Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like the tint color after the gloss

on 6/15/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hyped for a reason:
- Lovely emollient formula with decent staying power, my lips feel pampered
- pleasant vanillic scent, not lingering or overwhelming
- soft satin finish
- subtle color enhancing effect on my rather pigmented lips
- very pretty as well as sturdy packaging
I recently bought several more shades besides the original pink and I love them all.
Not cheap at $34 but for me the Dior Glow Balms are a pleasure to use and the formula is definitely much superior to Chapstick or the likes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 6/2/2018 12:31:00 PM

Lovely product in beautiful, sturdy packaging. I have the colour 'Berry' and it adds such a lovely hint of colour to the lips. The product itself has a distinct vanilla/sweet smell. When applied, you can feel a kind of minty tingle which makes it feel refreshing. Overall, it's not the most hydrating balm but it works well enough! A little pricey but worth giving as a nice gift/treating yourself!

on 5/23/2018 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So these are brilliant little soft pops of color to carry around with you. Now I know why the new Duchess of Sussex wore it on her wedding day. I had read that she was a chapstick kind of girl. This is like glam (over priced though) tinted lip balm. So here is the jist.
Pros
- These are just lovely little stains of color that leave your lips looking very nice
- Cute packaging
- I love these type of things in the summer for easy breezy beach looks.

Cons
- No matter how nice or cute it is, it's still an overpriced lip balm. Now if this is not an issue for you, you love them and have easy access to them, then this is not really a con.

So for the most part, I am a fan.

on 4/26/2018 3:17:00 AM

I am already on my second tube of it and it’s one of my favourite products! It gives my lips a flush of colour and moisturises it at the same time. The packaging is also really cute! However, it really is just an overpriced tinted lip balm. Pretty sure there are other lip balms out there that work the same. I really love it though, so I will probably keep repurchasing.

on 4/15/2018 1:56:00 PM

I've tried most of the colors of this balm and enjoyed them. They provide some short-term moisture (not a lot) and create a smooth surface over your lips. The packaging is cute and fun and also a little glam. If you're looking for a true moisturizing balm though, this isn't it.

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

Dior has released a few new colors of its Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm and two of these are holographic- holographic pink and holographic purple. I picked up the Dior Holographic Purple which is number 009. This isn't so much holographic as it is purple with some iridescent shimmer and sparkles in it. This is a highly moisturizing, yet incredibly expensive, lip balm. This doesn't have much flavor to it, it applies easily, and feels silky on your lips. If you don't mind the price this is a decent tinted lip balm, but there are definitely others out there for far far less. Swatches and more detailed review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials