Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara

Reviews

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

I rate this mascara 3.5 lipsticks because it does give great length and just okay volume (despite the name). I prefer the Falsies Black Drama over this version as the Black Drama one seems to...

About reviewer (681 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Hands down, my HG mascara. I had 3 people in one day ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes. Stays put and does not flake. Not difficult to remove. THE BEST!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4 years ago

flakes especially if curl after applying or adding a second coat after first, not falsies effect either, pass

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Flakiest mascara ever, it falls all over my face and gets into my contacts, it clumps horribly and dries out rly fast which makes it worse, I have no idea how this used to be my favorite back in...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

4 years ago

this is a great affortabke mascara, coats the lashes well, holds curl, gives just the right amount of volume,

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

4 years ago

I love this product and have been using for many years in a row, about 6 years now. I like the curved brush and the bristles really tease apart and coat each lash. Great, affordable mascara.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

Definitely one of my favs !! The brush is pretty comfortable, the formula is not dry & is mot clumping. Easy to remove & nice separation, curl & definition

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Great mascara

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair

4 years ago

When I first started using this product I loved it. Then I noticed my eyelashes and my daughters were falling out or cutting them. I have average length lashes but my daughter's lashes were very...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairBlack

4 years ago

It's okay, not the best I've used, but not the worst. I'm using it now since it's all I have, but I will not buy it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

About reviewer (681 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4 years ago

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

About reviewer (3 reviews)

4 years ago

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure