Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/4/2018 5:03:00 PM

I wanted to love this but the rose scene irritated my eyes which is surprising because I don’t have sensitive eyes. It also flaked. I even bought a second one to make sure I didn’t get a dud but the second one did the same thing.!

Dior Show is the best mascara of all time. I've intermittently tried many other top rated mascaras - but I always go back to Dior. Firstly, the brush makes it so easy to coat every lash. The result for me is long plump dramatic eyelashes & it lasts all day - no flaking & no panda eyes. Easy to remove too. Do not pump the bottle & learn the proper application technique & prepare yourself for amazing lashes-- no glue or ridiculous extensions needed.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

My retailer slipped me the Diorshow instead of the Dior Blackout I have been buying. This is definitely not as effective, but I don't miss the difficult clean up with the Blackout! I will go back to Blackout next time as it gives much better coverage with one application.
Many reviewers have mentioned the scent problem. I am extremely sensitive to scent but I haven't had a problem with the Dior brand mascara.

on 9/27/2017 9:44:00 AM

The best I ever tried sofar, I hooked up on YSL for years but this one is better. I tried cheaper brands like Maybelline and Max Factor but I am allergic to them. My eyes are pretty sensitive and Diorshow does not irritate and has good results. Cuddo's!

on 9/23/2017 10:32:00 AM

Too overhyped, too expensive, does nothing. Heck even Maybelline's wayyyy better!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to this. it has so much fragrance that you can smell the rosiness before you even put on your lashes. Yet I still thought it was OK to try but nope! My eyes were irritated for a couple of days after wearing it once. Lesson learned! Too bad, it looked great!

on 9/17/2017 6:12:00 PM

Great brush and good formula as long as you don't cry. It ran down my face as soon as a few tears came, couldn't even wipe it off my face. What a mess. For a mascara that's this expensive I expected a little more water resistance. Will not repurchase as there are many many better mascaras out there (Maybelline and L'Oreal for example).

I prefer mascaras that produce dramatic results, and I just did not get this with Diorshow. I cringe to write that it reminded me of a cheap drug-store mascara. If I would have used this without knowing its manufacturer, I would have never guessed it was a Dior product . . . As a side-note: Am I the only one who reads other people's product reviews and wonders if you may have just received a defective product? Just curious.

This is my initial review. I will do a follow up at 3 months or before, depending on results. Some.say this formula dies out after a short time, but I have also read they improved the tube to correct the problem.

I enjoy this mascara. It gives a very fluttery, full look to my lashes. The pigment is very black. I applied at 4:30 am and it wore well for a solid 13-hours and it did not flake.

I think the price stinks, but I have had very poor luck with DS mascaras. They flake, smudge, or irritate my eyes. I've tried loads and for the price I've spent on finding a decent DS brand, I could have bought several HE mascaras.
I have

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have purchased several tubes of this over the years--and it is a nice mascara--but I believe that the market has caught up with Diorshow and it is no longer super-unique. The brush is gigantic but not unwieldy, and it is the perfect applicator for the moussey formula. A lot of people probably have an issue with the scent, but I didn't mind it. I did find that the mascara tended to dry out and get more and more flaky after about six weeks of use, which definitely makes me think that it isn't worth the price.

Popular Mascaras