3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Now I really love the texture and Shimmer and color of these tubes however I'm not too much of a fan of the price but it's worth it makes my lips feel moisturized and I love the fact that it doesn't run and it stays and please it's not long-lasting but it's great so I would buy again however it's my favorite but when I want to splurge a little.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Other

2.0

2 years ago

Never understood why people like these. I tried one again recently - pretty sheer color, but fades quickly and I HATE the tube format.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is my favorite. long lasting, good texture. Trying many others - but always come back to these tubes.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

there ok, found it pretty sheer, thick and sticky

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love Juicy Tubes, the colors, the consistancy, the smoothness of the product. They're amazing for lipgloss fanatics like me

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I have the strangest relationship with Juicy Tubes. If I try to wear one over lip balm or lipstick, my lips dry out like crazy. If I wear a Juicy Tube alone, my lips are super soft and healed when it wears off, even if they were chapped and dry to begin with. I sometimes use them as an overnight treatment. For daytime wear, they're sticky and very lasting, which is what I like in a lip gloss. My lips are very pigmented, so every Juicy Tube looks pretty much alike on me: clear, shimmery, sparkly gloss. The only distinction is in the scents, which are tasty: my favorites are Marshmallow Electro and Lychee (which actually smells like pink lemonade) People keep giving me these as gifts, and it takes such a tiny amount to cover my lips. I'll probably die with a drawer full of Juicy Tubes. To put it in meme terms: I don't always wear lip gloss by itself, but when I do, it's a Juicy Tube.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

These are sticky, high gloss with almost no pigment. I got mine as a set in a duty free store and one of the tubes was a bit leaky. The reason why I bought them was strictly nostalgia for high school when I am pretty sure I used something very similar. On me, sticky gloss does stay on. In general I avoid Lancôme and L'Oréal bc of the scent of their products (I make a sometimes exception for mascara)

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

A friend gave me three sample tubes of this gloss and I was hooked. The ones without the glitter last longer imo. I went and bought a full size one for my handbag and I love it. I purchased Shimmer. It has a light, fruity scent and a very mild taste. Almost unnoticeable. I love the staying power. I've GOT to have something on my lips at all times. I've tried a lot of glosses, balms and creams over the years and I think the Juicy Tubes are the best. They are just the right amount of sticky to actually stay on your lips. They are a tad pricy, but I wasted the price of one on several other brands that are sitting around my apartment half used or used once. I've tried Chap Stick, Burts Bees, Carmex, Blistex, Eos, Revlon, Neutrogena, Physicians Formula, Prada and I can't remember what all else. This stuff rocks.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

Glad I found this. I had no luck with MAC Lipglasses or Stila Lip Glazes. I just love Juicy Tubes though. Color is light but not too sheer, shine is perfect, not sticky or tacky in any way and the tube works for me. I will be buying this when my sample runs out! UPDATE: Will not be re-purchasing. I prefer Baby Pink's lip gloss for look and colors.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

4 years ago

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral