First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coloyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Was looking for a cleanser for sensitive, acne prone skin. I've become really into babying my skin over the last few weeks, and wanted a cleanser that wouldn't make my skin feel tight or irritated. Unfortunately this is not that cleanser. My skin got a red, puffy, itchy spot right after using it, and I slapped a ton of moisturizer on my damp face and called it a night after that. I'm not sure what I'm allergic to in this. For some reason I tried it for a few more days, and it made my skin feel like it was burning in some spots - didn't really feel gentle. Since I started using it, my skin has broken out pretty badly on one side of my face, which might not be related to this cleanser, because I didn't use it for very long. If anything, I absolutely hated the consistency of this and returned it to Sephora.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best face cleanser that I have ever used. I was using the Himalaya neem foaming cleanser for a few years, but recently that became too drying for me. I tried many other brands, including well-reviewed ones like the fresh soy face cleanser, hada labo, kanebo suisai, fancl face powder, and even CHANEL's cleanser, which were all supposed to be gentle. However, all of them still gave me that tight, uncomfortable feeling after cleansing (either that, or I didn't feel that they did a good job of cleaning my face). This FAB cleanser is the only one that does not strip my face, but at the same time, it is still good at cleansing and makes my face feel clean after using. It does have a slightly strange plasticky smell, but that is the only downside and you would stop noticing it after the first few washes. After switching to this cleanser, my face has fewer breakouts, and is no longer dry-looking. I don't even need to use moisturiser anymore, and my face would still be fine! I will be using this for many years to come.

I’ve found that it is a decent cleanser. Not fantastic, but it does the job without making my skin feel tight and shiny.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Was excited to try this and the price is perfect. Unfortunately, it does not agree with my skin as it broke me out within a few days of using so I switched to Tarte's Glycolic cleanser and my skin is back to clear. I'll have to return this but I'm glad I got to try it out.

I have been using this for many years now, am and pm. My skin is so sensitive that sometimes cetaphil stings it....this feels great on my skin. It lathers well, although I found that sometimes a quick second wash is needed to remove heavy make up or water resistant sunscreen. At times I feel like my cheeks are super red after washing (rosacea) but I can’t necessarily attribute it to this face wash, so I’ll continue using it as I don’t have many products that my skin likes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They discontinue everything that I love and use daily. My beloved face wash has been discontinued and now I’m on the hunt AGAIN because my skin sucks and is so sensitive.

This cleanser is great for removing light makeup as it removed all my powder foundation and mascara .. BUT- I am allergic to an ingredient in this and I think it’s the feverfew. I can’t use any of the first aid beauty products and I think it’s safe to say the feverfew extract messes me up- my skin was red after washing :/ I wish they had a line without this ingredient because this would be a great face wash otherwise

Lovely as morning cleanse. It rinses clean with no drying feeling afterwards. Nice on sensitive/breakout prone skin with no irritation afterwards. Would not recommend as evening cleanser though as i felt it doesnt clean deeply enough as i would like.

Had repurchased 3 times

Loving the way this product gently cleans my skin. Small amount lathers well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

out of more expensive/high end cleansers, this is my favorite. at $20 a bottle, it's more inexpensive than other cleansers of the same tier. it is gentle yet surprisingly effective at getting any dirt & makeup on your skin cleansed completely away. leaving me with just really clean healthy skin that feels and looks that way. it's a thicker white cream consistency that a small amount is plenty to lather face up. I read c/o a smell to the product but i haven't and still do not smell any scent to it. it rinses away easily and completely with no residue left on my skin. toner after and my cotton ball is always clean instead of catching any residual the cleanser didn't get off skin. its safe for sensitive skin, it's gentle for every day use, it doesn't dry the skin out and never irritates. it can be used by all skin types and i do really recommend this cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this cleanser. It does a really thorough cleansing without drying out my skin or leaving a film behind. It’s not particularly luxurious, but that isn’t important to me in a cleanser. My skin has improved since I switched to this cleanser.