SinfulColors Easy Going

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/10/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Not one good thing to say about this. The formula was thick, gloppy. It was very streaky. Took 3 coats and it was a very unattractive white/pink. A top coat of Seche Vite helped.I threw the bottle away, I knew it wasn't worth the time and trouble to use again. There are so many good pale, neutrals today.

on 3/19/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful shade in the bottle, ruined by excessively thick pasty consistency looking super cheap once applied. Have you ever purchased something assuming it's a win and tossed it that same day, because you hated it , then repeated the mistake again? Ugh. Skip this..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This turns from streaky to opaque, disappointing all the way. Whoever said it looked like house paint nailed it. I somehow thought it would be a dupe for OPI Don't Burst My Bubble. I was wrong, but only 99 cents' worth. It does make me look tan, but that's not what I was going for. Just don't like the finish.

Update: an great alternative to this is Sinful Colors Mad Matter from their Porcelain Matte collection. It is very similar, but more of a cool light pink. Its application and formula are a dream.

on 2/6/2016 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For a "pink-tinted" (white) polish, the coverage/consistency of Easy Going is incredible!
Most white based light pinks are super streaky/goopy no matter what the price range, but this one goes on streak free with the second coat, and the formula is very manageable and forgiving for a white.

For those of you who are insisting on the streakiness of this polish, I have to emphasize that just like for any white based polish, application technique is EVERYTHING here. That's not on Sinful Colors though, it's just the way with this type of pigment.

I have tried many in this price range and also opi/essie, etc, and this one wins for me. I'm so glad I shrugged my shoulders at the negative reviews and gave it a chance.

It's easily a HG light pink/nude polish for me, and is the perfect balance between pink and white. So classy looking!

I am really impressed with the formula on this one. Just do a thin first coat and a generous second coat and with a fast dry top coat, you will be good to go!

Nothing but love for this polish from me.

on 1/29/2017 7:53:00 AM

I am loving nude nail polishes and this is a winner. I was a nail technician in the day so I've used many many polishes and this one is terrific. The colour is a slight pinky white which makes my hands look beautiful. It also dried extremely quickly. I used two coats and the coverage was even. I have absolutely no complaints at all. For $4 a bottle it's a little beauty. I will definitely be going straight out and buying backup bottles.

on 8/28/2016 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product doesn't last long on my nails, and neither does it apply equally. I wouldn't waste my money of this.

on 8/30/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Have to agree with Synyster7: goes on runny and streaky, too much trouble to get the manicure looking the way I like it. Paid only $1.52 at Harmon, so not a huge loss. Happily giving it away, and will be looking to try other SinfulColors polishes soon.

on 11/21/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I held off on buying it because of the bad reviews however, I finally purchased it and I love it!! I’m all for nude nail polishes especially those with pink undertones. Two coats and I’m set. It also lasts long without chipping, pretty amazing for a $2 nail polish

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I picked up this color because I love Sinful Colors and I'd been craving a light, delicate pink. I saw it in Target and fell in love with it. While the color is wonderful--a straightforward, dainty almost-white pink, the formula is streaky and runny and kind of hard to work with. Once you get it right, it does last, like Sinful Colors tend to do. Paid $1.20, so it's not that big of a deal, and I still use it all the time (I'm wearing it right now!) When I run out, I'll probably go for OPI or Essie, though. I've been looking to try Ballet Slippers, since I love the way light pink contrasts with my darker skin.

One of my signature colors - i get compliments on it all the time.
I wore this color on my wedding day :)
Not too pink, light enough to make hands look more tan than they actually are.

The formula IS a little on the streaky side. I usually apply 2 - 3 thin coats. Dry time is closer to an hour but well worth it. Usually lasts 4+ days without chipping.

I will absolutely buy again - the price is great and so is the color.

Popular Polishes