CHANEL Cristalle Eau Verte

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
CHANEL Cristalle Eau Verte

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been a long time wearer of the original Cristalle and was excited to give this a try hoping for a new favorite but I was very disappointed. There is nothing of brightness or juiciness of the original, in fact is just smelled a bit flat and dirty to me.

on 12/26/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The original Cristalle Eau de Toilette is so beautiful, feminine and timeless (original Eau de Parfum not as good as EDT) but this is truly horrible! Smells harsh, chemical and kind of masculine too.

on 11/2/2010 5:31:00 AM

Eau Verte is a flanker I actually love. It's completely different from the original Cristalle . The opening is a gorgeous sharp and almost biting lemon. If you love the lemon in Shalimar then it may appeal to you. As the lemon fades, the greeness comes through- sheer and airy accompanied soon after by a dry down of iris. It's a pretty scent and with enough of a separate personality to own a bottle of it , you already have the original Cristalle perfumer. I love it.

This has got to be one of the freshest scents I have ever tried. Cristalle Verte feels crisp and young. A bit more expensive than other orangy scent, but definitely worth a try. Not has heavy and sophisticated as all other Chanel perfumes, this one is vibrant yet subtle, fresh but not sweet. I always go back to this scent, definitely one of my HG perfume.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

My skin usually holds onto perfumes, but Eau Verte had gone in less than 3 hours. The first hour is lovely - a truly refreshing blend of lemon, bergamot and mandarin with a distinct grassy green note which prevents the scent from becoming too sweet. I can't smell any floral notes at all until the drydown, which is an unremarkable vaguely floral-powdery-musk. Both the edt and edp are by far superior - I love the edp, which is more floral and less bracing than the edt - so I won't be buying this one.

on 4/6/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Delicious and refreshing fragrance. Starts off with a bright lemony citrus and the citrus continues into the heart of the fragrance. A touch of green comes in which adds a slightly grassy effect, then joined by a sweeter floral. I find the heart of the fragrance to be the best - to me it smells like lime with some light floral/green. Dry down has the Chanel vibe to it, with most of the citrus gone. Deliciously green and refreshing with no annoying/jarring notes. Eau Verte smells so much better on me than Cristalle edp. Will want to buy a bottle for summer.