Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

I don't know how I haven't heard of this until now. This is the most gorgeous pink for fair skin. My lips need a break from the extreme matte lipsticks, so it's a huge bonus this is a balm. Will repurchase forever.

on 5/17/2017 10:25:00 AM

I've tried many others lip tinting products, but this is the only one that gives my lips a nice, natural sheer tint instead of turning them bright pink. It's moderately hydrating, although a tad waxy. Not the best lip product, but I ended up repurchasing couple(s) of time.

on 5/7/2017 9:15:00 AM

I had the opposite experience of the reviewer below, this actually gave me too much color. It turned my lips an unflattering hot pink. It didn't look natural on me at all. I think this needs to be tried before you buy because its the perfect mlbb on some people. Lovely packaging but overpriced for what it is.

on 5/7/2017 8:25:00 AM

There has been a lot of hype about this product and I was foolish enough to buy into it. It's prettily packaged, works ok as a lip gloss, but made absolutely NO difference -- and I mean NONE WHATSOEVER -- to the color of my lips. In short, the emperor is wearing no clothes and this product does not color your lips. So I just use it at night before I go to bed. I don't carry it in my bag or use it in public -- I don't want anyone to see that I got taken in so easily.

on 5/2/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on accutane so really dry flaky lips is unavoidable. I really needed something moisturizing and wanted something to add a little color to my lips since it's really hard to wear lipstick right now. So glad I gave this a shot. I was hesitant at first since this was about 10x the price of regular lip balms I could get from the drug store. This feels SO luxurious on the lips and keeps my lips moisturizer for a good amount of time. It glides on and I feel like it helps fill in my dry cracked lips. It deposits a nice sheer but noticeable layer of color to liven me up. Even after the balm wears off, some of the color remains like a very subtle tint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i've lusted after this for years and FINALLY caved and got it & i'm soooo glad i did! this and my La Mer lip balm are my two favorite balms (and i'm a lip balm JUNKIE) this color (the original pink) looks like the perfect my-lips-but-better color & it's super moisturizing! it doesn't feel heavy or sticky in the slightest. it's not super cheap, but it's not crazy expensive either ($33 at my local Sephora) so i would definitely repurchase.

on 5/2/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie. This adorable lip balm from Dior gives beautiful subtle colour and shine to lips. My only complaint is the hefty price tag. But if you are in to lip balms like me, you will surely enjoy this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Meh. Meh. Meh. Nothing about this makes me feel like the cost is justified, to start with. I realize some dislike mentioning price, but I feel a product of this price point should perform better than a drug store product, and for me, this is not a 'wow' product. In fact, there are some drug store products I prefer over this. But for currently $33.00USD, I do expect a better performing product. When I hear 'balm,' I think the product will be conditioning. This feels comfortable on the lips, but I do not detect any real conditioning nor moisturizing aspects, or none that last beyond the actual wear-time of the product. Not very pigmented, not expected, as this is a balm, but I wanted to mention that, as some may prefer more pigmented lip balms. The packaging is pretty, though. But for me, this is a 'tried it, done with it' type of product. So..will not repurchase, and would not recommend. Hey some love this, and that is fine, this just does not wow me. If I did not know any better, I would not guess this was a high end product. also has a scent..is it floral or perfume-y or what..? I don't know. Just not impressed. I want more than just pretty packaging, I want the product to perform well. And for me, this is just average.

on 4/11/2017 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I hate lipstick (I chew it off), I want natural color, no tackiness, long lasting, and I want a balm that's not strongly flavored. This, after MUCH searching, meets all of my requirements. Pricey but worth it in my opinion; this is my HG.
Edited to add: I have realized that the color (coral) looks VERY peachy under artificial lights. I'll be buying it again when this one is done but trying a different shade.

on 4/9/2017 5:30:00 AM

As long as it's a bit pricey and branded, you will got the best product... :D

DIOR! This Lip Glow amazing, i need to use this and get this whole my life .. I love this
Moisturizing!
Glowing!
And for me it's not sticky at all.

If you have dry lips, you should wear this, even when i wear a matte lipstick, it's not made my lips dried because I put this lip glow as a base.

As it's Dior the price little bit high... But it comes with luxury packaging.

It is recommended and YES! I will re-purchase