Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte

Filtered by age: 30-35
Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte

4.7

This was an impulse purchase at a duty free shop on the way home from an impulsive trip to Japan. Maybe the scent reminds me of throwing caution to the wind and the summer of being 26. The scent reminds me of late, green, summer nights spent with friends and finding new independence. It is my go-to scent for warmer months and is easily one of my most favorite. My bottle is on its last drop. Truly the only fragrance I have completed in my adult life, one that has reappeared summer after summer. Will I repurchase? Absolutely.

on 2/22/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i just lovvee! its so fresh , femme..and summery...i love the chanel chance..fra. green....but this is much better to me, i like the green chance but this is less musky i think and more brighter....i have 2 bottles!

I'm on my second bottle of Cristalle Eau Verte. I have to say i absolutely adore it! it works magic with my body chemistry. I get why someone finds it masculine because my friend liked it on me so much she sprayed some on her wrist, we both agreed that it smelled like men's cologne on her - musky and woody (weird!).

but on me it smells citrusy at first, which is perfect for Hong Kong summer, after half an hour or so it dries down to a beautiful floral note. The only thing to complain about is the staying power, i have to re-apply during/after lunch. Gotta figure out a way though now that i have the 100ml bottle!

on 11/16/2010 10:59:00 PM

Generally I find Chanel fragrances cloying....I first had a whiff of Cristalle Eau Verte on a friend and asked her what she was wearing, it smelt green and fresh on her. I used a sample spray from the counter to see if it would smell similar on me and I absolutely loved it! Suitable for both day and night use.

on 5/18/2010 11:31:00 PM

See Bath & Body Works White Citrus.

on 4/6/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Delicious and refreshing fragrance. Starts off with a bright lemony citrus and the citrus continues into the heart of the fragrance. A touch of green comes in which adds a slightly grassy effect, then joined by a sweeter floral. I find the heart of the fragrance to be the best - to me it smells like lime with some light floral/green. Dry down has the Chanel vibe to it, with most of the citrus gone. Deliciously green and refreshing with no annoying/jarring notes. Eau Verte smells so much better on me than Cristalle edp. Will want to buy a bottle for summer.

Popular Fragrances