Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 3/29/2018 10:06:00 AM

It's not clear if it's unethical to give products negative reviews if I'm allergic to them... but here I am doing it anyway. Reacted poorly to this. I'm going to guess it's whatever almond deal is in it, or the c. alcohol.

on 10/18/2016 12:03:00 AM

I had a strange red dry patch above my lip a while back that just got inflamed when I tried to moisturise or cover up with makeup. It looked terrible. Went to 3 doctors with no answers. Then a wonderful GP gave me a sample of this cream to try with nothing else. It's a thick plain smooth cream with no smell and seems really gentle. My lip totally cleared up. Fast forward a few years and I have another strange dry patch under my eye. I decided to grab this cream again and it's done the job! Sooo happy with this cream. I don't use it regularly on my face as it's a bit heavy and thick however it's a nice tube size for hand/body cream on the go.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always used Cetaphil Cream as I have dry sensitive/rosacea skin and am allergic to fragrance. I just bought the Cetaphil Cream which is now in a GREEN container and it is BURNING my face, lips, and especially around my Eyes!!! Not even the same smooth consistency. Kind of burns like sunblock!?!?! There is definitely sunblock in it although not mentioned on label. What happened!!! Please switch back to gentle moisturizing formula- this doesn't even have same smell and ingredients are switched around on back. There has to be something added that is causing this burning and is not moisturizing. Please fix it back to the old formula , it was the only cream I could use for sensitive dry skin!!!
Even Cetaphil.coms reviews under this cream are all stating the same as above!
Do you guys know of a product that is comparable???? (since I can no longer use cetaphil). Please HELP!!! :)

on 4/3/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I came across this when looking for a non-comedogenic fragrance-free moisturiser, as I had tried the cleanser in the same range. As expected, the cream's heavier than the lotion, and it's been working really well on my sensitive acne-prone skin.

At the moment I'm trialing basic Cetaphil cleanser and moisuriser, and instead investing in skin treatments that I'm putting on pre-moisturiser, ie am - BHA (La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo), pm - retinal (Avene Triacneal, but will be trying the Medik8 Retinol 3TR soon).

Although the packaging's quite a clinical design, the product itself is great, and I find the squeezy tube more hygienic than putting fingers in a tub.

on 3/5/2016 5:37:00 PM

Fantastic cream - moisturizing and simple. I have repurchased many times.

on 2/12/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is by far the best moisturizer i've ever tried. and i've tried many. its a very emollient moisturizer with no color to it, thick in consistency but provides long lasting moisture to your skin even after you take it off. good under makeup too. loving it. repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great for dry elbows and all over body, clears my over washed hospital working hands of all redness and discomfort, but why oh why do people have success with this as a face moisturizer? I broke out into severe cystic acne and clogged pores within a week of face usage. I have pretty clear skin that's very dry, this didn't do anything but break my face out severely. Body usage is a two thumbs up though!

on 11/30/2015 4:53:00 AM

I love it .. it practically relieves my dry skin when eczema attacks. i use this with or without eczema cause basically i really have a dry skin :( together with the help of an aroma diffuser, i just put an essential oil into it, it brings back the moist in my skin i can't go on with my day to day activities without my cetaphil and my ion138 aroma diffuser.

This is an amazing product if you have dry skin and need a good moisturizer.

I have already went through a tub of this. I use this all over my body morning and night, it leaves my dry skin so soft and i love that it is unscented.

would def. repurchase this! :)