Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.6

on 3/15/2012 10:40:00 AM

I was mooching around my local department store and decided to have a spritz of this, I had vague recollections of this scent being a bit on the strong side and a bit "oh no another generic slightly peachy perfume aimed at the young ones". And on first smell it lived up to what I had half-remembered and I moved on and got on with my day.
Of course I had only half-remembered because I hadn't clocked onto the fact that this was Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, and this delightful fragrance snuck up on me in a beautifully soft and yes a bit more peachy and fruity than I would normally go for way, but you know what? it is mid March, spring is in the air and this is a perfect nod to a warmer, sunnier season and I am going to purchase this.

on 11/16/2011 2:04:00 PM

This fragrance is my Holy Grail- it is number one on my Christmas wish list!

In Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau, gardenia is wedded to bitter orange, creating the most refreshing and enchanting fragrance. This is the least cloying take on this heady tropical white flower that I have yet come across-

On application of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, my first thought was "WOW...SWEET!", the caramel perhaps, along with the bitter orange. I can immediatley detect the gardenia, which is quite pleasant when mixed with the slightly spicy aroma of the bitter orange as well as the aroma of violets. It's the slight spiciness which separates this fragrance from the slew of generic nice white florals currently permeating the market. I detect the sheer pleasing white musk base shortly after application.

This is a scent made for younger women, yet it's accomplished enough to be worn by a woman of any age. It's got decent sillage yet it's unoffensive and could be worn to work or for almost any occasion. It's a very versatile scent which can be worn with anything from casual wear to formal wear.

Overall I can recommend Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for any woman of any age for any occasion. Perfect.

More on Miss Dior Cherie L'eau:

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau Perfume for Women by Dior
Franois Demachy, head perfumer at Dior at the moment, gave a dazzling spring-like fresh spin to the sweet standby Miss Dior Cherie for the warmer season and gave us a sparkling and distinctive floral scent blended with notes of tangy yet spicy bitter orange on top, gardenia and white musk that aims to sum up the certain 'je ne sais quoi' of the ultimate French girl. Its modern translucence and its lightly dewy feeling make for a refreshing take on green florals, in which lily of the valley and a budding, green gardenia dominate. A very soft, powdery dry-down, fluffy like an air-spun macaroon with green filling, completes the imagery of a young and well-bred Bardot, pouting in mischief.

Notes
Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli.

THE GARDENIA Miss Dior Cherie Leau by Dior is a sparkling, simple mix of gardenia with jasmine, violet and strawberry leaves

on 11/1/2009 6:18:00 AM

I find this grapefruity and a little unisex. It's unusual. Citrusy but not too bright, more complex than you'd expect from a citrus. Nothing like Miss Dior Cherie, I think they wanted to re use the bottle design, and it is a cute bottle. I don't get any musk but I am anosmic to a lot of musks. Shame, cos I love musk!

on 6/2/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this last week and liked the fragrance, but it lasts an hour, tops. When spending $100 for a fragrance, I expect it to last longer than an hour. I returned it. Very disappointed with it.

Popular Fragrances