Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.0

on 3/15/2012 10:40:00 AM

I was mooching around my local department store and decided to have a spritz of this, I had vague recollections of this scent being a bit on the strong side and a bit "oh no another generic slightly peachy perfume aimed at the young ones". And on first smell it lived up to what I had half-remembered and I moved on and got on with my day.
Of course I had only half-remembered because I hadn't clocked onto the fact that this was Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, and this delightful fragrance snuck up on me in a beautifully soft and yes a bit more peachy and fruity than I would normally go for way, but you know what? it is mid March, spring is in the air and this is a perfect nod to a warmer, sunnier season and I am going to purchase this.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is lovely! But I was expecting more. Donīt get me wrong, I like it. But when I got a sample I fell totally in love with it, so a soon as I could I bought the big bottle. And, well, itīs still great but I guess I love the opening and not so much the drydown. I find it citrus (orange) and fresh, femenine but not too girly. Itīs sweet but I guess itīs not as sexy or as femenine or as complicated as I like them. On the other hand, a litlle goes a long way because the staying power is quite good. I use 6 spritz and usually it lasts the whole day (I have 8 am to 1 am days). I also love the cute bottle with the bow. I guess I love the bottle more than I love the scent. I wouldīnt repurchase because Iīm always searching for new fragances but I recommend it for the summer :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was truly awful. The positive reviews boggle my mind. I was expecting something fresh and lightly floral ... this was a bizarre mix of vanilla w/ clean w/ floral w/ b.o! That's right B.O.! That was the main impression I got. There is some weird stink that this stuff gives off. I let my shopping companion smell it on my arm and she was repulsed!

I love the smell of this perfume, but only when I can actually smell it! It is probably one of my all time favorite fragrances, but it will NOT last on me!! I get compliments within the first 15 minutes or so, but then the scent is long gone. Such a shame because I absolutely love it for the first 15 minutes. I don't know if it is just my chemistry with the fragrance or if it is just the EDT form, but I will not repurchase this until I can find a way to make it last.