CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Five stars. I used to use lancomes bi-facil religiously, then switched to the Sephora brand. I've also tried the neutrogena. Picked this up last week at CVS, same thing, lowest price so far. Working very nicely even for a full eye.

on 11/29/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Um. WOW. This stuff is great, especially when you consider the price tag.

I had been using expensive makeup wipes for a while, but I had to practically scrub my eyes to get everything off - in the end not only were my eyelids sore, but I could never get off all the mascara. Not to mention I have very sensitive eyes that react badly to almost anything, including makeup remover. The CVS employee recommended this stuff, since it was cheap AND gentle, and damn. I'm in love.

This is a huge bottle of product, and it works like a charm. I just tip the bottle over twice to mix it, then wet a balled up bit of toilet paper and wipe my eyes. One swipe gets rid of all the eye shadow, and a couple more swipes on the lashes/lash line gets rid of mascara and eyeliner like a damn charm. Also, I have accidentally splashes this in my eyes - it doesn't hurt at all.

It'll take a while to use all of this up, but I WILL be happily repurchasing when it's empty.

on 9/21/2012 4:56:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is somewhat potent and will get the job done. I usually have to spend some time in between my eye lashes to get all the makeup off. I guess I wish it were a bit stronger so I did not have to do that. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy after I use it. This is fine if I need to wash my face off anyway, it will come off with cleanser, but not if I am just touching up a makeup mishap. It also seems to greatly irritate my eyes, especially in the morning, and I do not have sensitive eyes.

on 6/24/2011 1:45:00 AM

Wow, I am shocked at such bad reviews of this product! I am constantly looking for an alternative to Lancome Bi-Facil. Even though technically I can "afford" it, I prefer to spend my money elsewhere, like an expensive foundation. At any rate, I thought this remover did just as good a job as Neutrogena. It does not irritate my eyes. Everyone's eyes are different however, so I think it is cheap enough to try to see if you like it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials