Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes
Lancome Juicy Tube in Berry BoldLancome Juicy Tubes

3.4

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 5/7/2017 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These are sticky, high gloss with almost no pigment. I got mine as a set in a duty free store and one of the tubes was a bit leaky. The reason why I bought them was strictly nostalgia for high school when I am pretty sure I used something very similar. On me, sticky gloss does stay on. In general I avoid Lancôme and L'Oréal bc of the scent of their products (I make a sometimes exception for mascara)

on 8/25/2016 12:56:00 AM

A friend gave me three sample tubes of this gloss and I was hooked. The ones without the glitter last longer imo.
I went and bought a full size one for my handbag and I love it. I purchased Shimmer. It has a light, fruity scent and a very mild taste. Almost unnoticeable.
I love the staying power. I've GOT to have something on my lips at all times. I've tried a lot of glosses, balms and creams over the years and I think the Juicy Tubes are the best. They are just the right amount of sticky to actually stay on your lips.
They are a tad pricy, but I wasted the price of one on several other brands that are sitting around my apartment half used or used once. I've tried Chap Stick, Burts Bees, Carmex, Blistex, Eos, Revlon, Neutrogena, Physicians Formula, Prada and I can't remember what all else.
This stuff rocks.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Glad I found this. I had no luck with MAC Lipglasses or Stila Lip Glazes. I just love Juicy Tubes though. Color is light but not too sheer, shine is perfect, not sticky or tacky in any way and the tube works for me. I will be buying this when my sample runs out! UPDATE: Will not be re-purchasing. I prefer Baby Pink's lip gloss for look and colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this as a gift for Christmas. Love the scent. It smells fruity and it looks beautiful on my lips. The only bad thing I have to say it's that it's way too sticky. My hair gets stuck to my lips and it gets a little hard to remove. Overall I love this product.

on 3/19/2016 1:32:00 PM

I always keep this gloss in my purse, it's really hydrating and just the right kind of sticky. I got it in "fraise" shade although it is very very sheer. This gloss is pretty long lasting (thank you stickyness!) And it mells sweet and I love it!

on 2/15/2016 7:13:00 PM

Thick, sticky lipgloss with a very sheer wash of color. There's no real need to own more than one shade, on your lips the colors will all look nearly identical. Not a lip gloss I feel is worth the splurge, go drugstore instead.

Don't understand why they are discontinuing this So the Lancome Counter Lady told me. Out of all the Lancome juicy tube shade Range, Beach Plum Is the Best! The scent of the lipgploss gives me Nostalgia of my Mid Teens whenever i apply it I feel like i never Aged!

Cute packaging and colours but these are just way too sticky for me. I also think they're a little expensive for what it is, I think you could get something at the drug store that's similar but much cheaper. I do like the consistency of them though.

I had a blue one years ago that didn't show up blue on my lips, but the hue made my teeth look super white. That one is one that I might consider repurchasing for an event but that's it.

on 3/8/2016 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are sticky, thick, super glossy and I love them. I have probably owned six or more over the years and they are great for nice sheer colour that really lasts (due to the heaviness of the formula) and great for being able to carry around anywear and reapply easily (no mirror required). I love the glossiness of them, and there are several great colours that are truely MLBB as well as some that are more sheer but look great over a lipstick to help it last and not get too dry. I like a heavy formula b/c I need it to last thru talking, drinking coffee etc at work and I hate dry lips so I need something that will keep them hydrated. I heard somewhere that these are d/c' or going to be.....so sad to hear this.