Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 9/15/2018 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Loving these tinted lip balms!!… I was looking for a replacement for Lancôme’s Baume in Love; tinted lip balm which I sooo adored, but are in process of being discontinued *sigh*. I came across this product early this summer. They are not as emollient as the Baume in Love but are just as effective in keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. There is a minty taste to them which I got use to quickly, no minty scent though. The properties of moisturizing do not last long so reapplication after a cpl hours is advised but the tint is still there. I really like the tint tenacity of this product compared to Lancôme's. There is no waxy feel, no tug on application, glides on nicely without a residual tacky feel, very comfortable. Packaging is pretty and feminine, plastic square, opaque soft pink cover/lid (DIOR embossed on one side and Lip Glow visibly printed in chrome on the other side). Lift up the lid, exposes a chrome metal product casing which has the signature DIOR ‘knob- design’ at the bottom. Quite aesthetically pleasing and easy to find at the bottom of your purse.
The downside is the questionable price tag for a ‘lip balm’? I purchased my 1st at Nordstrom and subsequently x2 other Lip Glow colours via points accumulated through their in-store incentive point program. So no big lo$$ for me. Although, I can defin see it being a deal breaker.
I have matte raspberry (note- not drying at all and prob my fav of the 3 balms I own), holo pink (defin not glittery when on the lips, has a nice shine and slip) and coral (it’s not coral pink as much as it is subtle-pink tangerine on my lips).
Would I repurchase?, most likely as I prefer tinted balms over lipsticks. These have a good colour selection that keep me interested...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love these! I have been using both the Coral and Ultra Pink shades for a couple of years now and having recently ran out of both, I bought the Raspberry shade one, along with the 2 that I needed to replenish. Well... I'm in love with the new shade, having given it a test run over the weekend, I now no longer know which shade is my favorite as they all are!
These give your lips a subtle touch of color and shimmer that's just perfect for daytime use. The color also lasts a long time without me having to touch up at any point throughout the day. It's also exfoliating, seems to get rid of dryness much better than most other lip products I've used and it's great for keeping your lips supple and moisturized yet without the stickiness of most lip balms. Total re-purchase.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 8/21/2018 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this lip balm. It plumps my lips (without any tingle) so that they just feel very youthful and 'full'. The colour is also very flattering and looks very natural.

I am obsessed with lip balms and this is the best in my collection. I only really wear this when I go out as it's quite expensive, but it really is lovely.

I would certainly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in pink, coral and berry and I love it! It's the only lip product that has a minty feel that doesn't set my lips on fire! It's a super-mild mint that fades quickly. If I'd known it had mint, I would've never tried it, because I'm so sensitive to it. I really was shocked at how this didn't burn. It has a thick, cushiony feel and makes my lips look smooth and plush. The pink and coral are my favorites because they make my lips just a bit brighter than they naturally are, with the coral being just a bit warmer toned. I'll never be without those two shades, at least! I want to try lilac eventually, once I finish the berry, maybe.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I never figured out if it should be used as expensive balm or a lightweight lip color. Anyway, i use it as balm most of the time, except for times when i apply this and am lazy to continue on with lip color. This stuff is rly amazing, glides on smoothly on the lips, is not sticky and has lovely colors. It doesnt look too glossy or wet on top of ur lips. Also smells very pleasant. Feels very luxury to use. Does not interfere with the second layer of ur lip color (unless u are doing a matt lip of course), in fact makes the lip color apply better on a smooth surface. Doesnt give u cracked lips or peeled lips like some balms right after u apply lip color. Buttt it doesnt give u hydrated lips as well, u need a more basic lip balm for that purpose. The only thing stopping me from repurchasing is the price. But i guess it will be a treat from time to time

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like the tint color after the gloss

on 6/15/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hyped for a reason:
- Lovely emollient formula with decent staying power, my lips feel pampered
- pleasant vanillic scent, not lingering or overwhelming
- soft satin finish
- subtle color enhancing effect on my rather pigmented lips
- very pretty as well as sturdy packaging
I recently bought several more shades besides the original pink and I love them all.
Not cheap at $34 but for me the Dior Glow Balms are a pleasure to use and the formula is definitely much superior to Chapstick or the likes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 6/2/2018 12:31:00 PM

Lovely product in beautiful, sturdy packaging. I have the colour 'Berry' and it adds such a lovely hint of colour to the lips. The product itself has a distinct vanilla/sweet smell. When applied, you can feel a kind of minty tingle which makes it feel refreshing. Overall, it's not the most hydrating balm but it works well enough! A little pricey but worth giving as a nice gift/treating yourself!