Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

It's nice rich non sticky lip balm with very pleasant smell, but It doesn't stay on my lips more than 15-20 minutes. Worthless

on 12/13/2016 11:44:00 AM

My HG .. love it. It gives me a natural pinkish, rosy lips like I'm born with. It moisturizes and add shine to my lips at the same time. It smells really nice and it is not sticky or tacky like other lip balms. Lovely packaging and absolutely worths the money. By way the color lasts for a pretty long time and doesnt wash out.

It cost a lot for a lipbalm, but i loveeeeeeeee it so much... I use it every single day just to brighten my face. Its moist and glowing. Dont get me started at the pretty packaging! Overall loving it!

you know those mood changing lipsticks that are blue or green etc and turn the color of your mood when apply them? they usually cost a dollar or two and have been around since the beginning of time, we'll this is it in gorgeous Dior packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Holy over priced chapstick!! Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. The packaging is beautiful and durable (great for your purse). It has a great texture and feels great. My problems are this, one, it makes my lips flake and is not moisturizing. Two, the color. I have coral. On the lips it turns an unflattering bright red/orange, not the soft peachy coral that I swatched on my arm. The problem with this shade is that I wear this when I have no makeup on, like going to the gym. It's way too bright/dark for a no makeup face, which is what I bought for. I was hoping for a soft tint. I returned this after trying to make it work for quite some time but I just can't handle the peeling and I hate the color.

on 10/12/2016 12:45:00 PM

I went to return it & took another look and this on my natural lips just looks too good. It's not sticky or too balmy. I enjoy wearing and apply it under some lipstick too.

It's $$$ but you'll have it forever & less of the junk balm pile up. I love collecting products but lately their is just too much to choose from, I'm not using half of ut & its just best to stick with what is working. My junk drawer is now looking like $$$$$ wasted!

on 9/21/2016 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are days when I feel confident enough to walk out the door after applying SPF + lip balm and this is my go-to lip product for those particular days. I own the Pink shade and this adapts to your lip's pH so the color will be unique to everyone's lips, which is what I like about this. On my lips, it appears a soft rosy pink color makes my lips look vibrant, but in a natural, healthy appearance. I can also create a gradient effect on my lips if I concentrate the application at the center of my lips. This is a foolproof product if you're someone who doesn't like to waste time on picking a lip color to wear for the day and you just want to be on your way to more important things like school, work, dates, and etc. There is a faint smell vanilla scent, but it fades quickly and best of all, there is no awful chemical aftertaste. The moisturizing properties are decent for a lip balm as it's longer than chapstick, but short longevity than a Jack Black lip balm (my HG).

Pros:
- Natural looking lip color
- Pretty packaging
- Convenient and easy to use
- No bitter chemical aftertaste
- Light scent that disappears quickly
- Comes with SPF 10
- Not too sticky or greasy texture

Cons:
- Quite expensive for a lip balm ($33 USD)
- Color is not long wearing
- Product must be kept away from sunlight or else the color changing properties won't work the same way

on 9/16/2016 6:01:00 PM

I didn't want to love Dior Lip Glow. Didn't want to purchase it. I bought the Maybeline, Sephora, etc. everything gave me hot pink Popsicle lips. And then Dior went and gave me soft rosey lips.

The balm lasts my whole train ride into work. I can feel it on my lips still when I enter my office. And then your lips are fully stained that lovely petal pink and I just.... Ugh it's just so pretty and effortless.

1st thing is the scent. It's peppermint patty to me. That chocolate/minty mix that I actually am not a fan of. No vanilla cake here.

2nd is the color. Man is that a beautiful pink. I have black hair, dark eyes and pale skin so I really like pink cheeks and pink lips for my go to look. I'm typically a Fresh Sugar in Rose or Petal girl but this stuff I can just swipe on anytime anywhere and know my lips are going to look beautiful. It's so easy and effortless which is what luxury products should do for you.

3. Packaging. It's cute and typical Dior. I feel super girly pulling it out of my bag. The silver inside the pink case is so nice. Reminds me of a Sailor Moon transformation wand. Lol.

All in all this stuff is so fabulous and amazing that I bought it in lilac too. Hint: you can't buy lilac in stores anymore but it's available online!!!!

on 9/5/2016 3:13:00 AM

I'm always for a tinted lip balm as it moisturises my dry lips.

This is light and moisturising with a very pretty shade of pink.
It's almost like I'm wearing light pink lippy.

Got this as a gift and fell instantly in love with it- the look, the way it smooths across my lips, the way it smells!

Cons:
-limited staying power. but aren't all lip balms?
-slightly pricey

Before this i was using the BeneFit Cosmetics benebalm - Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm

I'd say this Dior balm is a lot better,
I'm not tempted to try any other lip balm other than this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at a duty free store while I was travelling in 2014. (Pink 001)
Loved how classy and chic the product makes me feel; its the only one i would whip out of my purse to reapply in public
Easy to use as its colourless and doesn't require a mirror when im applying it
It gives me a perfect shade of MLBB lips (which is a bit tricky to achieve in my case as my upper and lower lips are naturally of slightly different pigmentation)

It has a nice minty scent; lasted for 2 years in all seasons without disintegrating.
(i didn't use it daily but its lasted me a long time)

Cons:
-Cap gets loose after a while of using/ being a klutz and dropping it on the floor multiple times.
well i've had mine for 2 years Still, it might not be the best idea to carry it around in your handbag as it attracts fluff and stuff when the cap gets loose.
-Pricey! I'd repurchase if not for its hefty price tag.