Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.6

on 8/2/2015 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this BB. It's a classic goes on sort of thick and gray but adapts (some) and covers a lot of flaws I have the new version in the tube, with caviar and gold, so apparently it's less gray and more yellow.. This only comes in one shade is not for everyone, but it happens to work for me NC20. I took off a point because for that. I love it's thick and creamy and has great coverage. Doesn't irritate my skin. On a bad day makes me look like I have good skin. I have dry pale skin with a lot of redness around my nose from SF and dark circles. Large red areas are hard to cover if you are red. I picked this version, because a couple of NC20 people liked it and does not have triclosan (evil anti microbial that is banned many places and can lead to super bugs).. Said to have anti aging and whitening, but that is part is hard to judge. This has been reformulated and is no longer in one of those little cans and the shade is less gray and has some new ingredients. . I liked the cans. I thought the pink one looked like a tiny can of TAB. .Now it comes in gold tube with a nice pump.

I sometimes warm BB creams up on the back on my hand, as the heat melts it and they spread better. Often I justuse fingers and again the heat helps spread them. It will spread evenly. You could use a beauty blender or brush or puff though. This is thick going on and gray, but adapts and has some yellow undertones. The scent is very mild. It's buildable medium very decent coverage.. It makes my raw skin actually feel less irritated. It really covers up the redness, blurs pores. The finish is dewy but not super dewy. I think some combo skin types could wear it. I am dry and it works well for me and holds up to sunscreens. I hate anything that cakes up on me. It looks like makeup and feels like it, but not like heavy makeup.

I use ELDW 1C1, LM Silk in Cream Ivory, , Holilka Petit Moisture BB fits me, Hada Labo BB, Laneige cusion in light and like the forumlations of all those if that helps.

on 4/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

If anyone wants medium coverage and hates cakeyness and NEEDS A NATURAL SKIN APPEARANCE, look no further.
for reference i am NW15

PROS:
-looks 100% natural. I seriously cannot get over how natural this looks on the skin whilst still evening my skintone out.
-medium-ish coverage. won't conceal crazy breakouts or dark spots, but if redness and light scars are your vices, this asian bb cream will knock your socks off
-feels amazing on the skin, truly creaming like skincare
-the finish is glowy-satin, but not overly shiny, and dries to a soft feel, not sticky or tacky if you touch it
-affordable!

CONS:
-you do need quite a bit of this product, a full pump and maybe a half if you blend all the way down your neck
-takes a bit to dry and oxidize
-only comes in one shade.
-only available online in USA Canada etc.

on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

on 9/14/2012 11:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this BB Cream. I'm very fair so in general it isn't very difficult for me to get a color match with asian bb creams, as the goal is generally to achieve a lighter fair look to the face. I really like the texture of this cream, it's definitely thicker but the coverage is good for me, because I tend to have dark marks or uneven spots from acne. It's a little buildable, sometimes I apply a little bit more on spots that could use more coverage. This in conjunction with concealer is amazing. In the summer I set it with a matte translucent powder or even a light dusting of mineral makeup, and I love it. I haven't used liquid foundation since I bought this product months ago. It's that good! Also if I feel like I need more coverage, i will sometimes put a tinted moisturizer first (my skin is on the dry side occasionally) and I find that helps a bit as well. Definitely a staple of mine. Also, the packaging is great, I love that it has a pump so there's not mess or hassle trying to fiddle with a twist off cap or anything like that. Just a half a pump and I smooth it on with my fingers. It's great!

I'll probably repurchase this, though a little goes a long way and I'm not quite sure when that will be.

Just a note that BEWARE if you purchase from Ebay. There are counterfeits floating around. Do yourself a favor, and purchase from a reputable place. Your skin is precious, and god knows what's lurking in the knock-offs. A quick google search should help you identify if your bottle is the real deal or not.

on 8/3/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

um, can we please talk about how amazing this product is? i really bought this bb cream for shits and giggles - i didn't expect much from it, but i basically wanted to say that i had bought a "proper" bb cream, that they're overrated, don't bother with them, etc. but this has actually replaced my foundation for the most part. i bought the gold vip collection bb cream because my skin is pretty dry, and it's meant to be more moisturising.

