Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.4

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

As much as I hate Oribe brand for their products that never worked for me even thought the price..
I have to say, Im in LOVE with this Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream.
I swear for this one, if they dont change formula.
It seems to hydrate and lighten my hair, its not greasy and it smells good.
The irony is, it doesnt give me much shine /even its called super shine/ but it still works for what I need- light flexible hair.

on 3/14/2017 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

If this was a face moisturising cream, I would describe it as a cream that gets absorbed fast with a matte, yet silky finish look. I noticed this product always gets sold out at an ever-increasing rate.

I have tried hundreds of hair conditioners/masks/oils but they all seem to leave a temporary effect. I even tried Oribe's signature mask, which its effect was short as well. This product however changed the texture of my hair completely. It just became so smooth without it looking greasy. You only need to use it 2-3 times a week to see results.

Unfortunately, it heavily aggravated my dandruff issue, which I used to suffer from a long time ago. If you have history of dandruff or experiencing it at the moment, I would not recommend it at all. It increased it a lot. I really wish that wasn't the case as I loved this product so much.

on 9/24/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this terrific (scented) cream at a local high end mini-chain.
I would actually consider buyig this - as it is a great leave-in option for my dry, color treated , fine hair. Pricey.

on 11/24/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I know I would by this product again, because I have already purchased a back up to avoid any panic when I run out. :) That is a testimony to how good this product is to me. I have very thick curly hair and I use this two ways. If I am going to blow out my hair I use this as a leave-in before styling. When I wear my hair curly, I use it as a leave in before air drying and to freshen up the curls on days between washes. This is a very versatile product that moisturizes very well. I also use it very sparingly on dry blown out ends to give them some moisture.

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a moisturizing cream I can use whether my hair is wet/dry or curly/straight. This is a great moisturizing cream that leaves my hair shiny and soft and it only takes a little bit. I use it as a leave-in on wet hair and to moisturize my hair daily. On my straight dry hair it keeps flyaways at bay and keep my straight hair looking sleek and smelling divine. I also love that this cream actually moisturizes and not just sit on top of the hair and I have thick hair so the original is better suited for me however there is a light version available.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this from Birch Box. I've used this as a leave in conditioner and also on dry hair to keep frizz down. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and helps with detangling. Makes my hair look beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size.

on 1/21/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I writing my review after trying the sample size tube of this product. I was secretly hoping this product wouldn't work.. but obviously not that lucky :) I am usually the sucker who gets tempted on reading the reviews, splurges and in the end if it doesn't work.. stacks it in a pile where nobody could ever find it!!! This time, I got lucky found a sample in my closet and thought wth! Has a light creamy consistency and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the hair. I have used it on both damp and dry hair. I think it works very very well on taming down frizziness and flyaways. Leaves me with a smooth a soft hair. Best part is this can be used on dry hair too. I don't know where it goes sinks right in without any oily feeling. I lovee the scent of this line, to me it smells like D&G Light Blue. Which unfortunately doesn't have a staying power. The regular version of this cream did not weight down my fine hair. I am so freaking glad they make a 1.7oz for lesser $$$ even though the larger tube is a better value, doesn't hurt my heart or wallet as much :P For me the cons are the pricing and difficulty in locating a salon that carries this line. Remember reading this product being compared to FF Glossing Cream but if I remember correctly, these two are not even close. Oribe adds moisture which the Glossing Cream did not do.
Update**** I used it today before flat ironing, the results were stunning. Smooth, shiny and soft hair. Not the flat, stick straight hair that you get after using a flat iron. I usually want to wash my hair the next day but not with this product. Gives you that salon look at home. Worth the $$$$

on 3/9/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This makes my hair super soft and shiny, much like Phyto 7 does. It smells amazing as noted by other reviewers. The scent is hard to describe, but it's fruity and uplifting, similar to Bb's pret a powder, but not cloying. I only use a small amount (not even dime-sized) for my armpit-length fine hair. I like that it provides UV protection and use it on damp hair prior to blow drying. My hair feels slightly greasier when I use this, but I can still get away with washing it every other day and use dry shampoo to freshen up on the second day.

I bought a travel-sized tube to try, as this is pricey. I think I would've given this the full five stars if I hadn't discovered Phyto 7 first, as they accomplish the same results.

on 1/31/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ONLY styling product for heat I have been using for years!!!! It doesn't cause break outs on my skin. Yes, it was an issue with other products.

I use a dime size and running it through my hair, especially the ends. Then, I blow dry or use my Instyler. It really protects my hair from any heat damage. My hair is silky and frizz free. It smells incredible also. This is expensive but well worth buying. Nothing comes close. Thank you.

on 2/17/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off I love love Oribe products especially the Gold lust shampoo and conditioner that was worth the money! However, the Supershine Moisturizing cream was nothing special at all and weighed my medium highlighted long hair down for the price it wasn't worth it at all maybe for long very thick hair this works but I think I'm going to try cream for style and see if that works more as a styling cream with out the weighing down issue just my opinion not worth the heavy price tag

Popular Styling Products