Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Meh. Meh. Meh. Nothing about this makes me feel like the cost is justified, to start with. I realize some dislike mentioning price, but I feel a product of this price point should perform better than a drug store product, and for me, this is not a 'wow' product. In fact, there are some drug store products I prefer over this. But for currently $33.00USD, I do expect a better performing product. When I hear 'balm,' I think the product will be conditioning. This feels comfortable on the lips, but I do not detect any real conditioning nor moisturizing aspects, or none that last beyond the actual wear-time of the product. Not very pigmented, not expected, as this is a balm, but I wanted to mention that, as some may prefer more pigmented lip balms. The packaging is pretty, though. But for me, this is a 'tried it, done with it' type of product. So..will not repurchase, and would not recommend. Hey some love this, and that is fine, this just does not wow me. If I did not know any better, I would not guess this was a high end product. also has a scent..is it floral or perfume-y or what..? I don't know. Just not impressed. I want more than just pretty packaging, I want the product to perform well. And for me, this is just average.

on 4/11/2017 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I hate lipstick (I chew it off), I want natural color, no tackiness, long lasting, and I want a balm that's not strongly flavored. This, after MUCH searching, meets all of my requirements. Pricey but worth it in my opinion; this is my HG.

on 4/9/2017 5:30:00 AM

As long as it's a bit pricey and branded, you will got the best product... :D

DIOR! This Lip Glow amazing, i need to use this and get this whole my life .. I love this
Moisturizing!
Glowing!
And for me it's not sticky at all.

If you have dry lips, you should wear this, even when i wear a matte lipstick, it's not made my lips dried because I put this lip glow as a base.

As it's Dior the price little bit high... But it comes with luxury packaging.

It is recommended and YES! I will re-purchase

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this for ever and it is my go to lipstick. However, do not leave it in a hot car, the texture changed and I had to toss it. I use many different lip products but always have this in my bag. Moisturizing and smooth natural color. I can apply without a mirror too.

on 4/8/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I loved this lip balm so much I bought 3 more in pink and coral. That's how much I loved it but this is not perfect-perfect; first of all the packaging is fabulous, it's sturdy, lady like and cute. The color is also very suitable for everyday makeup, especially when you don't know what lip color to go with your eye makeup look - these lipsticks no matter which color would deliver the most suitable lip color that would rock with almost all eye makeup looks, neutral, smokey, you name it. It gives the most natural and beautiful color on your lips with a shine that is not overwhelming like a lip gloss but not as velvety as lipsticks. However the texture is a miss for me. It is sticky, smells of menthol and - it became "flacky". Be aware because I have very dry lips, so maybe it's only me because my lips lines are visible on the lip balm. It might be that mine has been almost a year old that it dried up a bit, but it has become a hard time for me to apply this on dry lips. It pulls my lips and cannot be applied as smoothly as before; I used to love how smooth and moisturizing it is, now it's just a pain... it is sticky, waxy, provides only surface hydration and I can feel my dry lips under the layer of wax. I don't know what to do with my other two unopened lip balms.

on 4/2/2017 7:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've tried all four colors and repurchased the lilac and original pink (which is my favorite) a few times. The packaging is very classy and the unique design makes it easy to find in my purse and most importantly it's a very moisturizing comfortable lip balm with a nice slightly sweet scent and just the right amount of tint.

Becomes too pink to be used alone on fair skin (unless Barbie pink is your jam), but it's a great hydrating base under your lip gloss.

I debated for months before purchasing this due to the ridiculous price. I received a gift card and caved. I have to say I love it. In my opinion its not like chapstick. Its much more moisturizing and the color is so natural. None of that waxy feeling with a lip balm. Not sure I would ever repurchase due to the cost but it is really nice.

got this in the pinky shade. A Waste of money. Burts Bees have a tinted lip balm thats way better and...less purse bending. This slips off my lips, doesnt plump ( at all...) and is just ugh.

on 2/26/2017 12:36:00 AM

I've been using this balm for a while now, and it's been a godsend every time I need to head out but my lips are looking pale and lifeless. I've picked up both the pink and the coral shades, and I keep the coral shade in my purse on me at all times! It's not too waxy, smells lovely, and lasts forever, although I find that the coral shade tends to be a little too strong at times. It isn't as moisturising as I'd have liked it to be though, so I usually wear a more moisturing lip balm underneath so my lips don't dry out while using it.