3.3

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

I haven been looking for a mascara that exceeds my high bar and the falsies might be the one. I like my eyelashes to be as black as my soul and as long as the list of people I hate. Not only does this mascara darkens and lengthens, it also gives me killer volume.The formula is more on the thick side so I have to use a light hand to apply it, but its still 100% clump free. The applicator is in a C shape so it cups my lashes, separating and coating every lash. It holds up all day, even during sports and never flakes. I rarely see smudging and if so, only a little under my lower lash line, you can barely tell. I got it on sale at shoppers drug mart for only $4.99 Canadian. I won't repurchase only because I'm still exproring and experimenting with different mascaras now my old HG mascara got discontinued. Highly recommended thought!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I've gone through dozens of this mascara- and I have the typical short, sparse, asian lashes! I like to pair this up with the Etude House Dr. Fixer Mascara Primer Perfect lash combined with this mascara! IT gives me the ultimate lift and literally makes my sad asian lashes come to life! I love it! Would definitely purchase again! I have used this since middle school- and I am now in college.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

4 years ago

I've never liked maybelline. This mascara is useless. You need 50 coats in order to see it. I don't recommend it.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3.0

4 years ago

After years of seeing others with this mascara on them, I finally got around to buying a tube and was sort of disappointed because it didn't add any volume or length to my lashes. It doesn't clump, flake or weigh my lashes down, which is the plus side. It's an average mascara that would work in a pinch.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Works well at lifting at the root, separates, and lengthens in one shot but doesn't weigh down my lashes. I prefer two coats for a little extra drama. I love the shape of the brush: spread out bristles but with a curve.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

I've been on a quest for years to find another mascara that thickens and lengthens lashes, since Max Factor went out of business. I haven't found one yet. I tried this Maybelline one a couple of times, and sorry to say that I have another one not opened yet to use (I got it on sale). This mascara added no volume at all to my lashes. It also added no length at all, but it didn't say it would do that, so I can't complain. I liked the curved brush. The price was right, too. But I don't recommend this at all. It was a waste of money and required many coats just to look like my lashes had mascara on them. Just not enough product in the tube? Did I get a bad one that was old, maybe? All I know is that this was one of the worst ones I've tried in years. I don't recommend it. Even the cheaper, basic Maybelline mascara is better than this one at adding color and thickness.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

I really like this mascara. I currently use it everyday for like 3 months now. It does not clump in my experience, the wand helps push up the lashes if you wiggle it you will have the wanted push up effect. Suitable for everyday use. It didn't gave me racoon eyes, but it also doesn't give an extraordinary volume, just a regular drug store mascara volume. I think this is the greatest mascara of Maybelline. I think I will repurchase if I don't find a better mascara.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

I'm not sure if I purchased an old product but this is incredibly flakey. Throughout the day, little specks appear in my field of vision from this mascara flaking all over. If I do not clean my lower lashes, mascara flecks appear under my eyes. It does provide a nice dramatic look and I'd used this before without remembering it having such flaking problems. I may try this again but after this bottle, I'm going to go back to another fav - one which provided similar "falsies" results without any flaking whatsoever. I've listed this as a "Yes" repurchase because it does provide a nice look! Hopefully this is just an old bottle. (^:

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Falsies mascara is a wonderful mascara..I put on my Clinique mascara primer along with my mascara & it makes my eyelashes look good...

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I have trouble with mascaras uncurling my eyelashes and this one does hold the curl. It's the only mascara that makes my eyelashes look the longest and I have tried other high end mascaras that don't do much. For the price it's a great mascara! I also tried the Maybelline fan out mascara, the one in the light pick packaging but I love the falsies the best! I recommend this mascara!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29