Folica.com

2.5

on 9/10/2015 8:20:00 PM

I have been a loyal customer of Folica since 2010. I recently had the opportunity to deal with its customer service department for the first time and was extremely disappointed.

I was mailed a defective Sedu curling iron and so spent money to ship this product back to Folica as per its warranty replacement program. They replaced this product with another defective product and refused to send me a shipping label to have the product replaced since I had missed the 30 day. With it currently being 2015 I believe Folica would understand the definition of customer service...clearly not. They have lost a loyal customer over a $20 shipping label.

An experience like this just leaves a bad taste and I would definitely never recommend or buy anything from this website again. Very disappointed!

on 11/15/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have had the WORST experience with Folica.

I placed an order for several products, only half of which were delivered to my home in Toronto. Not only was I obliged to pay the entire shipping fee (including the import duties and taxes) for all the items I'd ordered (yet not received), but then Folica requested I send back the few items I had received and never returned any of it!

Folica then spent over a YEAR claiming to have sent the entire package, bouncing me back and forth between the mail delivery service and them, ultimately screwing me out of my money and the products I'd ordered all the while blaming me for their series of errors.

I will NEVER order from them again. Folica has AWFUL customer service.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/20/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're looking for hair products or tools, look no further than Folica. Their list prices are already low, and there are very frequent coupons and promotions, so you can get some amazing deals. I recently bought a GHD Scarlet Straightener for about $125 (reg price $270), and a Sedu 3600i dryer for $75. The only reason I'm giving it only 4 stars is because I'm in Canada and they only ship using UPS, which means you get dinged with not only taxes/duties, but UPS's insane brokerage fees. I had my orders shipped to my brother in the US. If they would ship with USPS, I would shop there all the time.

on 12/30/2009 4:51:00 PM

I can't believe nobody has listed Folica yet! As of now I love this site! They have the seemingly best prices on Farouk CHI products, (hair styling products and hair straighteners- we're talking like $80 for a straightener and $15 for CHI Silk Infusion) and I am so excited to get the order I just placed. I got free shipping and 10% off too. While they don't have everything, they have good prices and higher end products, I think. I will have to update with how prompt my order arrival is, but until now I'm impressed.
Their current guarentee? Only Authentic Products, Easy 30 Day Return Policy, Safe, and Secure Checkout. And shipping is free if you spend $50 or more.

Good prices, good products, good guarentees? Right now, I'm hooked.