Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 4/19/2017 2:57:00 PM

Great mascara gives volume and length stays on without flaking all day and is easily removed with my cleanser and the full brush is nice but I have used better (its awkward to get to the smaller lashes) but I think for the price there is better.

I recently returned to this after the sales person told me it was a new formula and new bottle, at first I loved this but then after a few weeks it dried out and lost its 'false lash' effect so I now use this over the top of another lengthening and volumising mascara! I wouldnt repurchase.

on 3/1/2017 4:14:00 PM

I've been using this for over ten years and always find myself going back if I switch. It creates amazing volume for my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confudes as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

on 12/26/2016 11:01:00 AM

Got a deluxe sample from sephora for 100pts. This mascara smells strongly of flowers and is very wet upon application. It gave me beautiful lashes, but it stuck my upper and lower eyelashes together every single time I tried it, even with 5+ minutes between applications for each lid and when I left mascara off my lower lashes completely! The formula irritated my eyes so much I had to take my contacts out more than once, and taking it off with cleansing water caused more irritation to my eyes. I would give this a hard pass - while it looks good, it sucks in every other way!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

Popular Mascaras