Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

2.7

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 4/24/2015 1:06:00 PM

Waited a long time to try this.... shipping took 3 weeks!! I have acne prone skin/combination. I didnt like the instant flake it gave my nose and my dry acne spots. Didnt leave my skin oily . Didnt cause any new breakouts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've bought (the Maybelline one sitting at the back of my cupboard from 3 years ago doesn't count), and I got this yesterday at the SkinFood outlet near my place. This was the only BB cream they had for oily, sensitive skin. I bought the darker shade (it only comes in two shades).

Pros:
- covers up my redness
- skin is smoother
- long lasting (This has been on my face from 6am till 12pm)

Cons
- bad break out at my chin (highly sensitive area for me!)
- not great shine control
- cakey
- perfumed
- parabens

Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. My chin is a warzone right now and my self-esteem is pretty busted.

on 6/29/2014 11:00:00 AM

I think I like the scents of Skinfood Peach Sake series. I've used natural beige shade. The texture is light and soft. The oil control is good but for coverage is not really well. But for someone like natural makeup, I think is good for you.

on 6/4/2014 8:46:00 PM

I love the sake smell of this cream, and I love the packaging that combines a tube and a pump. Unfortunately the BB cream made my face break out in painful lumps along my cheek and jawline. The color was also not a match, appearing dingy yellow-gray on my skin. I won't be repurchasing—unless it's released as a perfume/fragrance, in which case I'll buy two! But I still won't put it near my face.

on 9/30/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm using it for a week but I didn't like it at all. I bought shade #2 natural beige, but I don't see any difference if I'm wearing any or not, it just the same. In the mid day, I found this BB cream was disappearing, waw…

Pros:
- Evening my skin tone
- A lil bit creamy
- Doesn't broke me out

Cons:
- Oil control was so bad, I have to used blotting paper or retouch 2 hours since first applied
- I don't like the pump, I found it very hard to control somehow

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this product a lot! It works a LOT better than any of my American BB creams ( i have the Smashbox one, and Maybelline one). The Skin Food near me now sells this in 8 different shades. The color I purchased is #7 Almond Beige, it matches my skin shade perfectly. I love the smell, and the coverage, it's not much but it's enough for me. I would use this everyday, and since school is starting up soon, I'll be wearing it to school! It's light and refreshing. Deff a repurchase!

on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The smell of this bb cream is amazing (peach candy scent), the coverage is great, the oil control is so-so which I dont mind because this does not make me look like an oily ball at the end of the day. Almost everything was awesome about this product. It could have been my perfect HG bb cream, it COULD have -

- If it didnt break me out, time after time. I didnt want to believe that it would at first. I've tried cutting short the hours of wear time, but it still broke me out. I assumed that it was non-codogemic because this bb cream emphasized alot on oil control. But looks like it wasnt. Perhaps I have sensitive skin.

Ended up swapping away all my other unopened peach sake bb creams (I bought 4, and I used only one tube).

Would however recommend people to give this a go, if it doesnt break you out.

on 4/23/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sheer coverage. Did help with the overall tone of my face, but that was pretty much it. Did not last that long on my face either. I really liked the smell and spf factor, but that's pretty much it. Will not repurchase. The Missha Perfect Cover BB cream provides better coverage, even though it feels thicker on my skin.

on 1/25/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first got it i used it for a while, then forgot about it. Picked it up again recently and thought i loved it. It's been less than a month i'd say and now i have stopped using it again.

I think it gets drying over time yet at the same time it'll break you out if you leave it on the skin for long hrs. It's also kind of uncomfortable on the skin because you can almost feel it on the skin... no more repurchase for me.