using doe footed wands that take dead skin cells back into the tube)- similar to click dispensing lip brush pens where the lip gloss only travels one way, this comes in that style, only instead of twisting to click dispense, you squeeze.
Normally, this lip gloss goes for $18 but I bought it as a part of the $20 set. I will definitely rebuy once I run out.