Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/4/2018 5:03:00 PM

I wanted to love this but the rose scene irritated my eyes which is surprising because I don’t have sensitive eyes. It also flaked. I even bought a second one to make sure I didn’t get a dud but the second one did the same thing.!

on 3/1/2017 4:14:00 PM

I've been using this for over ten years and always find myself going back if I switch. It creates amazing volume for my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

on 10/24/2016 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The brush is dope, the formula dries out too quickly, I like using their brush on other formulas. I was happy with it but wouldn't repurchase, I think there are cheaper better mascaras out there.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite mascara. Gives great volume, pigment and doesn't give me panda eyes. Pricey but worth it, usually lasts me about 3 months before it starts to get really dry and clumpy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Looks great and works great for me

on 3/13/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite high end mascara to fluff out and plump lashes. A good drug store dupe would be Maybelline Plush. They're similar in function but Dior is blacker and makes lashes look thicker whereas Plush has a bit more separating definition. One coat is sufficient to add volume and 2 for a falsies type drama, so it's very versatile depending on how you use it. The brush is on the fluffier side but isn't too big to be unwieldy. It last all day but can smudge on lower lash line after a few hours if the coat is very thick. Removes easily with cleansing balm.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ladies, don't bother being like me.

This mascara is GOLD, and if you do what I did and go out and try to replace this mascara with a cheaper, similar one, you'll end up spending twice the amount trying to find its drugstore doppleganger.

That is annoying!!!!

I spent more money trying to find a cheaper twin for it than I would have just buying another tube of this.

This gives me fanned out, luxurious, feathery, rich lashes. Long AND volumized AND looks like I have a million lashes!!! (I don't, trust me)

Take my advice. GOLD. This is GOLD.

Update: i will ALWAYS come back to this. Makes my very average blah lashes look awesome, and lasts all day. Will always be my soulmate haha, even if my wallet dislikes that!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wish i didn't like this. Unfortunately, I do. I like it on its own for a very feathery/natural but thick look, and with my other favourite (Mineral Fusion volumizing mascara) on top! When I layer the mineral fusion on top, i don't need to bother with false lashes.

Maybe it makes a beautiful base coat because it's the perfect texture. It lets the other mascara 'grip' on and look smooth, rather than some mascaras which pile up even minutely, so when you layer, the end result is not 'clean' and feathery. This gives a non-clumpy, naturally voluminous/long, feathery, pretty look. Surprisingly, despite the rose fragrance, it doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes.

It does tend to flake if used on its own (without the mineral fusion on top), hence I took off 2 stars.

on 5/18/2015 12:18:00 AM

This mascara gave my lashes the volume I was looking for. However, I did experience some mascara fall out during the day. It was an okay product, but for the price that you pay it isn't really worth it. You could find much better mascaras for much better prices.