First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coloyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They discontinue everything that I love and use daily. My beloved face wash has been discontinued and now I’m on the hunt AGAIN because my skin sucks and is so sensitive.

This cleanser is great for removing light makeup as it removed all my powder foundation and mascara .. BUT- I am allergic to an ingredient in this and I think it’s the feverfew. I can’t use any of the first aid beauty products and I think it’s safe to say the feverfew extract messes me up- my skin was red after washing :/ I wish they had a line without this ingredient because this would be a great face wash otherwise

Lovely as morning cleanse. It rinses clean with no drying feeling afterwards. Nice on sensitive/breakout prone skin with no irritation afterwards. Would not recommend as evening cleanser though as i felt it doesnt clean deeply enough as i would like.

Had repurchased 3 times

Loving the way this product gently cleans my skin. Small amount lathers well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

out of more expensive/high end cleansers, this is my favorite. at $20 a bottle, it's more inexpensive than other cleansers of the same tier. it is gentle yet surprisingly effective at getting any dirt & makeup on your skin cleansed completely away. leaving me with just really clean healthy skin that feels and looks that way. it's a thicker white cream consistency that a small amount is plenty to lather face up. I read c/o a smell to the product but i haven't and still do not smell any scent to it. it rinses away easily and completely with no residue left on my skin. toner after and my cotton ball is always clean instead of catching any residual the cleanser didn't get off skin. its safe for sensitive skin, it's gentle for every day use, it doesn't dry the skin out and never irritates. it can be used by all skin types and i do really recommend this cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this cleanser. It does a really thorough cleansing without drying out my skin or leaving a film behind. It’s not particularly luxurious, but that isn’t important to me in a cleanser. My skin has improved since I switched to this cleanser.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can not get past the consistency of this cleanser. Reminds of dollar store cleansers. I only get this to work well with my memebox nooni marshmellow whip maker. With the foam maker, it becomes a light foam cleanser. However I only used this as a morning cleanser. If I used this without the foam maker, I found it left a residue.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This smells so terrible!!! It has a creamy consistency and it cleanses ok but the fragrance is just too much. It smells like something that has expired. I cant describe the scent, but my advice would be get a sample before you purchase it. Im glad I did!

This is a great facial cleanser for removing makeup and oil buildup without leaving your skin completely dry. I have acne-prone, slightly oily skin, and I use this every day before exfoliator, moisturizer, etc. It's a basic cleanser, good to use in conjunction with other products. I'll probably buy this cleanser again when I run out, as $25 CAD for a full size is reasonable compared to other cleansers in the same category (origins, ole henriksen, etc)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have sensitive / combo skin that gets acne easily... this broke me out so bad, like under the skin cystic bumps on my chin. I kept using it on and off because I didn't realize it was the culprit since its labeled for sensitive skin. I had a sample size two different times. I appreciate that it didn't have any perfume or "harsh" ingredients issa no for me

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this for over two years and while it's not my all-time favorite, it's close. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it or leave it feeling tight and dry. It removes my makeup and dirt without leaving me feeling stripped. I also really like it for travel, as you can get a small tube which is sturdy yet easy to get the product out of. For me, it could stand to be just a bit more moisturizing, but that's my only complaint. Cruelty free as far as I know. Definitely a good value, worth trying.