it comes in a really cute pump actually, and i think it's just fine for every day use but would be a pain to travel with. it comes out really thick/gel-like straight from the pump and unlike other reviewers, i find it too thick to work with straight up so i just mix in some of my moisturiser to thin it out a little. from there it is beautifully blendable. for some reason i always apply this with my fingers (even though i'm usually a damp sponge kind of girl), but i'm going to try it with a buffing brush as well. it has the best finish of any face product i've ever tried - it glows on the skin, sinks in perfectly, and provides a fantastic amount of coverage. i actually can't even figure out how it's possible to have a "your skin but flawless" look while having absolutely no cakiness, dryness, flakiness or greasiness anywhere on the face. just as a small example i discovered the other day: using my normal foundation, i often found that by the end of the day i'd get creases around my mouth and on my forehead from where the foundation had dried my out my skin. with this, i still get the coverage and the natural finish, but it doesn't settle ANYWHERE - i actually find it blurs the skin to some extent (!). i find it weird that some people have called this a sheer coverage product - for me it's a very solid medium (which is perfect).

as others have said, it comes out looking a horrifying grey/beige colour and i was 100% ready to write off the bb cream the second i saw it. but it oxidises to my perfect shade after 5-10 minutes. i'm not sure the extent to which the bb cream can do this - i'm pretty fair, i'm always within the one or two lightest (yellow-based) shades in foundations - but i think it would be able to work for fair to light-medium skinned people. it's a satin to demi-matte finish that's very touchable, but it certainly doesn't look lifeless. it covers redness extremely well. because it's so moisturising, i'm able to take this right up underneath my eyes (which i'm normally not able to do with foundations because it's so dry under there) and it cancels out a lot of the blue tones under there as well. if you've got acne or significant under eye circles, however, this won't cover it up and you'll still need to apply some concealer.

i get the best longevity with this bb cream - as i type, i've been wearing this for over 12 hours and it literally looks as good as it did when i applied it. i find it holds on to blush, face powder, etc better than a normal foundation. i dunno, i can't really say enough about this. i'm in love with the way it looks, the skin care (moisturiser, spf 25, anti-wrinkle, helps with pigmentation/scarring) and generally i would just recommend this to anyone looking to shake things up a bit. i got this on ebay for really cheap ($15 maybe?) but make sure you get the real deal - look for the small white label on the back of the bottle for authenticity.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After a less-than-stellar experience with a western BB cream (Garnier), I started looking for something else which would give me the coverage I wanted (light-medium and invisible) and the benefits I needed (moisture, SPF). After a few hits and misses I decided to go ahead and get Skin79's Super+ Gold Label. I have finicky combination skin (oily everything except for dry flakiness on the sides of my nose) and while I can blot oil or use powder during the day for the oiliness, the flakiness is really hard to tackle (and it looks really bad). This BB cream seems to give me enough moisture to prevent the flakies and while oil control isn't fantastic, blotting once in the afternoon keeps me looking presentable. I wish this stuff had better staying power - I need to touch up in the afternoon if I want to look as good as I did when I left the house - but that's not such a bad idea anyway, since SPF25 will probably not give you considerable protection after 6 hours. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the packaging - I prefer something I can throw into a makeup bag and take with me, and although the pumping mechanism is hygienic, the pump has no cap, allowing dirt and whatnot to enter the (rather large) nozzle when it's in my bag. Thankfully, Skin79 provide a range of smaller sizes - I've got the 25g tube in my makeup bag and the 40g pump bottle at home for my morning routine. I am very happy with this BB cream - it's not without it's flaws (I'd prefer higher SPF and longer staying-power), but considering the comfortable coverage, great moisture, natural look and it hasn't broken me out yet - I have a feeling I'm going to continue coming back to the BB cream regardless of how many I might try in the future. 5 stars for a fantastic product. Yay!

on 3/31/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm new to BB creams but I like this one a lot. I tried a sample and was hooked.
This gold label kind is really easy to blend, it makes my skin soft and flawless. It has slightly more coverage than the pink label but not as much as the orange label.
I read that you want to give BB creams 10-15 minutes to oxidize, and it's definitely true with this one. Since it blends so well, it doesn't look bad on me at first, but it really melts into my skin if I give it some time. There's a slight sheen to this cream (more than the pink label and the orange label but not as much as the diamond kinds) but it's not sparkly and doesn't make me look oily. I wear powder anyway, though.
The first day I wore this, I checked my makeup in my car's rearview mirror (it never lies about bad makeup) and I could not believe how good my skin looked! I haven't used it long enough to see long-term benefits, but I like the SPF and it hasn't made me break out.
I'd recommend this BB cream if you're looking for light/medium, breathable coverage and a slightly dewy look.

