Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.3

My fiance bought me this one by request at Christmas and I am glad he was persistent--it was sold out everywhere but Saks. I love the scent--a bit hard to place--sweet without being cloying and definitely different than the fruity fragrances that are currently being mass-produced lately. It smells a bit musky, warm, a wee bit floral and a little like really tasty food (just for a second)--it also lasts quite awhile. It is still early, but I think I love it. I think my fiance does as well--anytime you have someone pulling your wrist up to their nose for a sniff, it is probably a good sign!

on 11/10/2005 6:08:00 PM

This was a disappointment to me. It smells like sweetened green/black tea. Nothing really outstanding. It does have a little mint note to it but, it is not very noticeable.Not bad but not that great. I'll use up the bottle I have but I doubt that I'll be buying this again.

on 11/26/2004 7:05:00 PM

I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume in my life! Given the mixed reviews, I wasn't sure if I would like this but I have spent a lot more money on perfumes in the past and no one other than my husband ever commented. Try for yourself and see because your body chemistry can make all the difference.

L'Heure Magique sounded promising and was getting raves, so I ordered it unsniffed and was disappointed. It was warm (like I like them), but was too fresh & sharp for me - and had no vanilla in dry down. This is in same category as Allure & Sensi - sheer warm orientals - but it's too thin & crisp & sharp for me - gave it away. Don't like the heavy pewter cap either.

on 1/2/2004 11:51:00 PM

I tested l'heure magique last week and I couldn't stop smelling myself! It was absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with this fragrance and finally returned to purchase it yesterday. It is a very fresh, clean floral scent. I think this is a perfectly lovely day or evening fragrance. I have never had such a reaction to a perfume before. I just love this.

This has been my favorite fragrance for over 2 years now. It's the perfect blend of musks and florals - warm & soft. Almost everytime I wear it I am asked what it is I am wearing! Downside: that dang cap!

on 2/9/2003 1:07:00 PM

Wonderful warm, spicy scent. I have been very impressed w/ LM's perfumes. Again, the only complaint is the cap.

on 9/13/2002 9:26:00 PM

PROS: spicy, warm scent that is great for late fall and winter; CONS: lid is heavy and doesn't fit well on the bottle; COMMENTS: Contains sandalwood, amber, and musk as well as bergamot and rosebuds; $60 per bottle; I'm not a big fan of rose but the rosebud in this is not pronounced at all; one of my favorite fragrances

Popular Fragrances