La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.0

Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin,sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance.

it does keep my skin matte but other than that, nothing more.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN - Combination and dry in the winter with occasional acne.
* HISTORY - I've always used Clinique's Mild Clarifying Lotion in the past but decided to try out this product since I'm a fan of La Roche Posay.
* EXPERIENCE - Clinique's Mild Clarifying Lotion has always been good to me but I found that it required a lot of product on the cotton pad to do the job (I always had to re-moisten the cotton pad). This Effaclar toner seems to work just as well, I don't experience any tingling / burning / itchiness which is good. Also, the Effaclar does not dry out in the cotton pad like Clinique's Mild Clarifying Lotion does which means that unlike the Clinique product, a drop or two of Effaclar goes a long way. I also like the flip-top lid instead of a cap.
* PRICE - 14.20 at the pharmacy
* SUMMARY - At about the same price as the Clinique product and with the same effectiveness for my skin, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Did not like this at all.
It did not help my acne, it did not help my skin be less oily and it irritated my skin.
Stopped using it.