Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite mascara. Gives great volume, pigment and doesn't give me panda eyes. Pricey but worth it, usually lasts me about 3 months before it starts to get really dry and clumpy.

on 9/12/2016 2:38:00 PM

This mascara is just meh for me. I have decent lashes to begin with, longish from careprost and decently thick and this doesn't really add any drama. It takes too many coats to get an okay look for it to be worth it so I won't be repurchasing. I got a sample of Makeup Forever mascara with my purchase that I actually like a ton better and will most likely purchase that once I run out of this one.

To Read all 3117 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/29/2016 7:53:00 AM

So I`ve been using Bourjois Max Volume and most recently Pupa Mascara Vamp, so I thought I`d give Diorshow a try this morning(just got the Paris Sky Eyeshadow quad and they gave me a sample of this mascara and the primer that comes with it). What a disappointment! I mean it DID have a nice dark black color, and 8 hours later it hasn`t smudged or crumbed, but that`s about it. There was no lenghtening or thickening effect for my lashes, it was so mediocre, that I couldn`t believe Dior would have the balls to hand these samples out. I could barely see it, and I mean even for a no-make up look. For a no-make up look I have a DHC mascara that costs me about 10 bucks that does a far superior job. So I went back in with my Pupa mascara (which btw. is pretty used up after 6 months of every day use, yet that baby still gives) and in one swipe I could see an effect that a brand new tube of Dior couldn`t even match by 5%. And that granny smell of roses! WhoTF needs perfume in their mascara?!

on 7/12/2016 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara. Gives lots of volume, no real length though. Stays in place all day - no smudging or flaking. The only minor point is that I usually prefer smaller brushes (I have short lashes, so this brush is the maximum my lashes can handle).
Overall very good mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm highly critical of the recent trend, started by Too Faced, of putting fragrance in eye shadows. It just seems the dumbest thing to do, given that many people have problems with scented products. BUT....having said that, I love that this mascara smells of roses rather than of what I imagine coal oil or kerosene lamp oil smells like, which is the smell of most other mascaras in the world. I'll take roses any day.

I got a sample size of this with some Sephora gift bag and I love it. It is SO black and really makes my lashes look lush and dark. And it doesn't smudge on me, which is a major bonus. But I am pretty cheap when it comes to mascara. Except for Clarins's Be Long (and maybe Make Up For Ever), which are the only two for which I pay a higher price, I am pretty happy with L'Oreal Voluminous for every day wear. But I might treat myself to a full sized tube of this beautiful mascara the next time there is a GWP at the Dior counter or when Sephora has their next 20% off VIB Rouge sale.

on 4/20/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

There are many things to like about this mascara. The color is very, very black, the packaging is lovely, and the brush shape is really nice (it's easy to use the tip for smaller lashes). At the same time, the fragrance is very strong and ROSEY. I am able to smell it hours after the mascara application. I prefer using this mascara atop the Dior primer (which I really, really like!) but it tends to feel heavy on my lashes by the end of the day. It does wash off easily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Looks great and works great for me

on 4/13/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't know what all the buzz is about, had the Waterproof version and ended up with racoon eyes... my eyelashes are straight and long but need volume, didn't give it more than any other mascara. For the price, not worth it.

on 4/8/2016 10:05:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever tried but it's a little pricey for everyday wear

on 4/8/2016 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This mascara made my eyelashes look fantastically long and thick! It was like magic. A few swipes with the wand, and I had the most dramatic eyelashes. Amazing.

I did, however, find that this mascara started drying surprisingly fast. After a while, the wonderful eyelash effect started petering off, resulting in this looking just like any regular mascara, and after 4 months I couldn't get the tube fully closed anymore.

So I'm really on the fence about this. The initial effect is so amazing, I'll probably repurchase this one day... but the shorter-than-expected life of it has got me looking for other mascara options for now.