Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 2/20/2017 10:01:00 PM

I love this! I had this on my wish list for about 6 months, and then was gifted a sephora gift card so I bought it. I love the baby pink, healthy flush it gives my lips. I love that it doesn't turn into that "eighties mood lipstick pink" and is more soft and natural looking. The lip balm itself feels nice; not too waxy and not too greasy. Lasts a couple of hours but leaves a baby pink stain on my lips. The scent is nice, it is a slightly sweet minty scent. It's perfect for my minimal makeup days but also looks pretty with a heavier eye look too. Pretty packaging, looks pretty on my vanity. The price is definitely steep and that alone might turn people off, but if you love it go for it!

on 2/14/2017 6:35:00 PM

I love this. I have seen one of my colleagues use it, and her lips always looked so amazing, I was instantly sold on it, so I picked up one. The packaging in super luxurious, and it tints my lips rosy pink, which would go with any makeup look. I find it fairly moisturising, stays on my lips for a good amount of time, it's just gorgeous. It sits on the top of my vanity, will definitely repurchase :)

I love this product. I Have 2 of each of the 4 colors. As someone with chronically chapped lips these are so moisturizing and the give a beautiful MLBB color. I have tried a few dupes but no one gets the color, moisture or feel right. I will repurchase forever.

on 2/1/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was sold to me as a tinting lip treatment. TBH it's nothing more than a very expensive lip balm. I have seen no improvement in my lips and unfortunately the pink shade simply disappears on me. Obviously I'll use it up but will not repurchase. I get more benefit from Elfs lip exfoliate that's 1/5 of the price!

I've repurchased 5 of this. No need to say more

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's nice rich non sticky lip balm with very pleasant smell, but It doesn't stay on my lips more than 15-20 minutes. Worthless

on 12/13/2016 11:44:00 AM

My HG .. love it. It gives me a natural pinkish, rosy lips like I'm born with. It moisturizes and add shine to my lips at the same time. It smells really nice and it is not sticky or tacky like other lip balms. Lovely packaging and absolutely worths the money. By way the color lasts for a pretty long time and doesnt wash out.

It cost a lot for a lipbalm, but i loveeeeeeeee it so much... I use it every single day just to brighten my face. Its moist and glowing. Dont get me started at the pretty packaging! Overall loving it!

you know those mood changing lipsticks that are blue or green etc and turn the color of your mood when apply them? they usually cost a dollar or two and have been around since the beginning of time, we'll this is it in gorgeous Dior packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Holy over priced chapstick!! Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. The packaging is beautiful and durable (great for your purse). It has a great texture and feels great. My problems are this, one, it makes my lips flake and is not moisturizing. Two, the color. I have coral. On the lips it turns an unflattering bright red/orange, not the soft peachy coral that I swatched on my arm. The problem with this shade is that I wear this when I have no makeup on, like going to the gym. It's way too bright/dark for a no makeup face, which is what I bought for. I was hoping for a soft tint. I returned this after trying to make it work for quite some time but I just can't handle the peeling and I hate the color.