Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/02/2013

My first liquid liner to try. Looks good but not the easiest to apply, maybe b/c I'm used to pencil liner. Great for top liner but too thick and too hard to control for bottom liner in my opinion. Fades out over a few hours. Would rather try a pen style liquid liner next time but ill probably use this until it runs out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/22/2013

This was my very first liquid eyeliner. I loved it. It was very easy to use. Great staying power too! Too bad it's not available in my country. I would love to get another one of this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

frompelini

Sep/18/2012

I like the felt brush and find it easy to use. The liner stays on for a long time yet comes off easily with a liquid cleanser. The brown shade is close to a true brown, which I appreciate as most browns out there tend to be too black. However, there doesn't seem to be much product in the bottle and the tip of the brush dries off quickly so you need to keep dipping and shaking the bottle …Read more

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Jul/13/2011

Staying power: 4.5/5 (Lasts me all day with minor flaking)
Application: 5/5 (Goes on pigmented and smooth, no complaints)
Smudging: 4/5 Give it a good 5 minutes to dry before applying mascara/curling eyelashes or it can smudge off.
Overall I really like this eyeliner, I use it everyday. Definitely my go-to eyeliner. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0
fromlieske

Mar/17/2011

This burned terribly when I applied it to my eyes. I looked at the ingredients and alcohol denat. was one of them...why would l'oreal put alcohol on an eye product. I'm gonna try the revlon version see how that works.

Oh yeah, sensitive skin people don't use this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromLeahJ1

Dec/08/2010

I like this product a lot, it goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. It lasts all day and looks great.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/01/2010

I love this product. I tried it yesterday over an eye pencil that in the past lost its power after a few hours. I’m happy to report that my eyeliner stayed on all day and I LOVE IT! It’s so easy to apply and the applicator is very thin allowing you to apply either a very thin seal or double up for super thick coverage. This eyeliner has become part of my daily makeup routine!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

Aug/31/2010

I love liquid eyeliner and thought I would try this out since everyone seems to be in love with it. I really like the applicator (spongy applicators are my fave) and it deposits a really dark black color upon application. Awesome. What's not awesome is it doesn't stand up to my super oily eyes. Within a few hours, the eyeliner smudged and made my precise line look like a mess. Guess …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Aug/18/2010

I have this for years but never wrote a review about it:) This was a hint from a make up obsessed friend who always had perfect eye make up. We love it because unlike other liquid eye liners, this one is easy to hold in your hands; it's not a tiny thing like most liners are.

Gives a good line that stays on all day.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

May/11/2010

I wanted to like this product .. Since I heard so much hype about this product I wanted to try it out for myself. The problem I had with this was that it was supppppper watery on my lids. Although it does have lasting power, I couldn't justify in keeping it because it just looked horrible on me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure