RIMMEL Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lipgloss in Hot Flash

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

1 review

on 3/20/2010 11:10:00 PM

I have always used long-lasting lip color for work because I can't be bothered. The brands I've used over the years never last the entire day. My latest was Almay in 'honey' (a muted bronze). They have a limited selection of rather boring colors, but I liked that the gloss and color are in the same tube. And honey is my perfect neutral.

The Rimmel is far better in so many ways. 'Hot Flash' is a brighter orange/bronze with more life, but still appropriate for work. And a fun color for summer. The glosses for Rimmel all have a tint that complements the base color and they have a bit of understated shimmer. (Almay glosses are all the same transparent shine.) The tinted gloss of 'Hot Flash' is a beigy color that mutes the orange tones perfectly. I also have 'Red Alert' which has a cooler toned gloss/shimmer. It is my perfect red. Finally. And best of all the Rimmel lasts all day!

I went out the next day and bought a second 'Hot Flash' for my mom who loves this kind of product for work too....

Overall I have been really impressed with Rimmels products. Up-to-the-minute colors and trends. And great quality for the price.