Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

just bought this product and loving it. It's the exact tone I wanted- sorta girly but also has a sorta darker berry tone so that it compliments my skin and it isn't too overbearing. it's perfect if you want an everyday lipstick that is rich in color. It's creamy when applied, but will dry out (which isn't too big of a problem if you apply lip balm over it). It's also a matte color so no pearl shimmer that many other maybelline lippies have (which i loathe, the sparkles are just too much). perfect perfect perfect is all i can say :D

on 3/1/2011 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this lipstick a couple days ago and I just love how it looks on me. Its a nice shade of dark pink that makes my lips look brighter and healthy. I am those people whose lips gets dried out when they wear lipstick so what I do is just put chapstick on before I put on lipstick. Even putting the lipstick on after my chapstick it glides on evenly and doesn't look caked on. When I wear this shade it makes my lips look like I'm not wearing nothing at all. I have natural pinkish lips and this shade just makes it pop out more :) And not to mention the cute little casing and how decent the price was for a simple store brand lipstick. I would definitely buy this shade again!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a bright cool opague fuchsia with a satin finish. This doesn't contain any effects-no pearl, sparkles ect. The staying power is amazing for a ds l/s. This is a bit drying so keep that in mind. Pinks seem to work better for me than reds. So, when I want to wear a bold lip, I reach for this color.

on 4/1/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been wearing this nonstop since I purchased it 2 weeks ago. I love it! It just lights up my face (yellow/golden undertones), even if it's the only makeup product I have on. The color is a bright medium to medium-dark berry-pink with no shimmer. Of course, as with all of the other Color Sensational ones I've tried, the formula is amazing - opaque and creamy. Definite staple!