3.9

$24.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

9 months ago

This works really well on top of my CT Pillow Talk when it fades. It revives the color and also keeps my lips moisturized. A bit expensive for lip balm, i wont be repurchasing unless i had some extra money in my pocket to burn but this is a really nice product. I like the drugstore Nivea lip balms for weightless hydration- this one feels too heavy. Pros - Buttery Doesnt make lips more dry No petroleum ingredients Spf 15 Smells like lemon drop or lemon cake Twist up sanitary packaging for on the go Doesnt have a weird taste, taste like nothing Cons- Wish the tint in Rose shade was more pigmented Feels very waxy Not as hydrating for very chapped lips Price

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I LOVE this stuff. I wish I didn’t because it’s pricey for a lip balm, but it’s the only thing that helps my dry lips. Pros: The color is very sheer but still noticeable & lasting. The softness lasts well after the color is gone. Cons: this will melt quickly if left in the sun or a hot car (true of most balms though)

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

I'm on the fence about this. I love balm-like sunscreens, as opposed to greasy ones. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment got my usually chapped and angry lips through the winter, so I decided to try the SPF version for Spring/Summer. The good: it feels great on my lips. It doesn't apply as evenly or thickly as the untinted, non-SPF Lip Treatment, but it's not bad either. The color is subtle and a nice neutral pink. The not-so-good: the color is barely noticeable. A bit more pigmentation would make this a really nice MLBB shade. It doesn't last, either. An hour or so after application, this is long gone, even if I don't eat or drink anything. I'll probably finish this tube, but will go back to my old sunscreens (La Roche Posay or Sun Bum).

About reviewer (289 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Smells great, hint of fresh color pop. Perfect for summer vibes and at the pool. Got the mini one in a set from sephora gwp from my mom. ????

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlack

3.0

a year ago

All I can say is I don’t know what was running through my head when I decided to buy this. It looked lux? I was itching to burn a hole in my pocket? I dunno... It’s not a terrible product, but it’s also not all that — I’ve used plenty of tinted balms from the drugstore that are just as good if not better than this formula. It glides on nicely and gives my lips a full, healthy look, but it doesn’t last long at all and feels like I have on a thick layer of Vaseline. It doesn’t even offer good sun protection because it’s not broad spectrum. Will use this up because $24!!!! but won’t be tempted to purchase ever again.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

a year ago

Loveeeee this. It moisturizes my lips and gives it a nice glow. Goes on even

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

2 years ago

This would be a decent tinted lip balm - if it were like $3. I have to compare this to my Bonne Belle Dr. Pepper, because they are identical in color on me and both supposed to be moisturizing lip balms. Bonne Belle is much more hydrating, applies like butter, and leaves a beautiful natural stain. It has some ok ingredients and some questionable, but performance is excellent. This might have a slightly better ingredient list, but it feels too waxy and drying going on. It wears off very quickly and I am constantly reapplying to keep my lips from feeling dry. The color wears off and it does not stain. And the kicker - this completely liquified in warm weather. Overall, this is just ok, but really not so great when considering the price.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

Feels great on my lips, quite nourishing with an emolient texture. The rose color is super pretty. Pricey, so would put this on my birthday or Christmas list. Don't love the screw on packaging, or how the bullet seems fragile since it is rather skinny compared to Maybelline Baby Lips, etc. Overall, though, it's a strong like.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

3 years ago

this costs 10x more than a drugstore lip balm but performs the same - some real emperor's new clothes ish

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBrown

3 years ago

love the natural tint amd moisture but too expensive for not so much product

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24