Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt
Glam'Eyes Lash FlirtGlam'Eyes Lash FlirtGlam'Eyes Lash FlirtGlam'Eyes Lash Flirt

3.6

on 8/2/2015 3:12:00 PM

great long lashed and separated.love it use it everyday just hard to find

on 2/22/2015 3:49:00 PM

It was a very easy mascara to use and very few clumps. It was great at lengthening, but not so good at volume. It also lasted most of the day.

For my full review, you can see this on my blog. Thank you :)

on 12/18/2014 8:54:00 PM

My "go to" mascara. It doesn't clump or smear. I buy the non-waterproof extreme black. It washes off easily and looks great when layered. I will often reapply 2 or 3 times without any lumps. The only downside is that it seems to run out quickly but I don't mind because it's cheap. It costs less than $6 at Walmart.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just cant get enough of this product!
I have very long lashes and Lash Flirt helps tame and direct my lashes, beautiful dark lashes are an instant result every time.
I dont use any other mascara since I found Lash Flirt 3 years ago.

All time favourite.

on 11/11/2013 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is pretty good. Very deep black and glides on my lashes pretty nicely, and for the price it's a good buy. It doesn't make my lashes clump together at all. The only problem I have with it is the brush. I keep poking myself in the eye with the long bristles! And I constantly get mascara on my eyelids with this where I've never had a problem with any other mascara doing this, so I am blaming the brush. Other than that, it's pretty good as I have said. Won't repurchase though as I'm all about trying out new mascaras.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The wand is quite "teeny tiny" which makes it easier to apply mascara to the lower lashes. The formula makes lashes feel soft and flexible all day. There are other mascaras which are better at building volume than this one, but overall it's a great mascara. I love the packaging and presentation the most - I think it's very cute ;) x

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really, really love this mascara! I've been trying a few new ones but I'm definitely going to purchase another of these once I'm all out of the new ones. I have long lashes and I think this works well for me. It lengthens my lashes a lot and it's very buildable without clumping. The brush separates all my lashes and I love how dark this mascara is. It makes my lashes look amazing. And it's inexpensive! I can't wait to buy it again.

on 5/16/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an awesome drugstore mascara.It gives you a natural full look and with several coats an obvious dramatic look.It doesn't clump,it's great and so cheap.This is my everyday mascara and I definitely recommend it.

on 3/27/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff! I have tried many mascaras and this is one of the best. Good price, and cute packaging!

on 1/3/2013 6:28:00 PM

I like this mascara, it gives nice length to my lashes, without too much clumping. I can't remember how much this was, but it was pretty reasonable. I like the wand, it's the right shape for my lashes

Popular Mascaras