Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It takes a while to get used to, like any liquid liner, but the color really pops and the staying power is incredible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is absolutely gorgeous and the staying power is incredible but I really really dislike the brush, it is very thick and it's so hard to make a fine line with it. The texture of the liner is quite thick as well which makes the application even harder to control. I am thinking about using another brush but I am worried I might never get the color out.
You will definitely need an oil based (at least if we are talking about regular drugstore products) MU remover. I used the Johnson & Johnson Baby oil and it worked pretty well. Unless you are using a really good MU remover or plan to spend 10 minutes taking the liner off with a Q-tip prepare for some of it to stay on your lashes for a day or two more.
If you are from Europe and don't have access to Milani you could try the colored liquid liner by the brand KIKO, the quality and price is nearly the same and they have a color just like this (in fact I am almost certain it's the same exact product) just their brush is finer and easier to work with.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When they say this liner is long-lasting, they mean it. The color is nice and unique and bright (yet not over-the-top.) The only issue I have with this product is the applicator--it's somewhat difficult to get a fine line. Otherwise, this product wears very well and is a nice bright, fun color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a ridiculously fun product. Bright, almost neon, cobalt-blue liquid liner is not something you're going to find in many makeup lines, drugstore or otherwise. I end up using this a few times a week, I like it so much. It's just an easy way to pep up boring makeup. I do the classic cat's-eye swoop, a thin line on the upper lids only, and add a few coats of mascara for a look that really brightens my face. (I am careful to avoid bright colors anywhere else on my face, as this stuff is downright arresting on its own!) It lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and doesn't even always come off with soap and water.

I took off one lippie because it does take a long time to dry on the lids, and if you open your eye while it's still wet, it's really hard to clean off the smudged part because the liner is so indelible.

on 10/29/2009 5:23:00 PM

this liner is awesome. i had been wanting to try out a vibrant blue, and this color is exactly what i had in mind and for only $5.99!

the applicator is super easy to maneuver, the formula is substantial so you get a strong line, the color is gorgeous and the staying power is ridiculous-it absolutely does not budge!