It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner

No Image

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Cloride, Propylene Glycol, Certrimonium CHloride, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Colocassia Esculenta Root Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Fragrance/Parfum, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium PCA, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Amodimethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbanensis Leaf Juice, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Linum Usitassimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene.

on 7/1/2017 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

the only good things about this product are the flip-top closure which is easy to open with wet hands; the price isn't too expensive and available at drugstores; and the light, clean, sweet scent. i love It's a 10 leave-in conditioner -- it's HG. so i expected more from this. it didn't moisturize my fine, thin, easily-tangled hair; but it did weigh it down.

on 6/28/2017 9:33:00 AM

Works well, but not worth the cost.

on 12/10/2016 5:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have fine, dry hair and this conditioner was not beneficial for me. It left my hair feeling limp and heavy. It also did not protect my hair from heat styling tools, prevent frizz or hydrate my hair and scalp as stated on the label. The smell is a sour, perfume type of scent I did not like. Also did not restore shine to my hair. It was an effective detangler, that's all. Drugstore conditioners like Dove and Pantene are much better than this one.

on 2/20/2017 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is perfect when paired with the shampoo. It is not too heavy or greasy. It has very little fragrance. It rinses easily. I have long, naturally curly, colored treated hair prone to damage and breakage.

on 2/1/2016 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

SAVED MY HAIR! This stuff is amazing! I used the It's a 10 Keratin Shampoo and the Miracle Daily Conditioner and I noticed a difference while blowdrying! The next day I bought the Miracle Leave-In Product and I love that too. My hair is usually very frizzy and very poofy after brushing. But since using the 3 products, my hair is soft, silky and not poofy or frizzy at all! And I personally love the smell. The shampoo lathers a little bit in the shower. The price is the only downside but I will continue buying this because I love this stuff! I'm starting to love my hair because of it. I highly recommend this product.

on 12/10/2016 5:48:00 PM

It's a miracle until it's not. If you're in a slump and your hair needs some attention this will fix your hair issues. But if your hair is severely damaged and you're just trying to temporarily deal with the impending hair salon appointment cut treatment what have you then this could be a little detrimental. The great product for once in a while and I mean once in awhile. Or if you're in a bind but if you're having issues with this product at all or knows that your hair is thinning at all at the bottom after you saying that it's time to put this in the back of the cabinet 4 6 wins days out of the year instead of every day. As long as you can your reaction to it it's alright product but to me it's not long-term

on 4/12/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Five words: Totally NOT worth the price!

I had heard so many great things about this line that I figured I would give it a whirl. I tried it on my long, curly, dry and coarse locks, let it air dry as usual, and was absolutely not impressed. It wasn't a terrible product by any means but it certainly didn't have me doin' cartwheels and slappin' my momma. This didn't even come close to results I would have gotten from another high end conditioner in this same $20 price range. In truth I got no more softness, manageability, or shine than had I used a decent drugstore brand conditioner such as Organix (which actually performs better than M10 did) or L'Oreal (which gave comparable results/is very similar at half the price).

My first mistake may have been not reading the ingredients list prior to purchasing this - had I done so I woulda realized this is chalk full of crappy stuff, AND I woulda notices straight away the sort of "mirage" of softness many are impressed by is due to the silicones. I personally don't want to deal with the maintenance of de-silicone'ing my hair every week (clarifying shampoos, etc) and if I was going to have to do so, I would just return to many of the great Dominican hair products available (most of which are full of cones) that cost a fraction of M10's price and actually do a waaay better job all around anyway.

If you have hair anything like mine I highly suggest you skip this. If still curious PLEASE do yourself a solid and purchase the mini "try me" size of this first. This was a major thumbs down for me.

yes, this was moisturizing, but it was nothing special.
i feel the same about the shampoo.

it just didn't do anything extravagant. drugstore and other salon shampoos are better or the same. i also think there was a lack of protein, which my blonde hair needs.

I expected more because I love love love their leave-in sprays (it's a 10 leave-in sprays are definitely holy grail products for me!!)
I'd much rather spend the money on their leave-in spray than get this.

on 3/19/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this shampoo and the conditioner almost daily on my fine wavy-curly hair that's about shoulder length. I've seen dramatic changes in my hair. My hair at the end of the day used to be dry and brittle and a mess and when I stepped in the shower it would feel gross. Now when I step in the shower, my hair still feels silky. I've noticed a significant decrease in frizzies and it's a lot more manageable. I flat iron my hair daily and the split ends aren't as prevalent as they used to be.

After washing my hair, I usually put in about three pumps worth in my hand and rub it through my hair while it's still soaking wet, then finger comb through my hair. I let it sit for a few minutes while I scrub my face or shave or whatever, then I rinse thoroughly. I don't need to use much product after this, which I like. I can just jump out of the shower, let my hair air dry, and then flat iron it (I do use a light mist of heat-protection spray) and it's great!

on 9/3/2014 4:22:00 PM

On my third bottle now. This is my go-to conditioner. It fix every problems I've had on my color treated hair. I don't like the shampoo of this line tho. And I think this condi works better that the leave-in one which sometimes made my hair greasy. I think you need to rinse ok --not too much or too little-- and the result is perfect.