no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Scent: smells very good, fruity. Price:$ 7.50 feeling: not too sticky not to watery Pigmentation: great! is not sheer at all, very buildable! packaging: very appealing

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

PROS: -not too sheer, not too pigmented -so much multicolored glitter -glitter looks gorgeous on your lips -great for layering or alone -gorgeous packaging, jewel on top -pretty long lasting -smell is AMAZING CONS: -slightly sticky

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I love this lipgloss! I have pretty tan skin so it isn't too dark at all, my best friend and I bought this together and we both agreed it tasted AMAZING! It's beautiful over a red-er lipstick or just alone it's perfect. If you don't like sparkles then I wouldn't recommend, but I love 'em! And only $8 U.S. Will be buying backups very soon!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

Smells yummy just like a plum. Tasty and cute, but the color is a bit dark (purple of course) for me - a lot like a plum I guess. I don't like the big sparklies in it. It tastes and smells delicious though!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I love this gloss! The color is a beautiful berry red with glitter in it that makes your lips sparkle. It also smells great, very fruity. It stays on well and applies evenly. It's sticky, but the gloss is so nice that it doesn't bother me.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool