First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coloyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can not get past the consistency of this cleanser. Reminds of dollar store cleansers. I only get this to work well with my memebox nooni marshmellow whip maker. With the foam maker, it becomes a light foam cleanser. However I only used this as a morning cleanser. If I used this without the foam maker, I found it left a residue.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This smells so terrible!!! It has a creamy consistency and it cleanses ok but the fragrance is just too much. It smells like something that has expired. I cant describe the scent, but my advice would be get a sample before you purchase it. Im glad I did!

This is a great facial cleanser for removing makeup and oil buildup without leaving your skin completely dry. I have acne-prone, slightly oily skin, and I use this every day before exfoliator, moisturizer, etc. It's a basic cleanser, good to use in conjunction with other products. I'll probably buy this cleanser again when I run out, as $25 CAD for a full size is reasonable compared to other cleansers in the same category (origins, ole henriksen, etc)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have sensitive / combo skin that gets acne easily... this broke me out so bad, like under the skin cystic bumps on my chin. I kept using it on and off because I didn't realize it was the culprit since its labeled for sensitive skin. I had a sample size two different times. I appreciate that it didn't have any perfume or "harsh" ingredients issa no for me

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this for over two years and while it's not my all-time favorite, it's close. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it or leave it feeling tight and dry. It removes my makeup and dirt without leaving me feeling stripped. I also really like it for travel, as you can get a small tube which is sturdy yet easy to get the product out of. For me, it could stand to be just a bit more moisturizing, but that's my only complaint. Cruelty free as far as I know. Definitely a good value, worth trying.

Came back to this while breaking out horribly post pregnancy. This saved my face once again. Never fails. Plus the radiance pads and ultra moisturizer. Hg in the end.

This worked for me for awhile and it just didnt feel as clean. I guess its a good cleanser thats gentle and didnt break me out but it didnt wow me anymore. Its a good travel size cleanser for trips but its not something id want for a good deep clean. Its a good cleanser if you are looking into switching it up and its a no harm no foul one. i feel that is gentle enough for all skintypes. No smell and feels like whipped cream. Doesnt lather too much. I masage this for a minute before rinsing and its a good daily cleanser for a gentle clean. Kinda meh.

Edit- been having crazy hormonal breakouts from pregnancy. Had 4 to 5 on my chin and under my nose white heads also congested skin bumps all over my forehead its been a nightmare. Tried to go for lush and mask everyday and also exfoliated daily (over-exfoliated plus tried out the foreo mini luna with lush , big mistake) and came back to this in the end along with their moisturizer. Had to just keep it simple.

Edit- my congested bumps on my forehead has cleared. Just a few big ones left but skin seems to be adjusting to this cleanser well plus the ultra repair moisturizer. This is working great again since my skin started changing. I got bored of this initially reading my old comment lol i do always come back to this when my skin goes crazy. This is hg and i didnt even know it!

This is a very good cleanser for people with rosacea, dermatitis or combo/dry skin. It doesn't contain any irritating sulphates. It lathers but with a very creamy feel to it. Rinse well and your skin won't be tight/dry/red. Due to my sensitivities, I have tried thousands of cleansers and this is one of the rare few that I re-purchase. I have combo skin-very oily nose, very dry cheeks. I am mature and have rosacea as well as dermatitis and this is good for me. I follow it with the ultra repair moisturizer and it really helps. If you suffer from any of these issues or are generally sensitive you may like this cleanser a lot.

This is a great face wash. It cleans well and doesn't dry my skin (though I'm not sure I would use it on super dry skin). A small dab produces a nice lather. It rinses clean. The tube is great for traveling and doesn't leak. No complaints at all, except... I'm very sad that FAB is no longer cruelty-free. Otherwise I'd repurchase for sure.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

SKIN TYPE:
My skin is extremely sensitive and I've been dealing with different types of acne (cystic, tiny bumps under my skin all over my cheeks/jaw and regular pimples) for about 5 years. I don't know what is causing my skin to breakout. I have combination skin- sometimes oily/sometimes dry/sometimes perfect. -.-

RESULTS- THIS IS ALL I USE ON MY SKIN, NOTHING ELSE.
I've been using First Aid Beauty Cleanser for about 2 years now and I've definitely seen a difference in my skin. On average my skin is now A LOT smoother, I don't get multiple big bumps on my face at once which I used to- before using this cleanser I was dealing with a lot of cysts and big pimples on my face at once which was frustrating! NOW, I'll get one or two every once in a while. My problem right now is I still have tiny bumps covering my cheeks (the type of bumps you can only see under intense lighting or daylight- the annoying bumps where people say "you're skin looks good, it's clearing up" and then you think "ya, it's because we are in good lighting...LOL". The reason I still use this cleanser is because I believe it works due to the results I have seen but I think I need to buy an exfoliator which will help clear these tiny bumps. I am going to purchase the exfoliator from first aid beauty because I know that so far my skin CAN handle their products so it is worth the risk. I use this product three times a day, once in the morning and TWICE at night (first wash at night is to take off my makeup and right after I go into the second wash to make sure I've really cleansed my face and removed all the excess dirt and oil.)

OVERALL:
I purchase this product all the time and it seems to help. It obviously hasn't cleared all my problems but I think I just need to remove the top layer of dead skin with an exfoliator and it will get better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this face cleanser. I have been using it for the past year since I was on Accutane and this was the only face wash my skin could handle. It lathers nicely and creates soft skin. I have strayed from this, but continue to go back to it. It removes makeup effectively and doesn't cause breakouts. It's cheap for the size and considering it's a high end face wash, I hope the formula of this doesn't change. It's HG for sure.