Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in pink, coral and berry and I love it! It's the only lip product that has a minty feel that doesn't set my lips on fire! It's a super-mild mint that fades quickly. If I'd known it had mint, I would've never tried it, because I'm so sensitive to it. I really was shocked at how this didn't burn. It has a thick, cushiony feel and makes my lips look smooth and plush. The pink and coral are my favorites because they make my lips just a bit brighter than they naturally are, with the coral being just a bit warmer toned. I'll never be without those two shades, at least! I want to try lilac eventually, once I finish the berry, maybe.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I never figured out if it should be used as expensive balm or a lightweight lip color. Anyway, i use it as balm most of the time, except for times when i apply this and am lazy to continue on with lip color. This stuff is rly amazing, glides on smoothly on the lips, is not sticky and has lovely colors. It doesnt look too glossy or wet on top of ur lips. Also smells very pleasant. Feels very luxury to use. Does not interfere with the second layer of ur lip color (unless u are doing a matt lip of course), in fact makes the lip color apply better on a smooth surface. Doesnt give u cracked lips or peeled lips like some balms right after u apply lip color. Buttt it doesnt give u hydrated lips as well, u need a more basic lip balm for that purpose. The only thing stopping me from repurchasing is the price. But i guess it will be a treat from time to time

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like the tint color after the gloss

on 6/15/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hyped for a reason:
- Lovely emollient formula with decent staying power, my lips feel pampered
- pleasant vanillic scent, not lingering or overwhelming
- soft satin finish
- subtle color enhancing effect on my rather pigmented lips
- very pretty as well as sturdy packaging
I recently bought several more shades besides the original pink and I love them all.
Not cheap at $34 but for me the Dior Glow Balms are a pleasure to use and the formula is definitely much superior to Chapstick or the likes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 6/2/2018 12:31:00 PM

Lovely product in beautiful, sturdy packaging. I have the colour 'Berry' and it adds such a lovely hint of colour to the lips. The product itself has a distinct vanilla/sweet smell. When applied, you can feel a kind of minty tingle which makes it feel refreshing. Overall, it's not the most hydrating balm but it works well enough! A little pricey but worth giving as a nice gift/treating yourself!

on 5/23/2018 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So these are brilliant little soft pops of color to carry around with you. Now I know why the new Duchess of Sussex wore it on her wedding day. I had read that she was a chapstick kind of girl. This is like glam (over priced though) tinted lip balm. So here is the jist.
Pros
- These are just lovely little stains of color that leave your lips looking very nice
- Cute packaging
- I love these type of things in the summer for easy breezy beach looks.

Cons
- No matter how nice or cute it is, it's still an overpriced lip balm. Now if this is not an issue for you, you love them and have easy access to them, then this is not really a con.

So for the most part, I am a fan.

on 4/26/2018 3:17:00 AM

I am already on my second tube of it and it’s one of my favourite products! It gives my lips a flush of colour and moisturises it at the same time. The packaging is also really cute! However, it really is just an overpriced tinted lip balm. Pretty sure there are other lip balms out there that work the same. I really love it though, so I will probably keep repurchasing.

on 4/15/2018 1:56:00 PM

I've tried most of the colors of this balm and enjoyed them. They provide some short-term moisture (not a lot) and create a smooth surface over your lips. The packaging is cute and fun and also a little glam. If you're looking for a true moisturizing balm though, this isn't it.

Popular Lip Treatments