Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 2/26/2017 12:36:00 AM

I've been using this balm for a while now, and it's been a godsend every time I need to head out but my lips are looking pale and lifeless. I've picked up both the pink and the coral shades, and I keep the coral shade in my purse on me at all times! It's not too waxy, smells lovely, and lasts forever, although I find that the coral shade tends to be a little too strong at times. It isn't as moisturising as I'd have liked it to be though, so I usually wear a more moisturing lip balm underneath so my lips don't dry out while using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Contains menthol.

If you have sensitive skin, stay away! How this works is, it irritates your skin until it changes color. In my case, the color was a bright, splotchy, and decidedly unattractive pink. I thought perhaps I hadn't applied it evenly, so I applied a second coat more carefully. It made no difference; still splotchy, and way too bright. And then the burn began. I couldn't stand to leave this on my lips for 5 minutes. I had to wipe it off. If I hadn't wiped it off to relieve the burning sensation, I would have anyway to get rid of the unsightly bright pink color. But alas, you can't easily wipe away the color because it's not caused entirely by the tinted lip balm; it's caused primarily by the irritation. I used makeup remover to remove as much as I could, and then put on a nude lipstick to tone it down.

I don't know which ingredient caused the irritation, but I could smell menthol. It wasn't listed, but I could definitely smell it.

I would have been a lot happier if this were a normal, tinted lip balm that went on and stayed on in a Sheer Pink, just like its name and pastel case implied. The packaging is gorgeous! The results were not.

If you don't have sensitive skin, you might like it. The product was creamy and felt good upon initial application.
If you do have sensitive skin, steer clear.

This is right up there with Bare Escentuals Buxom lip gloss for irritating products that burn your lips.

COLOR: SHEER PINK

on 2/20/2017 10:01:00 PM

I love this! I had this on my wish list for about 6 months, and then was gifted a sephora gift card so I bought it. I love the baby pink, healthy flush it gives my lips. I love that it doesn't turn into that "eighties mood lipstick pink" and is more soft and natural looking. The lip balm itself feels nice; not too waxy and not too greasy. Lasts a couple of hours but leaves a baby pink stain on my lips. The scent is nice, it is a slightly sweet minty scent. It's perfect for my minimal makeup days but also looks pretty with a heavier eye look too. Pretty packaging, looks pretty on my vanity. The price is definitely steep and that alone might turn people off, but if you love it go for it!

on 2/14/2017 6:35:00 PM

I love this. I have seen one of my colleagues use it, and her lips always looked so amazing, I was instantly sold on it, so I picked up one. The packaging in super luxurious, and it tints my lips rosy pink, which would go with any makeup look. I find it fairly moisturising, stays on my lips for a good amount of time, it's just gorgeous. It sits on the top of my vanity, will definitely repurchase :)

I love this product. I Have 2 of each of the 4 colors. As someone with chronically chapped lips these are so moisturizing and the give a beautiful MLBB color. I have tried a few dupes but no one gets the color, moisture or feel right. I will repurchase forever.

on 2/1/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was sold to me as a tinting lip treatment. TBH it's nothing more than a very expensive lip balm. I have seen no improvement in my lips and unfortunately the pink shade simply disappears on me. Obviously I'll use it up but will not repurchase. I get more benefit from Elfs lip exfoliate that's 1/5 of the price!

I've repurchased 5 of this. No need to say more

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's nice rich non sticky lip balm with very pleasant smell, but It doesn't stay on my lips more than 15-20 minutes. Worthless

on 12/13/2016 11:44:00 AM

My HG .. love it. It gives me a natural pinkish, rosy lips like I'm born with. It moisturizes and add shine to my lips at the same time. It smells really nice and it is not sticky or tacky like other lip balms. Lovely packaging and absolutely worths the money. By way the color lasts for a pretty long time and doesnt wash out.

It cost a lot for a lipbalm, but i loveeeeeeeee it so much... I use it every single day just to brighten my face. Its moist and glowing. Dont get me started at the pretty packaging! Overall loving it!