First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coloyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have received a generous sample of this in a subscription box. First time I used this, I just followed the instruction and put it all over my face and eyes, as a second cleanse, as I would when using a cleansing balm. What a mistake that was, this stung like mad around and especially in my eyes! It was by far the worst thing I have ever gotten in my eyes. Make-up was removed, but I would never use this for that purpose again. Now I just use it in the morning as a first (and only) cleanse and I avoid the eye area at all costs. For that purpose it's fine, but it does leave my normal skin a bit dry & tight, even though it's supposedly suitable for sensitive skin. All in all not a product I would buy.

This is great at removing make up, it's very gentle. It does lathers up a tiny bit. It doesn't make your skin feel squeaky clean and dry which I love.

I asked a Sephora sales person for a cleanser for very sensitive dry skin. I was given a sample of this cleanser to try. I have only used this cleanser one time. The cleanser did a fantastic job removing all of my makeup, including eye makeup, my skin was soft and not dry feeling but, even though this cleanser was labeled for sensitive skin, it burned and stung my skin while using it. After it was rinsed off my skin felt fine. I will not be using this cleanser again. If your skin isn't sensitive you will probably like this cleanser.

This is non-drying and easy to use BUT I had breakouts from it and my face didn't feel clean (and I do normally use a mild cleanser from Lancome; the container was too big to take on holiday). I bought this FA cleanser at a Sephora while on a two-week holiday in Singapore. At the end of the holiday, even though there was plenty left in the tube, I threw it away and won't buy again.

I really like this cleanser, it doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I prefer to take off my makeup with an oil or cleansing balm first and then use this as my second cleanse as I don't feel like it takes 100% of my makeup off. Would definitely recommend and have already repurchased 3 times.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After using this for a few weeks, I am so pleased and relieved to have found a new staple cleanser. I have extremely fair, sensitive, and temperamental skin, albeit with only minimal acne. After oil-cleansing, this foaming cleanser gently and easily cleans away the remaining dirt and oil on my face without leaving my skin tight or stinging my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the sample size of this from the Sephora checkout line before testing the full size out. I absolutely love this cleanser. It foams up and removed my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. My fave feels really clean and fresh after I use it. I don't have any bad things to say about this product, even the price is right compared to most cleansers in Sephora

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this, but sadly this did not work for me. I purchased this cleanser because a friend of mine raved about it. she said it helped with her acne and helped even out her skin tone. my experience, however, was the exact opposite. this is marketed towards dry and sensitive skin. I have oily skin that leans more towards combination in the winter months. I was surprised how stripping this was. my face felt soft, but also extremely tight. I can't imagine someone with dry skin being able to tolerate this. it also left my easily irritated skin more irritated and red. for dry, sensitive skin? I'm not so sure about that claim. I stuck with it though for a good 2 weeks and then developed clogged pores on my cheeks which resulted in breakouts. as soon as I stopped this cleanser, my face started to clear up. overall, I'm not impressed.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Okay, so. I first tried this as a sample from Sephora. I was trying to find a new cleanser just to mix things up. I have extremely sensitive skin so I figured this would be a good place to start. The first time I tried it I was surprised. It foams up really nicely and you only need a very small amount. However, it left my skin so tight and dry. I decided to give it another try and I liked it enough, figured it was just an adjustment period. I used it for a while, bought two full sized bottles. Finished one (alternating with philosophy purity) and bought my last tube. Eventually, I tried the FAB facial radiance pads (to try and clear up the stubborn zits that wouldn't budge) and had a hell of an allergic reaction. After that, I decided to give this up completely to see if anything changed. Now I'm strictly using the purity cleanser and my skin is the best its ever looked. I still have half a bottle sitting in my bathroom so if need be... I guess, I would use it in a pinch but I'm not going to repurchase when it expires/runs out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a mild cleanser that makes my face feel clean. I have used a cleanser by Kiehl's for years and I like this one just as much as the one by Kiehl's. I have sensitive combo skin that rarely breaks out, and this cleanser is perfect for me. It's not drying, has no fragrance and is easy to wash off.