Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would give a 5 lippie rating, except for the damn price!

This is definitely quite pricey ($29) for what is essentially just a tinted chap stick. But my dry peely winter distressed lips just LOVE this. It feels like a soft layer of bees wax is enveloping your lips. The very sheer colour it comes in also does a great job of hiding your crappy looking lips until they feel better. I love this so much I just bought a stack of gift sets from sephora to give out for Christmas.

I love how this looks and feels on my lips-very moisturising and a nice hint of natural color. Also love the metal packaging - very cute! BUT!! Sadly it has to be kept at home as it melts and makes a mess in the purse. I might try to take it outside again when it's cold, but would prefer if it was more solid and travel friendly. For the record, I have the mini version ao maybe the full size ones behave better

I like the consistency, it feels smooth and thick on the lips, very moisturising. I do not like the colour, pale pink colour, but I usually use colourless, so if you like a bit of tint you might like it. I think that the price is not justified and the product runs out relevantly quick compared to other lips balms I have tried. Once applied it actually does last fairly long, which is great, but overall I have tried lots other products that deliver the same quality for fraction of the price. Aquaphor is still number one for me so far.

I fell for all the hype, but I am glad I did not take the plunge in purchasing the full size. I got a few samples and they last a really long time. This product has a slight rose smell and taste, but they do not last too long. It also has a slight pink tint. It feels silky and moisturizing. It isn't too thick and uncomfortable. Overall, the quality does not justify the steep price though. It is nothing more than a glorified lip balm. Nivea, ChapStick, and Carmex will do the exact same thing for you. And there are quite a few affordable brands that have SPF.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Rose is the lightest color among all Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment products.

I normally use stronger and brighter colors.

I bought Rose color to my mom. She uses it as the lip balm.

We might not give 5 star rating just because of the color is not our preference, but who doesn't like Fresh Lip Treatment? It's all good!

Great product, but definitely pricey. It's not extremely pigmented, but it 's a nice, glowy, rosy lip balm. It's very moisturizing, and it's great for a natural look. I like the scent of it, too; very lemony. It's thick to apply and very hydrating! I hate the price, and there have been periods where I try to find alternatives, but they are never quite the same (usually the color is easier to replicate, but the feel of this lip balm is out of this world). I definitely recommend for when you feel like splurging!

if this wasnt so expensive i would buy these all the time. they are so damn moisturising and i love the different tints plus the spf is an amazing bonus.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Got this as part of a trio, and I like all of them.

It feels like a rich lipbalm, and the colour payoff is nice too. It wears nicely, a sheer, rosy pink. Very easy to apply, even without a mirror. Not sure about lasting power yet, because I got this and put it on just before going for dinner, but I think I will like it regardless. The scent of it is lemony, nice and fresh. An easy choice to carry around in your purse or pocket if you have limited space and want the best of both worlds.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this in a set of three with nude, honey, and rose. This was the only one in the set that I felt was worth anything more than a standard lip balm. I did consider briefly returning the set and getting a full size of the rose, but upon reading how it tends to break, melt, and be used up quickly I decided against purchasing the full size. After all, $22 for a lip balm is pretty outrageous. This left me with a sheer pinky rose (not so much red). My lips have a natural mauvey nude sort of color to them, so most colors go very pink on me. This color did brighten my face and make my lips the color I am looking to achieve. i also really enjoyed the hydration and lemon scent it has, as well as the fantastic packaging. What I didn't enjoy was it didn't feel long lasting. Within 30 minutes the color faded, and while there seemed to still be moisture, there was no "slip" to my lips. For something so expensive I expect a bit of lasting moisture and slip and color that stays decently and doesn't fade into barely noticeable territory. If money isn't an object (ha, a girl can dream), I might repurchase this. But for someone who doesn't mind spending more for something so long as it is truly worth it, I found this to be a pass.