Joico K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor

4.5

Water (Aqua) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Phenyl Trimethicone , Behenyl Alcohol , Bisamino PEG , PPG-41 , 3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone , Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol , Thioctic Acid , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose) , Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil , Glycolipids , Hyaluronic Acid , Allantoin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Triethanolamine , Dipropylene Glycol , Glycerin , Polyquaternium-55 , Propylene Glycol , Quaternium-70 , Disodium EDTA , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance (Parfum)

I love this product, my hair will really look great, but I recommend you also research on a Brazilian brand called Aneethun is as good as a Joico

on 5/4/2018 12:33:00 PM

My color-treated hair gets fragile and dry, especially with heat styling. It was feeling like straw and I decided to try this spray, along with the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. All of the products from this line are amazing. My hair is silky, and the spray doesn't weight it down or make it look greasy. It also doesn't appear to have any effect on the color. Super happy with this product.

on 3/17/2018 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have tried a lot of treatments with protein and finally found the best one for me. I have fine hair that's prone to breakage and splits. I really like aphogee's keratin treatment but it's just a chore to use. This is wonderful. Combined with my beloved Redken Diamond Oil intense, it gives my waves the smoothness and definition I've been searching for.

on 11/11/2017 9:08:00 AM

I really love this product. This spray leaves my hair soft and shiny and helps with damage without compromising volume. It seems to do a good job protecting my hair, but I do use it in conjunction with the Joico k-pak mousse. It does not seem to gunk up my styling irons or brushes like some products do. The spray does stream out so it is a bit difficult to apply. This product does not have an overpowering smell. This is a keeper.

on 10/29/2017 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very good leave-in protein treatment. I can feel the difference in my hair when I use this, it feels stronger and in better condition. I had previously tried Redken CAT protein spray and didn't notice any improvement, the Joico is better.
I would not recommend spraying directly onto hair because it's not a watery mist. It's a thicker creamy spray. I spray it into the palm of my hand until I have a small puddle, rub hands together and apply, concentrating on the ends of hair. More like you'd apply a serum.
I use it every second or third shampoo.

on 2/26/2017 2:57:00 PM

I have a hard time using any styling products, especially serums seeing most products weigh my dry/frizzy hair down. But with blow drying my hair straight every few days, I really need something. This product was fantastic, made my hair look really strong, healthy and surprisingly also made blow drying so much easier. However, the nozzle sprays out the product in a straight line as opposed to distributing an even mist around an area, therefore will have to decant this into a proper spray bottle, but other than that, love this product and will re-purchase. Found the best price for my country's location at lookfantastic.com.

on 1/22/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Liquid miracle spray!
This stuff is OMG WOW amazeballs. Like, 'where have you been all my life' type amazing.
Spritz this on my straw-like, fine, tangled, dull hair- instantly transformed to soft, silks tresses. Spray-on softness- that basically sums it up.
I cannot live without this stuff- it truly is HG status hair product. I've never found anything else like this.
Will continue to repurchase forever.

on 6/30/2016 9:41:00 AM

Very fine thin hair.. I am SHOCKED after 1x using this! My hair looks brand new! Amazing

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is a holy grail in my hair routine or not, but it has for sure, combined with other repair products, done a good job. I love the Joico K-Pak hair mask, so when I saw this I was very exciting (mostly because it was a leave-in and I love leave-in's for my damaged hair).

I used this only when my hair is wet. So after my hair is towel dried I will evenly spray this on my whole hair and focus on the most damaged parts. It doesn't leave my hair soft or anything like that, but it helps my hair become stronger.

On its own I don't think this will work as good. I do think it needs to be combines with other products to work. I wouldn't really recommend it, the Redken Extreme Cat is way better and is a pretty similar product.

Not buying again.

on 9/2/2015 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Good product but the packaging is AWFUL. Applying this product is so frustrating: the liquid comes out in a powerful, narrow stream (WHY?) instead of a spray that distributes it evenly through your hair, which is the opposite of ideal. You can feel the pressure of the stream even when spraying from a distance. It's really hard distributing it evenly.

The positives: I needed a protein treatment because I was oiling my hair too often and had thrown off the balance of protein and moisture, plus my balayage had really damaged the ends. I could feel the improvement in hair strength after a few uses of this product -- my hair didn't feel as stretchy when dry or wet. My hair also doesn't feel weighed down when I use this.

All in all, decent product but too expensive for what it costs in Australia, as there are similar products in the same price range. I only bought this spray instead of Redken's Anti-Snap leave in treatment because I thought I'd be able to spray my roots too, though the shitty spray mechanism has dissuaded me from this. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

EDIT: I tried decanting some of the bottle into one of my spare spray bottles but had the same issue with the product coming out as a stream. The liquid is actually quite viscous, which I think is the root of the problem -- it just can't come out as a mist. The smaller bottle is definitely easier to wield though!