4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 days ago

I got a sample size of this from Birchbox and immediately fell in love. My hair is long, thick, a little wavy, and balayaged so there's a little damage. My HG leave-in conditioner would make my hair soft, shiny, silky, and smell amazing. This ticks all those boxes, on damp or dry hair. A lot of leave-in products are really aimed at smoothing and reducing frizz. That's great and I use those too, but for me, this Oribe product is a true leave-in CONDITIONER in that it softens and moisturizes my hair so much, which in turn leads to less frizz. But despite all that, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasier. Some comparisons: Olaplex #6 has a stronger scent, better at smoothing/de-frizzing, and has some heat protection as a bonus, but it doesn't make my hair as soft. Davines Love Smoother has a lighter scent, helps define my waves more, but again doesn't give the same soft silky effect. Overall, I don't think this is worth $52 but it's the best I've found so I'll definitely be buying a full size.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 months ago

Love the scent! This makes my hair frizz free but I feel like it weighs it down sometimes. I found that the shampoo Garnier fructis clean and fresh shampoo has a similar scent to this product.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 months ago

Wonderfully moisturizing and does what it says it will do. Perfect for crunchy ,dry ,color treated hair ...when no conditioner is enough especially in winter. Smells fantastic. I use a dollop the size of a quarter , on towel dried hair ( my hair is shoulder length right now ) and then blow out with a round brush. Smooth ,shiny ,smells great ( as all Oribe products do ) . 5 star product.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

9 months ago

Poop. I should have paid more attention to the ingredients & less to the reviews. Despite being labeled a “moisturizing cream,” this is nothing but another silicone-filled styling product. Left my fine, colored hair poufy & frizzy when I air dried it. Can’t return it so it’s a total waste for me. Beware if your hair doesn’t like ‘cones!!! Smell is the only good thing here.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is by far my favorite Oribe product – it controls frizz, conditions, defines curls, imparts shine, sets and holds without any crunch, and fights the elements in both winter and summer months. A little goes a long way, making the price tag ($52.00) worth it for me. This leave in conditioner does all it says it will for the hair, and more. You can easily get away with using a less pricy rinse-out conditioner because this stuff is working overtime to nourish your tresses. I highly recommend trying this product.

About reviewer (498 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

As much as I hate Oribe brand for their products that never worked for me even thought the price.. I have to say, Im in LOVE with this Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream. I swear for this one, if they dont change formula. It seems to hydrate and lighten my hair, its not greasy and it smells good. The irony is, it doesnt give me much shine /even its called super shine/ but it still works for what I need- light flexible hair.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

3.0

3 years ago

If this was a face moisturising cream, I would describe it as a cream that gets absorbed fast with a matte, yet silky finish look. I noticed this product always gets sold out at an ever-increasing rate. I have tried hundreds of hair conditioners/masks/oils but they all seem to leave a temporary effect. I even tried Oribe's signature mask, which its effect was short as well. This product however changed the texture of my hair completely. It just became so smooth without it looking greasy. You only need to use it 2-3 times a week to see results. Unfortunately, it heavily aggravated my dandruff issue, which I used to suffer from a long time ago. If you have history of dandruff or experiencing it at the moment, I would not recommend it at all. It increased it a lot. I really wish that wasn't the case as I loved this product so much.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I know I would by this product again, because I have already purchased a back up to avoid any panic when I run out. :) That is a testimony to how good this product is to me. I have very thick curly hair and I use this two ways. If I am going to blow out my hair I use this as a leave-in before styling. When I wear my hair curly, I use it as a leave in before air drying and to freshen up the curls on days between washes. This is a very versatile product that moisturizes very well. I also use it very sparingly on dry blown out ends to give them some moisture.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

Got a free sample of this terrific (scented) cream at a local high end mini-chain. I would actually consider buyig this - as it is a great leave-in option for my dry, color treated , fine hair. Pricey.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Finally a moisturizing cream I can use whether my hair is wet/dry or curly/straight. This is a great moisturizing cream that leaves my hair shiny and soft and it only takes a little bit. I use it as a leave-in on wet hair and to moisturize my hair daily. On my straight dry hair it keeps flyaways at bay and keep my straight hair looking sleek and smelling divine. I also love that this cream actually moisturizes and not just sit on top of the hair and I have thick hair so the original is better suited for me however there is a light version available.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35