Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Rose is the lightest color among all Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment products.

I normally use stronger and brighter colors.

I bought Rose color to my mom. She uses it as the lip balm.

We might not give 5 star rating just because of the color is not our preference, but who doesn't like Fresh Lip Treatment? It's all good!

Great product, but definitely pricey. It's not extremely pigmented, but it 's a nice, glowy, rosy lip balm. It's very moisturizing, and it's great for a natural look. I like the scent of it, too; very lemony. It's thick to apply and very hydrating! I hate the price, and there have been periods where I try to find alternatives, but they are never quite the same (usually the color is easier to replicate, but the feel of this lip balm is out of this world). I definitely recommend for when you feel like splurging!

To Read all 372 Reviews, Login or Join

if this wasnt so expensive i would buy these all the time. they are so damn moisturising and i love the different tints plus the spf is an amazing bonus.

Got this as part of a trio, and I like all of them.

It feels like a rich lipbalm, and the colour payoff is nice too. It wears nicely, a sheer, rosy pink. Very easy to apply, even without a mirror. Not sure about lasting power yet, because I got this and put it on just before going for dinner, but I think I will like it regardless. The scent of it is lemony, nice and fresh. An easy choice to carry around in your purse or pocket if you have limited space and want the best of both worlds.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this in a set of three with nude, honey, and rose. This was the only one in the set that I felt was worth anything more than a standard lip balm. I did consider briefly returning the set and getting a full size of the rose, but upon reading how it tends to break, melt, and be used up quickly I decided against purchasing the full size. After all, $22 for a lip balm is pretty outrageous. This left me with a sheer pinky rose (not so much red). My lips have a natural mauvey nude sort of color to them, so most colors go very pink on me. This color did brighten my face and make my lips the color I am looking to achieve. i also really enjoyed the hydration and lemon scent it has, as well as the fantastic packaging. What I didn't enjoy was it didn't feel long lasting. Within 30 minutes the color faded, and while there seemed to still be moisture, there was no "slip" to my lips. For something so expensive I expect a bit of lasting moisture and slip and color that stays decently and doesn't fade into barely noticeable territory. If money isn't an object (ha, a girl can dream), I might repurchase this. But for someone who doesn't mind spending more for something so long as it is truly worth it, I found this to be a pass.

I love this stuff, despite the crazy price. I got my first one as the Sephora Beauty gift one year, and I fell in love with the lemony scent, sleek metal packaging, and emollient texture. I have since repurchased in the shades Rose, Berry, Honey, and Petal, and they are all awesome. Rose gives a subtle pinky-red tint to the lips, but I mostly use it for the moisture, not when I want a strong color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, this product is $22 but if you have dry lips this is great. It feels so smooth while gliding on your lips and they stay hydrated all day. I also like that it gives a tint because then I don't have to add a lipstick, which dries me out. I plan to purchase the clear one and other shades because I love this so much. I also like the added SPF because lips needs protection too!

This made my lips actually flake....

I received this in a birthday sample from Sephora some years ago. it came with the original and with the Rose flavor. I just recently finished the Rose samples. find the texture to be emollient and moisturizing. the rose color also gives the prettiest pink sheer tint to my lips. the only thing I don't like is that on hot summer days it tends to melt. I also research online for the price of a full sized and it seems to be rather pricey. when I finish some more of my lip treatments in my collection I will repurchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Feels great on but doesn't last long at all. That's cool but too expensive.

Popular Lip Treatments