Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 4/15/2018 1:56:00 PM

I've tried most of the colors of this balm and enjoyed them. They provide some short-term moisture (not a lot) and create a smooth surface over your lips. The packaging is cute and fun and also a little glam. If you're looking for a true moisturizing balm though, this isn't it.

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

Dior has released a few new colors of its Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm and two of these are holographic- holographic pink and holographic purple. I picked up the Dior Holographic Purple which is number 009. This isn't so much holographic as it is purple with some iridescent shimmer and sparkles in it. This is a highly moisturizing, yet incredibly expensive, lip balm. This doesn't have much flavor to it, it applies easily, and feels silky on your lips. If you don't mind the price this is a decent tinted lip balm, but there are definitely others out there for far far less. Swatches and more detailed review can be seen here:

on 1/8/2018 2:39:00 PM

I own three of these--the original Pink, Berry, and the new Raspberry. All three of them give a flush of color with a beautiful translucent finish and leave a slight stain behind. The balm consistency keeps the more pigmented shades (Berry and Raspberry) from looking harsh against my very pale skin. The lasting power is typical for a balm. My favorite is probably the Raspberry, which gives my lips a pretty, flushed look. Although I love the way these balms look, I do have some gripes that keep these from being HG for me. First, they are not very hydrating. They feel good while they're on and add an emollient layer of protection in the winter but my lips can be dry after they wear off. I think this might be due to fragrance or possibly the inclusion of something minty/menthol (it is difficult to find the ingredients of the product listed online). Second, I find the packaging annoying. All three of mine rattle a little bit in the plastic case, even when they were brand new. Although the case has always stayed closed, the rattling makes the packaging feel a bit cheap to me and I am always worried that the balms could fall out. Third, these are very expensive and Dior has continued to raise the price. I also find myself going through them rather quickly because of the soft consistency. Finally, I wish these balms included SPF--Dior used to say that they had SPF 10 but has dropped that from the description. I will continue to buy because I love the way they look, but in the meantime I am also keeping an eye out for possible replacements.

on 10/15/2017 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in Pink, it turned a very sheer minimal pink on me, just enough to brighten my face but nothing more. It does last a while after being applied which is good because it works well under my work mask (healthcare worker) so I don't look like I have pale dead lips when the mask comes off (a common issue for me as I don't have much natural lip colour going on). I find it does pill if I reapply before it's all worn off. Packaging is gorgeous. It's WAY too expensive $41cad, I used shoppers optimum points to buy it. Would buy again and try in coral but I will be using points because it's too much $$.

on 9/9/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my usual go to brand but, a rep on the floor at Macys approached me and I tried it. I am so hooked. The color is buildable and the texture is super hydrating and not drying. Stays soft and stays on. A really great product. I got the peach.
I used it every day while at a sales meeting and reapplied like regular balm. It has a pleasant scent too. The packaging is great - stays closed in my bag. Lips feel soft and that's so important for me especially as the aging process continues.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells like vanilla/mint and gives your lips a rosy tint. I used it over a lipbalm because without it sometimes turned neon pink on my lips. It's allright but I would not repurchase this because for the price it's nothing special!

on 7/28/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The balm give me light rosy pink lips, which is too light that make me look pale so I use it under my lipstick. However, this keeps my dry, chapped lips moisture in about 4 or 5 hours with just one apply. I ran out of this in just a month so the price is a little bit off for my budget.

on 7/7/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

What really sold me was the packaging which I think is super cute. I keep it in my bag more for me to look at than to actually use lol so as for the product itself it was just ok considering the price. It was moisturizing and gave me a pretty rosy tint (without being overwhelming) but honestly it wasn't worth the money :(

on 7/3/2017 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much - to me it's a balm, gloss, lipstick. I use it in the morning and it lasts until midday, with another reapply at lunch I find I only need to use this product this twice a day because of the staining effect. I bought berry 009 for reference and it's a beautiful sheer berry on me.

Use throughout the day will give a pink/berry stain

Video Reviews & Tutorials