4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

It's an average bronzer. The packaging is sturdy and there's a quite a lot of product in there too. It gives a nice glow. It was slightly orangey for my fair-medium Asian skin and it has some tiny shimmers in it as well. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

Really nice light bronzer if you are looking for something sutble to give you a nice flush of colour. This bronzer is impossible to overdo. This also doesnt turn a nasty orange on my oily combo skin which most bronzers I have used in the past have done. I recieved this in a swap a few month ago, and have just hit the pan after everyday use. I would definitley purchase. I would defininitley recommend this for lighter skinned ladies. Im NW25.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

I am liking Korres' products more & more, and this one is really great--no glittery shimmer, just a nice natural boost of color---a subtle but significant oomph or fakin' it for a summer tan, and does a nice job of smoothing over mild skin tone uneven-ness. Lasting power is fairly good, but not great for very long days. I honestly can't tell if the Monoi oil is doing anything---at least it isn't doing anything *bad*...

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

9 years ago

This is the first bronzer I've ever tried, but I don't think I'll ever need another. I questioned the point of needing bronzer if I've already got good pigmentation, but this one adds a hint of sheen and gives you a healthier looking, more even complexion even if you already naturally have color. For reference, I purchased the darker shade. The shimmer is extremely subtle; so finely milled you can't see any individual specks, and really gives you a beautiful, subtle, natural looking glow. I wouldn't use this for contouring, as it is not heavily pigmented; I need to use 2-3 layers to get the color to show up on my skin..and I'm not even that dark. Other than that, love the sturdy, elegant packaging with its oversized mirror and generous amount of product, and the subtle scent of monoi oil reminds me of summer :)

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

I have tried a ton of bronzers but they have never been the right colour always made me look orange or muddy ,that was until i tried this one ,my god its my hg bronzer .Its the perfect colour i purchased no.1 and i love how its a peachy tan colour its the same colour i go in the sun .The ingredients are important to me in cosmetics i always check before i buy, that they dont have mineral oil or any nasties in it .This one is perfect it has monio oil which is hydrating and soothes the skin , cant say enough about this product i will forever buy this.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

this is seriously my all time favorite bronzer. AND it has monoi in it, one of my favorite ingredients ever! with korres, you always get a ton of product for what you pay for and the packaging is sturdy and it will take you a while to reach the bottom of the pan. the bronzer is a soft peach tan shade that will not make you look orange-y at all. it gives the most natural looking sunkissed look without any shimmer or glitter effect, which is great. i think the 01 is perfect if you are anywhere from a light to medium shade. i often travel with this bronzer and it works well for me when i'm not tan and when i do have a tan (which i then use it as more of a "light foundation"). i'm on my 2nd container and i can see i will need a replacement by the time summer is over!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Love this bronzer! Always give me gives me that light sun glow splash of colour. I dont think this is great for contouring since its not dark enough (too me at least). In terms shade I am an NC30 in MAC, and I find this bronzer in Shade 01 is perfect for me. I dont think it has any shimmer/glitter which is fantastic for the winter, cause a shimmery bronzer can just look really off during the cooler months.

About reviewer (491 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Oh my god!It is so lovely and naturall.I do have both 01 -02,I LOVE THEM,make me look fresh,sexy,my green eyes look perfect and is it my idea or the skin appear to be softer,sorry for my english,maybe because of the Monoi Oil as an ingredient! Get any of these,they are buildable,not orange on face,i feel so stupid because i have spent a great amount of money--on e.lauder,mac,dior,etc- before i got these. I just hate my self when i look pale,i look older,some girls are lucky looking super with their pale skin,but not me,believe me.Those are excellent products,so happy to find them-both shades.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This is the first bronzer I've really liked. I have very fair skin/warm and don't need to add any orange or to emphasize yellow tones and I don't like glitter on my cheeks. This is nice and smooth, not too dark and not shimmery. It's great for contouring. Scored this in a set with a travel primer & full sized tinted moisturizer for only a couple dollars more than either full size product. Great deal. Love that it's also natural & better for my skin.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

This light bronzer is perfect for my N20 skintone. It does not make me look orange and gives a perfect sunkissed look. The package provides a generous amount and the case seems well-constructed. The powder is finely milled and there is not a lot of waste on the brush when stroked over the powder (unlike my LORAC bronzer that sploofs everywhere the instant you touch it) and yet it is not so hard baked that nothing comes off on the brush (like Nars Laguna does for me). I would purchase again!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43