Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by age: 30-35
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.0

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use it sometimes because it's in my parent's shower. But I'm not very impressed with it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling very clean, but neither does it strip if of moisture. The scent is non offensive, it smells like every other Dove product. I'd use it in a pinch, but it's definitely nothing I'd go out and purchase myself.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sure did want to like this. It smells great but on my fine chemically treated hair it totally weighed it down and made it difficult to style.