Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

3.8

on 5/20/2018 12:38:00 PM

I discovered this shade when there was a super sale at Walgreens. Wow the color is perfect for my light skin and blonde hair. It gives me that right pop of color that makes me look awake and fresh!! I’ve been looking for a replacement lipstick for a long time, mainly because when I find one I love, it’s discontinued shortly thereafter. So in this case, I’m not taking any chances, I’m stocking up!! By the way, on me it’s a corally rose, not too light or too dark. PERFECT!!

I was enticed by the cute purple packaging to try these lipsticks out. I grabbed Rose Blush, which is a lovely MLBB shade. The name accurately describes the shade-its a dark, dusty rosy pink. It feels like a dream going on: opaque, smooth, no settling in lip lines or bunching.

However, this happened to actually be drying on my lips by the time the product wore off-which was only after 3 hours! It had already faded after one and was stainlike by the 2nd. The lipstick completely vanished by hour 3. However, it faded evenly.

And while the packaging is, in my eyes, cute, it feels very light and cheap in my hand. I fear that this may be crushed easily if one were to travel with it, or cracked/broken if it were to accidentally drop.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

This lipstick is very moisterizing. The smell is bad but if you can get over it, these lipsticks are great! Their very pigmented and stain your lips all day with the color. It glides on nice, the shimmer isn't gritty I always apply a lip balm first tho (eos). The packaging is so girlie! Totally worrth a try!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks aren't getting enough love, especially
the shade Rose Blush #3. This is a medium-toned warm pink that has a nice glowy finish without frost or shimmer. It's the perfect everyday shade for my fair porcelain complexion. Yes, there is a perfumy scent that I would prefer not be there, but it fades fairly quickly. Moisture Renew lipsticks apply smoothly, and of course, feel moist on the lips. Very cute metallic purple case with a little crown on top. Nice drugstore find! NC15/hazel green eyes for reference.