Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 9/9/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my usual go to brand but, a rep on the floor at Macys approached me and I tried it. I am so hooked. The color is buildable and the texture is super hydrating and not drying. Stays soft and stays on. A really great product. I got the peach.
I used it every day while at a sales meeting and reapplied like regular balm. It has a pleasant scent too. The packaging is great - stays closed in my bag. Lips feel soft and that's so important for me especially as the aging process continues.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells like vanilla/mint and gives your lips a rosy tint. I used it over a lipbalm because without it sometimes turned neon pink on my lips. It's allright but I would not repurchase this because for the price it's nothing special!

on 7/28/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The balm give me light rosy pink lips, which is too light that make me look pale so I use it under my lipstick. However, this keeps my dry, chapped lips moisture in about 4 or 5 hours with just one apply. I ran out of this in just a month so the price is a little bit off for my budget.

on 7/3/2017 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much - to me it's a balm, gloss, lipstick. I use it in the morning and it lasts until midday, with another reapply at lunch I find I only need to use this product this twice a day because of the staining effect. I bought berry 009 for reference and it's a beautiful sheer berry on me.

Use throughout the day will give a pink/berry stain

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

💖💖💖💖💖 Love this lip balm/lipstick. It is not as creamily moisturising as Sulwhasoo Essential Lip Serum Stick but still just as lovely to look at as to put on because with this type of lipstick, i could even over-apply without looking at the mirror and know that my lips wont look like fish-lip 😍😍😍😍😍

on 7/7/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

What really sold me was the packaging which I think is super cute. I keep it in my bag more for me to look at than to actually use lol so as for the product itself it was just ok considering the price. It was moisturizing and gave me a pretty rosy tint (without being overwhelming) but honestly it wasn't worth the money :(

Original Lip Glow (i.e. Pink one) is one of the mainstays in my makeup bag, and one that I will always buy as long as they keep making it.

Pros:
- Moisturizing
- Nice vanilla-mint scent
- Shiny but not overly glossy finish
- Turns a flattering mid-tone pink color
- Slightly plumping & makes lips look juicy

I have tried other "color enhancing" or color changing balms that are less expensive, but they have fallen short. Others I have tried are:
- Maybelline Baby Lips (not moisturizing enough)
- MAC Tendertalk Teddy Pink (overstained my lips if I reapplied)
- Kiehls Butterstick Pure Petal (texture was a little clumpy, though I liked the SPF protection)

I also have the Lilac Lip Glow, which I like, but the color is not quite as flattering for me.

Overall, Dior Lip Glow in Pink is HG for me. My favorite MLBB combo is Laura Mercier Baby Lips lip pencil to gently line the lips, and then Lip Glow on top.

on 6/29/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I want to hate this because it's so expensive but it's the best lip product I have ever used. The texture is like nothing I can compare it to, where it's not waxy like a lip stick, but not pure oil like a moisturizing balm, but sitting somewhere in the middle. It feels silicone-ish and plump on your lips but not in that weird coating way a gloss does. Lasting power is only 2-3 hours for me which isn't long, but that's basically the average for me with any lip product.

The matching to a perfect shade tint line is a bit gimmicky but it's really just a sheer wash of color over your natural lip pigment so it does work as it says. I have read it reacts to a pH but it just darkens slightly for me. I normally use a darker lip tint in the morning (either Etude House, Peri tint or Benetint) and reapply this during the day and my lips feel amazing. They look shiny but not wet gloss shiny. This is the only lip product I've owned that I will manage to use the entire tube and I consistently repurchase. Most others I grow tired of and toss before this.

If anyone knows a cheaper text dupe please tell me! I've yet to find one!

I don't know how I haven't heard of this until now. This is the most gorgeous pink for fair skin. My lips need a break from the extreme matte lipsticks, so it's a huge bonus this is a balm. Will repurchase forever.

on 5/17/2017 10:25:00 AM

I've tried many others lip tinting products, but this is the only one that gives my lips a nice, natural sheer tint instead of turning them bright pink. It's moderately hydrating, although a tad waxy. Not the best lip product, but I ended up repurchasing couple(s) of time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials