Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 5/19/2018 2:42:00 PM

I have purchased this product recently and I really like it! It gives both volume and length and the effect is quite elegant. It is also very easy to clean (no "panda eyes") and does not give me allergies so far, although I have super sensitive eyes. It is quite a dry mascara though. As for the price, I'd always pay more for a good product but, as I am prone to eye allergies, I religiously toss away mascaras after 3 months of usage. A bit of a waste in this case.

Later edit: My eyes started to twitch the last couple of months and I am starting to believe it might be from this mascara. While on holiday, I did not use any makeup and the twitching stopped, only to come back after starting to use mascara again. Will not purchase it again.

If I'd read reviews ahead of time, I never would have tried this. Who wants a mascara that smells like perfume? I tried it despite the strong scent, and after one coat I was impressed at how the huge brush was easy to manage and seemed to coat every lash. After two coats, it added slight but noticeable length. . .ok, but not exactly dramatic. After three, it clumped like crazy. I combed through my lashes with a clean spoolie, and all that rosy-smelling clumpy mascara flaked right off. I'm not a stranger to getting mascara in my eye--I'm clumsy, it happens--but this stuff stung like none other. Hard pass. My $7 tube of Voluminous looks better, layers better, and lasts all day.

on 4/16/2018 11:01:00 PM

goes on really easily but FLAKES LIKE CRAZY - what a waste of hard-earned money!

on 2/23/2018 6:47:00 PM

I have used this mascara for years it is a Beautiful Formula that will transform your lash’s ! I Would say the magic is in the wand it’s so nice and Lays on Your Mascara So Nicely it has tons of Voluminous Power So I can Promise you a lot of Volume I Would say it gives Beautiful Length,Volume,& Definition If you try it as I did with the primer prepare to get Blown Away ! This is something that you buy and keep buying as it is hard to beat!

Expensive. But good. But is it good enough to justify the price? No. It wore like a standard drugstore mascara, and it applied like a standard drugstore mascara.

on 1/4/2018 5:03:00 PM

I wanted to love this but the rose scene irritated my eyes which is surprising because I don’t have sensitive eyes. It also flaked. I even bought a second one to make sure I didn’t get a dud but the second one did the same thing.!

Dior Show is the best mascara of all time. I've intermittently tried many other top rated mascaras - but I always go back to Dior. Firstly, the brush makes it so easy to coat every lash. The result for me is long plump dramatic eyelashes & it lasts all day - no flaking & no panda eyes. Easy to remove too. Do not pump the bottle & learn the proper application technique & prepare yourself for amazing lashes-- no glue or ridiculous extensions needed.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

My retailer slipped me the Diorshow instead of the Dior Blackout I have been buying. This is definitely not as effective, but I don't miss the difficult clean up with the Blackout! I will go back to Blackout next time as it gives much better coverage with one application.
Many reviewers have mentioned the scent problem. I am extremely sensitive to scent but I haven't had a problem with the Dior brand mascara.

on 9/27/2017 9:44:00 AM

The best I ever tried sofar, I hooked up on YSL for years but this one is better. I tried cheaper brands like Maybelline and Max Factor but I am allergic to them. My eyes are pretty sensitive and Diorshow does not irritate and has good results. Cuddo's!

on 9/23/2017 10:32:00 AM

Too overhyped, too expensive, does nothing. Heck even Maybelline's wayyyy better!