Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I first began applying this for the very first time I got very excited with each and every brush stroke, it was looking incredible, absolutely amazing, it was beautifully adding incredible perfect volume and length, and separating my lashes, and was a perfect shade of black..I thought, holy moly, this stuff is perfection!! It even seemed to lift my lashes up. I was absolutely thrilled...for about half an hour, and then this quickly went south for me..

Ultimately, I found, after wearing this even for just less than an hour, this oddly began 'disappearing' from my lashes. GONE in less than 60 minutes. WHAT?!? But after about an hour of wear (and quite a few layers when initially applied), this looked like I only did one light layer of mascara, and this looked as if I had worn for 12 hours. It was awful. The good thing is, I did not get any transfer, no irritation, no smudging, no smearing, and no flaking. But less than one hour of decent wear..?! What is up with that!? Also, the brush is huge (kind of fat and sort of long), so if you have small eyes or not the most steady of hands, that could be a problem.

I so wish this lasted me longer than half an hour of amazing, beautiful, wear-time. But all of the other pluses for me are negated by the terrible wear time and pretty much zero lasting power. But because this disappears almost entirely from my lashes in less than half an hour, leaving me with the 'greyed out' look (I saw that term used by a fellow MUA reviewer here a long time ago), ultimately leaves me with a 'no-repurchase' for me (I had a deluxe sample of this, perhaps the full size performs better, but I do not see how that would be possible).

I loved how this looked for about half an hour, but I cannot rate a product highly that disappears so quickly.

on 4/27/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great mascara that gives volume and intensity. I don't know much about lash length since I've never had any luck with mascaras on that front. I have short pale lashes that look almost non-existent. Diorshow makes them darker, separated and gives a good deal of volume. I basically look for natural intense lashes in a mascara, and Diorshow gives that effect.

Coupled with a lash serum, I find that it does not smudge or flake.

on 4/19/2017 2:57:00 PM

Great mascara gives volume and length stays on without flaking all day and is easily removed with my cleanser and the full brush is nice but I have used better (its awkward to get to the smaller lashes) but I think for the price there is better.

I recently returned to this after the sales person told me it was a new formula and new bottle, at first I loved this but then after a few weeks it dried out and lost its 'false lash' effect so I now use this over the top of another lengthening and volumising mascara! I wouldnt repurchase.

on 3/1/2017 4:14:00 PM

I've been using this for over ten years and always find myself going back if I switch. It creates amazing volume for my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

on 12/26/2016 11:01:00 AM

Got a deluxe sample from sephora for 100pts. This mascara smells strongly of flowers and is very wet upon application. It gave me beautiful lashes, but it stuck my upper and lower eyelashes together every single time I tried it, even with 5+ minutes between applications for each lid and when I left mascara off my lower lashes completely! The formula irritated my eyes so much I had to take my contacts out more than once, and taking it off with cleansing water caused more irritation to my eyes. I would give this a hard pass - while it looks good, it sucks in every other way!

Popular Mascaras