Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.9

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

Feels great on my lips, quite nourishing with an emolient texture. The rose color is super pretty.

Pricey, so would put this on my birthday or Christmas list. Don't love the screw on packaging, or how the bullet seems fragile since it is rather skinny compared to Maybelline Baby Lips, etc.

Overall, though, it's a strong like.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this costs 10x more than a drugstore lip balm but performs the same - some real emperor's new clothes ish

love the natural tint amd moisture but too expensive for not so much product

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The Fresh lip balms are bellwethers for my financial situation: if I'm buying them, I'm doing okay. If I'm not, I realize that I clearly cannot afford to spend $23 on fancy chapstick. Right now, it's the former, and I'm looooving the Sugar Rose balm. It's hydrating, subtly and beautifully tinted (unlike the Berry color, which I need to apply with a damn lip brush), and smells lemony delicious. It's unquestionably a rather frivolous luxury product, but it's also a really nice indulgence, so if you can afford it and enjoy using it, why not spend a little extra on the things that make you happy? This lip balm makes me happy and I will repurchase.

If I ran out of this Fresh rose lip treatment, I'd run right away to Sephora's and by the full sized tube, as I always have...because I simply can't be without it; have had it in my cosmetics stash for years...and as a matter of fact, I'm wearing it right now at work-! It's a hydrating lip balm, with a very flattering hint of rose tint...subtle, but noticeable enough to enliven the face, bringing a healthy look. I love the delicate scent, that of brown sugar and lemon!! I could never get enough of this product.

I find it odd that some reviewers say it doesn't moisturize enough. ..I beg to differ, as it's probably the most hydrating lip product I've used, and days after my lips look renewed. It really is a "treatment" as the bottle indicates. Will always have this tube with me for as long as they continue to make it-!

I tried using this during autumn/winter for travel and it doesnt help. Hefty price to pay. I am going back to kiehl's.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My lips are never dry and this is the only product that keeps my lips from being chapped!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would give a 5 lippie rating, except for the damn price and the fact it melts when it gets warm. Beware keeping it in your purse or car!

This is definitely quite pricey ($29) for what is essentially just a tinted chap stick. But my dry peely winter distressed lips just LOVE this. It feels like a soft layer of bees wax is enveloping your lips. The very sheer colour it comes in also does a great job of hiding your crappy looking lips until they feel better. I love this so much I just bought a stack of gift sets from sephora to give out for Christmas.

I love how this looks and feels on my lips-very moisturising and a nice hint of natural color. Also love the metal packaging - very cute! BUT!! Sadly it has to be kept at home as it melts and makes a mess in the purse. I might try to take it outside again when it's cold, but would prefer if it was more solid and travel friendly. For the record, I have the mini version ao maybe the full size ones behave better

Popular Lip Treatments