First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coloyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

out of more expensive/high end cleansers, this is my favorite. at $20 a bottle, it's more inexpensive than other cleansers of the same tier. it is gentle yet surprisingly effective at getting any dirt & makeup on your skin cleansed completely away. leaving me with just really clean healthy skin that feels and looks that way. it's a thicker white cream consistency that a small amount is plenty to lather face up. I read c/o a smell to the product but i haven't and still do not smell any scent to it. it rinses away easily and completely with no residue left on my skin. toner after and my cotton ball is always clean instead of catching any residual the cleanser didn't get off skin. its safe for sensitive skin, it's gentle for every day use, it doesn't dry the skin out and never irritates. it can be used by all skin types and i do really recommend this cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this cleanser. It does a really thorough cleansing without drying out my skin or leaving a film behind. It’s not particularly luxurious, but that isn’t important to me in a cleanser. My skin has improved since I switched to this cleanser.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can not get past the consistency of this cleanser. Reminds of dollar store cleansers. I only get this to work well with my memebox nooni marshmellow whip maker. With the foam maker, it becomes a light foam cleanser. However I only used this as a morning cleanser. If I used this without the foam maker, I found it left a residue.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This smells so terrible!!! It has a creamy consistency and it cleanses ok but the fragrance is just too much. It smells like something that has expired. I cant describe the scent, but my advice would be get a sample before you purchase it. Im glad I did!

This is a great facial cleanser for removing makeup and oil buildup without leaving your skin completely dry. I have acne-prone, slightly oily skin, and I use this every day before exfoliator, moisturizer, etc. It's a basic cleanser, good to use in conjunction with other products. I'll probably buy this cleanser again when I run out, as $25 CAD for a full size is reasonable compared to other cleansers in the same category (origins, ole henriksen, etc)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have sensitive / combo skin that gets acne easily... this broke me out so bad, like under the skin cystic bumps on my chin. I kept using it on and off because I didn't realize it was the culprit since its labeled for sensitive skin. I had a sample size two different times. I appreciate that it didn't have any perfume or "harsh" ingredients issa no for me

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this for over two years and while it's not my all-time favorite, it's close. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it or leave it feeling tight and dry. It removes my makeup and dirt without leaving me feeling stripped. I also really like it for travel, as you can get a small tube which is sturdy yet easy to get the product out of. For me, it could stand to be just a bit more moisturizing, but that's my only complaint. Cruelty free as far as I know. Definitely a good value, worth trying.

Edit - My bf has ezcema and he breaks out and get itchy ysing this. After i had my baby this stopped working for me too. I guess cleansers just get adjusted to iur skin and it stops working after awhile. I switched to simple refreshing cleansing gel thats half the the price! We still love the ultra repair moisturizer though that we bought naybe 5 to 6 tubs already and still loving it.

This worked for me for awhile and it just didnt feel as clean. I guess its a good cleanser thats gentle and didnt break me out but it didnt wow me anymore. Its a good travel size cleanser for trips but its not something id want for a good deep clean. Its a good cleanser if you are looking into switching it up and its a no harm no foul one. i feel that is gentle enough for all skintypes. No smell and feels like whipped cream. Doesnt lather too much. I masage this for a minute before rinsing and its a good daily cleanser for a gentle clean. Kinda meh.

Edit- been having crazy hormonal breakouts from pregnancy. Had 4 to 5 on my chin and under my nose white heads also congested skin bumps all over my forehead its been a nightmare. Tried to go for lush and mask everyday and also exfoliated daily (over-exfoliated plus tried out the foreo mini luna with lush , big mistake) and came back to this in the end along with their moisturizer. Had to just keep it simple.

Edit- my congested bumps on my forehead has cleared. Just a few big ones left but skin seems to be adjusting to this cleanser well plus the ultra repair moisturizer. This is working great again since my skin started changing. I got bored of this initially reading my old comment lol i do always come back to this when my skin goes crazy. This is hg and i didnt even know it!

This is a very good cleanser for people with rosacea, dermatitis or combo/dry skin. It doesn't contain any irritating sulphates. It lathers but with a very creamy feel to it. Rinse well and your skin won't be tight/dry/red. Due to my sensitivities, I have tried thousands of cleansers and this is one of the rare few that I re-purchase. I have combo skin-very oily nose, very dry cheeks. I am mature and have rosacea as well as dermatitis and this is good for me. I follow it with the ultra repair moisturizer and it really helps. If you suffer from any of these issues or are generally sensitive you may like this cleanser a lot.

This is a great face wash. It cleans well and doesn't dry my skin (though I'm not sure I would use it on super dry skin). A small dab produces a nice lather. It rinses clean. The tube is great for traveling and doesn't leak. No complaints at all, except... I'm very sad that FAB is no longer cruelty-free. Otherwise I'd repurchase for sure.