Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confudes as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

on 12/26/2016 11:01:00 AM

Got a deluxe sample from sephora for 100pts. This mascara smells strongly of flowers and is very wet upon application. It gave me beautiful lashes, but it stuck my upper and lower eyelashes together every single time I tried it, even with 5+ minutes between applications for each lid and when I left mascara off my lower lashes completely! The formula irritated my eyes so much I had to take my contacts out more than once, and taking it off with cleansing water caused more irritation to my eyes. I would give this a hard pass - while it looks good, it sucks in every other way!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

on 10/26/2016 6:43:00 PM

Dear god, I hated this. It was recommended to me by an extremely glamorous friend who always looks impeccable, so perhaps I'm just annoyed it didn't turn me into a thin beautiful Indian woman. Anyway, it's a swine to use, it's sort of wet but resists sticking to your lashes unless you really work it in. I was told to keep going with it while it's wet, and if you sort of worry at it for a while it does give you giant black lashes but it also made me look as if I'd been using joke binoculars. I had to put it on first with a bare face so I could use eye makeup remover to tidy up (my usual cotton bud with a bit of liquid foundation did not stand a chance with this bad boy), and it added a full five minutes to getting ready. Which felt like the blink of an eye compared with the amount of time it took me to get off - this stuff doesn't quit, I resorted to baby oil in the end. It defeated Clinique Take The Day Off and even Lush Ultrabland and the sheer effort to remove it gave me sore eyes. It's one of those products that seems to divide opinion, so I'd say try it in case it agrees with you. Personally I prefer YSL, Estée Lauder or the superb Urban Decay Perversion. I also hate BeneFit They're Real for context, but this is horrible in its own unique manner. I also think the packaging is blah for the price, YSL or Estee is much nicer.

on 10/26/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo excited to buy this and when I did, I was a tad bit shocked and slightly disappointed. Here's why - the brush is HUGE, and whilst I usually love big fluffy soft wands, this one is hard to work with. I've been using the mascara for 2 months now and I'm still STRUGGLING to reach the roots of my upper lashes. Don't even try get me started on the lower lashes because the thing will just smudge all over..

The GOOD thing is though - Diorshow does not flake. It separates beautifully, it's extremely long lasting and in general makes my eyes look so much more beautiful and big. The formula is super creamy, so it works kind of better when it tries down a little.

I would totally recommend this one for those who adore big-arse mascara wands and brushes, but I won't be purchasing again because the wand is too annoying. Sorry Dior.

I love layering with this mascara. I love the length it gives, I like to compare it with the results of my Tarte lights, camera, lashes. I never experienced flaking and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I really like the brush too.

Popular Mascaras