La Mer The Body Refiner

La Mer The Body Refiner

2.5

Declustered Water, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady’s Thistle) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Protein, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Sea Salt, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Algae Extract, Diatomaceous Earth, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Quartz, Creatine, Diamond Powder, Sorbitol, Azurite, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Arginine, Humic Acids, Cholesterol/Potassium Sulfate, Tourmaline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cellulose, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Glucosamine Hcl, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Titanium Dioxide, Green 5

on 6/14/2012 6:50:00 PM

I use this only for special occasions now since it leaves fabulous sparkling diamond dust on the skin. Otherwise I have to agree with the other reviewers, it doesn't exfoliate very well, doesn't smell particularly nice and apart from the sparkle it doesn't really seem to make any difference to my skin.

on 11/11/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was a real dissapointment for me. I really love most of La Mer supplemental products, however this one really was nothign special. It did smeel nice and have pretty silver sparkles in it, but for 110 I would rather buy something else. This product really did not live up to the La Mer name:(

on 6/22/2009 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love La Mer and I decided to give this product a try. It does exactly what it's supposed to, it smells great but truth be told, Clarins makes a body scrub that's just as good for a fraction of the price. So I will probably not buy this again. I'd rather blow my money on a different La Mer product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My legs get relatively dry and scaly so a good body scrub is a must for me. I love La Mer products so I decided to try this despite the fact that a 6.7 oz tube is $110. I found it to be a light exfoliant that tended to scrub my hands more than my body. For the price you don't get a ton of product and it's not like the cream where you can use just a little bit, you need a decent amount to cover your whole body so a tube it not going to last that long with regular use. I love the way it smells and I will continue to use it once a week along with something more heavy duty once a week too, but don't plan on repurchasing.
Update: I was at the La Mer counter last weekend and started talking to the ladies there and even they agreed that this product is a waste and does nothing. One actually recommend just using sugar in the shower over any product she could sell me.