Beyoncé Heat

image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.2

on 4/5/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Is this cruelty free? I enjoyed this fragrance, but wouldn't repurchase since I kinda don't wanna be seen with a popstar-fragrance anymore being 33. Other than that, loved the sweet to spicy scent, the packaging is a bit teenager-like in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this fragrance in summer! It's such a rich opulent smell and in my opinion it can easily be a unisex fragrance for those guys who enjoy sweeter fragrances.

I recently did a full review on my YouTube channel - check it out

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my my my I Absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Now this is Sexy Ladies. Your man will adore you in this. The fragrance has great longevity it lasts all day on me with two spritz. I own a lot of perfumes but this one here mesmerized me. Not for lil girls who want to play, this is for the Sexy Ladies!!! Bey you did your thing girl!! :-) :-)

on 1/28/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a set with the bodywash & lbody lotion back in 2011 on clearance for $10 and I'm glad I got it.

This is a winter scent since its kind of heavy IMO (you could wear it year round just spray it on lightly) and IMO its only heavy when initially sprayed on then it tends to lighten up but again if your going to wear this in warmer months don't go nuts with it lol

Scent wise I like this one a lots its a warm musky,woody,fruity,floral with a tiny hint of spice (on me) the only thing I dislike is the staying power..within 3hrs I can hardly smell it.

I love this scent...it smells sexy to me lol..i use the lotion after i get out the shower and then i spritz the perfume one...mmmmm smells great...even tho im not a huge fan of beyonce..she made a great smelling perfume at least

on 1/8/2015 11:27:00 PM

I didn't actually purchase this perfume I just tested it while walking around walmart one day. OMG it smells really bad, I almost gagged at the scent on my clothes and had to hold my breath till I got home to change my clothes. I cant even explain this scent. A little like urine im not sure. A dirty public bathroom. Stay away from this.

I noticed a neighbor was having a yard sale one morning, so I milled over out of curiosity and because we were halfway friendly with one another previously. I saw this perfume, in a gift set with lotion and shower gel, and a gift set of Chantilly, sitting side by side. I tried to buy them, but she ( my neighbor ) insisted I take them for free. So, duh, I did. The Chantilly I gave to my husbands grandmother. The Heat I kept...it smelled very incense-y, oriental, exotic, sexual, deep, musky, rich- all at once. First thoughts: nice, not my style...good thing it was free. I prefer lighter, younger, fruitier &/or floral scents. But my husband goes nuts over this! After reading some reviews on makeupalley, I see this is somewhat of a magic juice potion for men! So weird. But anyway, I wore it, layered with the shower gel and the lotion, which has a lot of gold flecks, until it ran out. My love loves it, and I reckon I've grown to love it too. It smelled too mature for me at first- I'm 24. But after getting so many compliments from him about how great I smelled, it began to grow on me. Good thing it's inexpensive, because I'll be needing a big bottle of Heat.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm not particularly a Beyoncé fan; not that I dislike her; I just don't go out of my way for her or any of her products. The reason why Heat is a big exception is because my fiancé loves it (probably more than I do) & compliments me whenever I wear it. It's definitely sweet & warm. It's not a soft or subtle; seriously, two or three sprays of this is almost wearing too much. I once was out in the garage & when my fiancé stepped out there, he told me the garage smelled good! Because he likes it so much, I don't wear this daily or even often because I like to surprise him with it. I'll wear it when we go on vacation or on special occasions. If you're going out all night & will be partying/dancing, this is a sexy, long-lasting perfume I recommend.

Note: I got this as part of a gift set/collection & the lotion & shower gel smell just as good as the perfume

on 6/6/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love Love Beyonce Heat, and I'm wayyyy older than its targeted market. In Fall and Winter, this is just about perfect.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Magnolia, Neroli, Orchid, Peach
Heart Notes - Honeysuckle nectar, Almond macaroon, Musc creme
Base Notes - Amber, Sequoia wood, Tonka bean

I've always loved sweet orientals featuring wood, vanilla, and musk. This fits that category, but adds a little fruit & spice also -- not too much, just a bit.

Heat is warm, sweet-spicy, and delicious -- reminds me of the now-discontinued Liz Claiborne Spark from years ago -- or a lighter sweeter EL Cinnabar. Kind of like original Chance or Coco Mlle -- only sweeter, more gourmandy, and much better (for me anyway).

I was once looking at 1/3oz rollerball perfume oils (the inexpensive ones at mall shops), and the young 20-something guy at the register told me that the Beyonce Heat dupe was his favorite of the women's oils.

ADDENDUM 2/6/15: I wore my Beyonce Heat EDP last night and I'm wearing it again right now, in our frigid winter temps. Fabulous scent -- love it. The drydown is a to-die-for combo of deliciousness and skin-muskiness. Almost like a fruity spice-cake.

But the bottle? It looks attractive, but the bottle design makes it *very* difficult to spray. I have to hold the bottom of my 3.4oz EDP bottle with my left hand as I spray, which makes it very difficult to spray *onto* my left wrist. So I balance the bottom of the bottle against my belly to spray onto my left wrist.

Because of the curve & shape of the bottle, I absolutely can't lift the 3.4oz bottle and spray it with just my right hand. Quite a poor design, as far as functionality goes -- it's very difficult to grip and spray at the same time -- but the scent itself is great -- and prices are very reasonable now at discounters.

on 12/28/2013 6:06:00 PM

This was a gift from my brother. It smells wonderful! It is a warm spicy kind of sweet, not the sickly sweet like from Pink Sugar. It is very spicy and sensual and sexy. This is certainly a night out perfume. Will repurchase when my bottle runs out.

Popular Fragrances