Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.5

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

on 5/29/2010 6:28:00 AM

I got this last week for my birthday from one of my best friends and it's such a lovely gift - I've always loved the brand and coveted the adorable bottle. While I was familiar and in love with the original Miss Dior Cherie, I had never tested the new spring/summer version so as soon as I got home, I tried it on. It happened to be a really hot day and I can say that Miss Dior Cherie L'eau is definitely a summer scent - it's clean, fresh and citrusy, perfect for a warm summer day. It's nothing like the original. From the reviews I gather I'm in the minority here, but I do prefer the original which I find to be more feminine and sophisticated. Don't get me wrong though! Miss Dior Cherie L'eau is not your average, generic citrus; the musk gives it depth and a grown-up, feminine dimension. It really is a lovely fragrance that is non-offensive and can be worn at any occasion. Still I would not wear this at night or on a date because it lacks allure... It is not a 'sexy' scent but is very versatile for the day. The bottle I have is 100ml so I don't think I'll be running out any time soon!!

on 4/25/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this scent in a Teen Vogue magazine and instantly fell in love with it. Unlike the original Miss Dior Cherie, it's not grandma-like. The original and the L'eau version are two totally different scents. The L'eau is very fresh and reminds me of springtime. It has a clean, citrus, and a bit of floral scent to it. However, it doesn't last that long for me...maybe 5 hours at most. This scent is a bit too heavy to be worn on a daily basis but it's the perfect scent if you're going out at night. I personally don't wear it often because I think it's a bit "too much" to be used as a signature scent. It's also a bit pricey (got it discounted online ~$60USD for a 3.4oz) so I probably won't be buying it again.

on 9/4/2009 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! I love how when I first spray it on, it has a bit of a 'tang' in the scent but that tang disappears in half an hour and you're just left with this subtly sweet and light floral fragrance. I can't help but sniff my wrists every 10 minutes or so when I wear this perfume (and thus generate weird looks by people). I do that with scents that I love LOL.

I love the bottle design as well. Perfume is the one thing which I consider beautiful packaging a major plus (normally I don't care less about packaging as long as the product is good), and Miss Dior Cherie L'eau certainly scores high in aesthetic beauty.

Recommended for those who love sweet floral scents that are not too overbearing like me.

Popular Fragrances