4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I love that it’s a squeeze tube so it’s hygenic and it is so moisturizing to my extremely chapped lips. I have one tube on me at all times. Definitely one of my favorite beauty products that I couldn’t live without and I’ve tried so many lip balms from HE to drugstore. This is the best

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

This is just Vaseline in a squeeze tube container. This works great for the lips. I was using a Avon lip balm, but it stopped working. So, I decided to buy the simplest product I could and bought this to try. It's worked wonders. My lips aren't chapped anymore and the Vaseline makes them feel very moist. I've used various lip balms over the years, but so far this is working the best. The tub of Vaseline is much more economical, but I like this tube because it's portable, easy to use and hygienic.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

I wear lip balm like crazy. I probably don't even need it as much as I wear it but I love soft smooth lips. I wear it more than any other cosmetic product and that's why it has to consist of ingredients that I know aren't causing any harm internally. I was out for the day & without my fave natural balms so I had to pick some of this up at a local drugstore & right away, it was a no for me. It was just that feeling of licking up chemicals, the taste was too much for me so I had to toss it. I'll stick to the natural stuff in the lip balm dept.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

3 years ago

Disappointed in this. I was looking to go old-school with lip 'therapy' and this was a fail product for me. Felt very greasy on the lips (I know Vaseline is greasy feeling, but this just seemed to have more slipperiness to it and was gross feeling). My lips actually felt dry after using this, and they were in decent condition when I began using this (used this on a few days when I did not wear any other lip products). I like the tube, it is convenient and easy to use, but this just oddly dried my lips and felt gross while wearing it. If I want Vaseline on my lips, I will literally go 'old school' and use the big tub of Vaseline, for me the old school giant tub works far better than this product. This also had a weird chemical smell. I did not bother to check the ingredients, but I did wonder what the chemical smell was and why something like that was apparently in this product, and I wonder if that was why my lips dried out from this. No matter. This ended up getting tossed into the garbage. Bummer because it was easy and convenient to apply from the tube. Oh well.

About reviewer (686 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3.0

4 years ago

I'm not a big fan of this stuff. you have to use a lot of product for it to really mosturize. it stinks, tastes bad, and actually dries my lips.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

It's very moisturizing and by far the best lip balm for me. I just wish that it has the stick version so I dont have to apply with my fingers.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

- It healed my bleeding chapped lips like no other. - It works great as an eye/lip makeup remover All in all, it's cheap and it works. Have used it for years. I don't believe in the whole controversy about petrolateum so this is HG for me.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

i use this about every 2 days, i exfoliate my lips before bed and then i put this on. I wake up with the soft lips, ready for some lipstick. I also like this in the cold winter months (i'm in Chicago) for extra protection.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This feels really gentle. It's comparable to dabbing water on the lips. Vaseline is a good company when it comes to moisture, and it smells much better than Chapsticks. Haha

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

These are $.97 at Target. Score. I buy about three every time I go -- not because I use them up quickly, but because my dog obviously must have chapped lips because she steals them constantly. (Don't worry, I catch her so she doesn't ingest them) They are moisturizing and don't burn. I like the applicator so I don't have to stick my finger in a petri dish of goo. Two thumbs up. (And two paws up)

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure