B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist (Uploaded by canadiancutie)

66%
would repurchase
3.9/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/23/2015

Meh... Smells too much like alcohol.. I love the smell of vanilla but this only had a small hint... The scent was too strong and not as light as I thought a vanilla scent would be.. Didn't like the packaging. I like the new one better though

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Oct/28/2014

This was the first spray I ever tried from Bath and Body Works back in 2009 when a store first opened up in my area in Canada. I love it, it's such a classical sweet but almost musky vanilla scent. I find it's a scent you either love or you hate

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromxade

Oct/17/2014

I used to think I didn't really like those typical sweet, girly vanilla scents but this smell is so lovely. I have it in two travel sizes fragrance mist and a regular size as well as lotions. On the website it says one of top fragrance notes is "intoxicating vanilla". I laughed but really, it does smell very nice.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/03/2013

Whenever I first spray this, all I smell is alcohol. If you want a good vanilla scent, try cashmere glow. Warm vanilla sugar is just too plain and something about it just doesn't agree with me.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Nov/25/2013

I just love this. I dont get the alcohol blast when first sprayed. I smell mostly vanilla bean and maybe musk. The lotion has that burnt vanilla smell, but the spray overpowers it when layered. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I really love vanilla and this is a great scent for Fall and winter.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/17/2013

Even though I do enjoy the smell I would NOT buy this again. In all honesty I don't like it very much. I thought it would smell sweet and amazing. But in reality I let my imagine get the best of me. It smells like alcohol when you spray it and when the scent actually does get there its died down somuch that you can hardly smell it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/29/2013

Yum yum yum - looove this body spray. I got it in the travel size which is completely purse friendly and easy to carry around! It smells like vanilla and marshmallows to me, and everyone seems to like it. Even a lady on the subway asked me what perfume I was wearing the other day!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Oct/29/2013

Yum! I am quite a fan of this spray for fall and winter, in summer I opt for other scents from other companies. I like very few BBW scent lines as they often smell grandmotherly or too childish for my liking - which is saying something given I love Britney Spear's Fantasy...haha.
I do pick up the stale cigarette smell others have mentioned in reviews below, but I find as the scent dries …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/16/2013

Picked this up during one of their Semi-Annual Sales. At first, I was quite pleased with the product. I get headaches from strong scents and I thought this light fragrance mist would be perfect for me. When you first spray it, it is a sweet vanilla scent but as time passes, the sweeter notes disappear and you are left with a bitter scent. My fiance even asked why I smell like cigarette smoke and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromLimwen

Mar/10/2013

I ordered this fragrance having no idea how it smelled. I was attracted to the name and the fact you can't buy it in my country. I love gourmand scents, especially candy scented ones, vanillas, chocolates, musks so knew this one would be a winner. Here's the verdict: at first I was disappointed. It didn't smell like its name, to me. Much more floral to my olfactory senses! …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35