Davidoff Cool Water For Men

Davidoff Cool Water For Men

4.6

on 3/13/2016 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a classic mens cologne, in my opinion. It smells very fresh and clean. Its not too expensive either. I highly recommend!

on 2/22/2016 4:49:00 PM

My favorite men's cologne! It's not strong like other cologne either..has a fresh/sexy scent to it and smells amazing!

on 12/3/2014 8:52:00 PM

I like the smell with peppermint and lavender.
Just bought one from au.cosme-de.com to my boy friend for Xmas gift...
hope my boyfriend will love on this perfumes
and i saw that buy any perfurmes can get an entry to join a sweepstakes....
so i bought that perfumes instantly.................hope he like it

on 8/19/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes last fifteen years. When I smell sandalwood tones I feel blessed :)

on 5/10/2012 6:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of my all-time favourite fragrances (yes, even though I'm a girl!)
The bottle is dark blue and the design is quite classic, very in-keeping with the overall idea of the fragrance.
The scent is so clean, fresh and deep. Due to the depth of the smell, it doesn't require too many spritzes before you can detect the scent so it is quite economical ( although not always for me as I will wear it every day if I get a bottle!)
Its the perfect summer fragrance for me and I love wearing it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this scent! Smells fresh, clean and simple! I know it's for men, and partner uses it all the time, but I love it on myself as well!

on 7/23/2009 11:00:00 PM

My boyfriend uses this cologne and lets just say I can't stop smelling him!!! It doesn't smell musky or too strong and overwhelming like other men's cologne, it's just perfect, fresh, beachy, and very addicting!

on 7/23/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Sexiest male fragrance on the market right now! It reminds me of "cool water"....it is a calming, oceanic scent with deep notes. And it's definitely masculine smelling---not one of those colognes that smell like they are meant to be worn by a female. However, it smells so good that I'm tempted to spray a little on myself. Anyway, buy this for your significant other, and you won't be sorry!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This scent screams "nuzzle me" and if I had a guy around, I would do just that. It has a tinge of clean soapiness to it that's oddly sexy! I love to buy small bottles of this and add it to unscented fabric softener. I then wash my sheets and hang them on the line. Oh, the smell is divine!

on 4/17/2009 3:38:00 AM

AWESOME scent for my man. This scent has been in our longest history together. Everytime I smell him in this scent it still brings butterflies to my stomache! *shivers*

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel