L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

2.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

omg i thought i was the only one that experience that plasticky feeling!
i had naturally curly hair, and colored ombre as well.
it was really really dry.
it was a watery gel form, seriously its very easy to apply on. not pretty sticky as well, but once it set, it seems to work like some sort of hair gel instead !? my hair just hardens and set. doesnt help with moisturizing as well. but pretty bottle thou, i like how it comes in a pump form.
the shampoo and conditioner actually works pretty well for me so im really disappointed why the leave in conditioner actually fares this way.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a fantastic conditioning product that keeps hair from frizzing.

This product is AMAZING for those of us with curly hair! It keeps the frizz down, controls the curls, and after a few days you notice how much more sleek your hair appears and feels.
After trying various mousses and gels, they left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Creams seemed too greasy. This product is absolutely perfect for mornings after the gym when you need a quick prep before heading to work. As the product air dries it leaves your curls intact, but soft and touchable!!
Love this stuff and hope it hasn't been discontinued! Target and Wegman's both stopped carrying it, so maybe I should stock pile it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not live up to it's name or the claims as a "conditioner", but it still is a great styling product. I followed the directions on the amount to apply (less is better), blow dried my hair; which took way less time, and styled with an iron. It does leave a residue, but washed out fine. I probably would not use if I was going to air-dry my hair.

I've heard amazing things about the shampoos from the l'Oreal Everpure colour-care line so I decided to buy it. The packaging is really nice and convienient - it comes ig a pump bottle and the price was ok. It was 14 aus dollars at Priceline, which is ok for a leave in conditioner. What really made me buy this product is that it was sulfate free and for coloured hair (which I have). So when I went home I washed my hair with the Yes to cucumbers Shampoo and Conditioner, then afterwards I towel dried my hair until it was 50% dry and applied the leave in conditioner to my hair. It had a very serum-like texture and was not sticky, which I liked. However, when my hair dried it felt very chunky, and so I brushed it out and it made my hair feel like a cheap wig. I was disappoited but did not give up, so I gave the product the benefit of the doubt and tried it again 3 days later. Sadly, it made my hair very rough and tangled - my hair is never tangled and always can be brushed at ease.
Overall, not happy with this product andI will definitely not purchase this product again, I have tried better leave in conditioners better than this and cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This just leaves residue in your hair. It doesn't condition at all. Its consistency is gel-like and sticky. It makes your hair dry out. Overall, bad product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I must have gotten an odd bottle or something. I never had this "crunchy" feeling everyone is talking about. I put a dollop in my hand after the shower, ran in through my hair, combed my hair, and went to bed. This morning? My normally frizzy/kinky hair? Is smooth, has texture, and isn't frizzy!

But it's nothing amazingly special, it's like a lot of other leave-in conditioners, so I won't repurchase, but just wanted to let everyone know that not EVERYONE gets that whole dry/crunchy thing.

This was fucking terrible!
Smells crappy and sucked all the moisture and life out of my hair. It made my hair look like it hasn't seen conditioner in it's life! (despite the fact i use it)
I'm glad i only got a sample of this with hair dye cause i'd return this garbage in a heartbeat if i purchased it.

Seriously. it's that bad!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a free sample of this in a box of hair dye a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I got to try it. A quarter-sized amount smoothed through my long, dyed blonde hair leaves it feeling quite soft and smooth. I also find that it makes my naturally curly hair dry a bit straighter than usual, which is great for when I'm planning to straighten it. I don't use this if I want to leave my hair curly, but for straight styles or curling iron, it leaves my hair feeling great. The price is a little steep, but it's a good-sized bottle and you only need a small amount each time; it should last quite a while.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product doesn't do anything for my hair. I prefer using my bedhead leave in conditioner. I don't like this Scent either.