on 1/11/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this on ebay and paid the same price I would pay for a regular priced foundation locally. The packaging is very cute and fancy looking and has a pump. The pump is nice, but sometimes it is a little frustrating to use. My main issue is that you can't tell how much you have left, and the bottle? is kind of heavy so you can't judge by weight either. The texture is very thick, which normally I would like but I personally found it really hard to blend. I had to pat it on, otherwise I would blend it out and get no coverage whatsoever. The coverage is very sheer, I got surprised when I read reviews where people thought it had full coverage. It has a very subtle scent, reminescent of sun screen, but it was non irritating and faded shortly after. This BB cream did a good job of brightening and making the skin appear smooth. However it didn't cover redness and it could have done better at covering pores. I had no problem with it leaving a grey cast, and the shade matches well. It does look a little off at first, but matches perfectly if you wait 10 minute or so. My mum also tried this and she is alot darker than me and it matched her too. Which I find interesting as it seemed to reach the BB cream claim that it adapts to skin tone. I have very dry skin and this one is marketed towards drier skin. What I loved was that it made my skin look hydrated and didn't accentuate any flakes or dryness! which is amazing, I can use the moist moisturising serums and creams.. but still have most make up make me look dry. So I really did love that, the finish it also gives off makes me look radiant and healthy. I really did feel like this one nourished my skin and repaired it! It isn't an acne cure, but it prevented potential pimples from forming, and prevented already formed ones from getting any worse. After a few months of using this my skin did become clearer and my whole face looked a bit fresher and smoother. I hadn't experienced this with any other base product before! I wonder if it is that gold and caviar? hmmm either way there was definitely a difference. I also like how this has some SPF and how it sunk into my skin nicely and did not feel sticky! I touched my face and it felt like soft smooth skin! This is so light on the skin and you can't tell you have it on! It doesn't transfer either. It lasts pretty decently, but not a whole day which annoyed me a little bit as I hate my make up fading! The finish is also quite dewy, which I like, but I just need a little dusting of finishing powder so I don't look oily either. So this product sounds nearly perfect.. but the coverage is just not enough for me! This was my first BB cream I had ever tried and since it I have tried more. I really did like it, so I'm sad not to call it HG. My skin is so dry that I have no idea what oily skin is like... but I would say this is good for those with dry, normal and maybe possible combination skin? Who have little redness, scars or blemishes or only get the occasional pimple which could be helped by the BB cream and would like some skin nourishment and a bright, fresh, healthy appearance.

on 11/27/2011 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has got to be the best product I have ever bought! Where to begin...First off I bought this product because I wanted to try something close to a tinted moisturizer because I have really dry and sensitive skin so any foundation that I applied made my skin look even worst (ie dry, flaky and rough). So because of the great reviews I went ahead and got this.

First month of use:

1. It takes literally 10 mins to do my face in the morning and if you have to be up at 6:30 am like me to go to work, this saves you time to either sleep in some more or focus more on your eye makeup or hair.
2. If I'm going to work or going out I'll put this on and then put powder on top just to give it that airbrushed look but if I'm just going grocery shopping I'll just put it on and bolt out the door and it still looks amazing.
3. Since I get flaky skin, I'm always afraid to put anything on my face that will accentuate this, but this product somehow makes my skin not look flaky anymore which is awesome!

After 2 months of use:

1. My skin does not flake at all anymore! It truly is amazing how it restored my skin to the way it used to be.
2. I've noticed that whenever I get blemishes now, this product helps with scarring because my skin will usually stay a little pinkish even after the blemish is gone but with this product it goes away rather quickly meaning less chances of scarring.
3. For some reason I really think this product helps even out your skin tone. When I first started using it you could tell where exactly my skin is lighter (or darker) than other places but now I feel like it's all more of less even..I'm either getting a tan in the middle of fall or it's this product.
4. I know the product states that it helps with wrinkles but I haven't really seen it do much in that sense. Maybe after using it for several months I'll be able to tell but so far no changes in that aspect.

Overall, best product out there! I have proceeded to get rid of any foundations that I have used in the past. I highly doubt there's another product better than this (and as inexpensive as well) out there at least for my skin type.

on 10/13/2010 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my second bb cream and I have to say I like it even more than the skinfood one. I bought a few bb creams on ebay, all for really cheap prices, because I was afraid that not all the colors would match my skin tone. I have to say that until now I was really lucky because all of them match really well. this one has a bit more of a grey undertone, but it looks still super natural on my face. the coverage is much better than the skinfood bb cream, and also the texture is great. it works really well for dry/combination skin. it gives a nice moisturizing effect without being too thick. the texture is not powdery and the coverage is really good. my skin looks glowy and healthy. I also LOVE the packaging, great for traveling and also really pretty. I will definetly repurchase in the future.