Joico K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor

4.5

Water (Aqua) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Phenyl Trimethicone , Behenyl Alcohol , Bisamino PEG , PPG-41 , 3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone , Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol , Thioctic Acid , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose) , Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil , Glycolipids , Hyaluronic Acid , Allantoin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Triethanolamine , Dipropylene Glycol , Glycerin , Polyquaternium-55 , Propylene Glycol , Quaternium-70 , Disodium EDTA , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance (Parfum)

on 2/26/2017 2:57:00 PM

I have a hard time using any styling products, especially serums seeing most products weigh my dry/frizzy hair down. But with blow drying my hair straight every few days, I really need something. This product was fantastic, made my hair look really strong, healthy and surprisingly also made blow drying so much easier. However, the nozzle sprays out the product in a straight line as opposed to distributing an even mist around an area, therefore will have to decant this into a proper spray bottle, but other than that, love this product and will re-purchase. Found the best price for my country's location at lookfantastic.com.

on 1/22/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Liquid miracle spray!
This stuff is OMG WOW amazeballs. Like, 'where have you been all my life' type amazing.
Spritz this on my straw-like, fine, tangled, dull hair- instantly transformed to soft, silks tresses. Spray-on softness- that basically sums it up.
I cannot live without this stuff- it truly is HG status hair product. I've never found anything else like this.
Will continue to repurchase forever.

on 6/30/2016 9:41:00 AM

Very fine thin hair.. I am SHOCKED after 1x using this! My hair looks brand new! Amazing

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is a holy grail in my hair routine or not, but it has for sure, combined with other repair products, done a good job. I love the Joico K-Pak hair mask, so when I saw this I was very exciting (mostly because it was a leave-in and I love leave-in's for my damaged hair).

I used this only when my hair is wet. So after my hair is towel dried I will evenly spray this on my whole hair and focus on the most damaged parts. It doesn't leave my hair soft or anything like that, but it helps my hair become stronger.

On its own I don't think this will work as good. I do think it needs to be combines with other products to work. I wouldn't really recommend it, the Redken Extreme Cat is way better and is a pretty similar product.

Not buying again.

on 9/2/2015 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Good product but the packaging is AWFUL. Applying this product is so frustrating: the liquid comes out in a powerful, narrow stream (WHY?) instead of a spray that distributes it evenly through your hair, which is the opposite of ideal. You can feel the pressure of the stream even when spraying from a distance. It's really hard distributing it evenly.

The positives: I needed a protein treatment because I was oiling my hair too often and had thrown off the balance of protein and moisture, plus my balayage had really damaged the ends. I could feel the improvement in hair strength after a few uses of this product -- my hair didn't feel as stretchy when dry or wet. My hair also doesn't feel weighed down when I use this.

All in all, decent product but too expensive for what it costs in Australia, as there are similar products in the same price range. I only bought this spray instead of Redken's Anti-Snap leave in treatment because I thought I'd be able to spray my roots too, though the shitty spray mechanism has dissuaded me from this. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

EDIT: I tried decanting some of the bottle into one of my spare spray bottles but had the same issue with the product coming out as a stream. The liquid is actually quite viscous, which I think is the root of the problem -- it just can't come out as a mist. The smaller bottle is definitely easier to wield though!

on 8/24/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this reconstructor....i have fine hair that is damaged from dying it....and i used this product on the damaged areas only. ..amazing! Would def buy again...

I have extremely fine hair. I do not have a lot of it either, I'm in my mid 20's, but the amount of hair I have is nearly comparable to a much older woman.Dying it and using heat tools fried it, making it look even worse.

Anyway,before I started using the K-pac series I struggled to find a product to consistantly fix my fried hair. One of my friends in beauty school recommended the K-PAC series to me, and I'm so glad she did.

I have found the deep penetrating reconstructor to be amazing, but since it's a protein treatment I can not use it each time I wash my hair. The liquid reconstruct is perfect for everyday use. I spray it on towel dried hair, and continue to blow dry. It makes my hair look smooth, and noticeably healthier. I get alot of compliments about how much better my hair looks now. There is no sign of the previous fried mess it used to be. It almost looks thicker too. I plan on staying with the K-pac line as long as its along.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this stuff, it is great for when my hair needs protein either from damage from coloring and styling or I went overboard on the moisture. I have slightly wavy hair that I let air dry and do not straighten 99% of the time, so I don't need this often but when I do it does help. It also seems to take the wave out of my hair. If I want my hair straighter without the use of heat, I reach for this. One lippie off for what is certainly an outrageous price, since it is mostly water, but it will last a long time, a little goes a long way.

on 10/18/2012 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hello, I just purchased this product based on reviews I have read with hopes that this will help me with my hair breakage. I have used the product 3 times and so far I am pleased with the results. My hair seems less dry and damaged. I would have given this product a perfect review however I feel it is overpriced. I will update you in a month or so of using this.

November 10/12 Update
I love this product. I am so glad I tried it. I don't use it everyday. I was about 2-3 times a week. I don't use too much. I transferred it in a small spray bottle so I can take it with me when I travel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this treatment, I think it has been a big part of my hair repair after bleaching a few times. It is also great at detangling without weighing my hair down. The only improvement I think would be good is if the spray was more mist like but that could be due to the consistency. I will definitely repurchase :)

Popular Hair Treatments