Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

3.9

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 3/4/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Smells delightful, lightly exfloiates. I pretty much just use it for places like my arm pits, not as an all over scrub but it's nice for sensitive skin.

on 5/9/2014 12:35:00 PM

I've always lived soap and glory scrubs and this one is my favorite of them all. It smells really nice and leaves my skin very smooth and soft. Absolutely love it and would repurchase it again and again.

on 10/17/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

actually i use this product to exfoliate my hands . it keep them very soft and smooth.
i dont use it on my body cause i feel it contains perfume .

on 7/24/2012 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great standard body scrub - big grains a proper scrub.

I bpught mine on 3 for 2 at Boots and just getting to the bottom ofmy first. Last ages even my husband pinches it but at this amount and price I dont mind. I think body scrubs / exfoliators you really dont need to spend alot, as longas they are not scratching your skin, I think only a fool (sorry) would pay even like 15+ for a single tube/tub. There are certain things that are not worth buying high end and this fits the bill without paying lots of money.

There are plenty of granules and they are quite big also as they are salt which is good because you can always make this into a milder one by either adding water to it or adding it to a shower gel if you want.
I just use it on dry skin, add a little water and use longer movements. Do not literally scrub - its not a verb its a noun because if you do your skin will be sore afterwards.

I then jump innthe shower rinse of and because i follow with a shower gel i dont get the oily feeling although i dont think its oily but more of a moisturised sheen.

The only thing i dont like is the scent its a little cloyingly sweet &sickly which is why I dont use any of the body lotions/cream, but follow with my own one.

Use this once a fortnight or once a week during summer especially before epilating

on 7/31/2011 3:50:00 AM

Love this scrub, it seems to be the perfect combination of salt, sugar and other ingredients which means it doesn't feel overabrasive like a pure salt scrub, or under like a pure sugar or nutshell one.

Also love the consistency - rather than drowning in oil like an expensive salt scrub (e.g. the Sanctuary), it's quite thick and so easy to slap on without wasting it by it running immediately off your leg etc into the bath!

Totally recommended, and I got this on 3-for-2, so I consider it really good value as you don't use much at a time, generally due to that sturdy consistency. Also smells great.

on 12/12/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really dislike this product. Using it made me realize how much I liked the St Ives shea butter body polish I was using before. This product does exfoliate well but that's about it. I hate how greasy it is - it's basically Vaseline with huge chunks of salt in it. You don't need to use a lot but even if you use just a bit, the grease won't come off of your skin. Even a day after use, my skin felt as greasy, NOT moisturized. Using this annoyed the hell out of me! I'd always get bits on salt stuck all over my back and sides. Since the salt doesn't disolve under water and since the Vaseline makes it stick like crazy, you need to wash yourself again in order to get rid of the disgusting residue. Plus, I even have to pay a special attention to how I clean my bath after I use this since there are so many grains glued to it.

Bottom line, it's really messy to use. I used to scrub my body quite often (2-3 times a week) when I was using the St-Ives product. Now, I don't even scrub once a week. That's how much I hate this product. That's a shame since it cost me more than $10 CDN. I'd hate to waste it, so I guess it will take me a GOOD while to finish it.

oh this is the best scrub ever. love the smell and it makes your skin feel soo smooth afterwards and moisturised at the same time, i would definatley recommend it. after just one use you can really feel a huge difference its great

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Brill scrub. Better than the salt scrub from Sanctuary, and from memory it's slightly cheaper. Will definitely buy again.

I find that this product leaves a greasy film once the grains are rinsed away and the smell is slightly nauseating, a sickly sweet. It didn't leave my skin that much smoother, just slick due to the unwanted grease. The price is great, so for a one time buy it's not the worst.

This is such a good product!! It's lovely and thick, so you won't half half of it dripping off your hand as you try to exfoliate!! It's gentle enough, but it leaves your skin soooo smooth. I wouldn't buy this again because it's just soo expensive. I was given my tub as a gift, and I'll be sad when it's gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging!!