Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

I really, REALLY wanted to love this! With all the hype around it, I had big hopes of replacing my No.7 BB Cream.

Packaging makes it look a bit cheap/tacky from the first off, and I wasn't keen on the pump application or knowing how much you have left.

It applies an almost greyish colour, providing a light coverage. It made me look washed out and ill, it didn't last all that long at all either.

With all the BB creams out there, I don't see the attraction to this at all. Really disappointed!

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

To Read all 324 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bb cream!! It had great coverage and feels weightless. Literally the only reason I took a lippie off is that I wish it came in other shades but I'm very fair and I can make the one shade work for me. This blurs my pores and has replaced my foundation. I love that it has spf and skin care ingredients in it. To make it last longer I just set with powder. Love love love it

on 3/26/2016 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and would say it is the closest to hg I have found so far in the arena of bb cream and foundation. The consistency is quite thick, I've used my fingers, a flat brush and some other foundation brush that I don't know the name of (kind of long, pretty thin and tapers at the top to a curved point) with success though I prefer my fingers or the flathead as they spread more evenly. I've tried using it with a damp blending sponge which I didn't particularly like as it spreads the product too thin.

Coverage wise this stuff works pretty well, I'd say with one layer it is somewhere between light and medium and after a second application a good medium. It covers redness and evens skin tone well, does a good job disguising spots- they are a lot less visible and far less red but you can still see them a bit which I can deal with (have all sorts of problems using dedicated spot concealers so I skip that). The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's only available in one shade. Although it does match me extremely well (I'm NC15 if not lighter/whiter, think casper), I think it leaves me looking a bit washed out so I top it off with some coloured mineral powder and a bit of bronzer just so I look alive. I'd tag this as more of a base/primer than a bb cream that you can just smack on and leave the house with, though I do do this very occasionally if I'm just popping to the shop or having a cba day.

Packaging, oh the packaging. I had problems with the pump from the start and after a while disaster struck. Inside the gold outer shell there is a white container with a top that the gold bevel and pump sit on top of. Somehow, the product when pumped began to leak out inside the interior white top and the pump failed completely. Now I have to leave the packaging dismantled, screw the top off and take some product off the pump pipe itself in order to get any use of it. Really wish Skin79 would do something about this as I lost a decent amount of product in the aftermath, having to use a small spoon to decant the spillage back into the container.

The product smells quite strongly of spf and it's kind of florally? Not too offensive but not the best smell, kind of like a pensioner left in the sun slathered in Lancaster or something.

It feels nice on the skin, not greasy or too heavy though I am a little skeptical of the whole caviar thing. I would probably buy this again but I would prefer to find something a bit more readily available as I have to hunt eBay for a UK seller as ain't nobody got time to be waiting for this stuff to ship from Korea.

UPDATE

I have since ordered another bottle of this on which the pump has not yet failed so fingers crossed. Still really happy with it but I am trying new things purely because i don't like having to layer bronzer on top to give colour, still recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Note: I use the new formula, the one with SPF 30.

5+ stars! This stuff is amazing! I was using mineral powder before but after starting a drying regimen I was forced to find something else. And man, did I find it! I am sorry for the unopened powder box I am afraid will not be used in the future because I don't think I'm going back. I have very light skin so it's a little bit dark for me but it blends well and you can't tell in the end because of the light particles. And talking of the light particles, this is great as an under-eye concealer too, much better than regular concealer. It's not because of the thickness, it's because of the way it reflects light. The entire skin is smoothed out and you look photoshopped, even with an uneven skin tone like mine. I can still see that there's something on my face though, but it's because my skin is so dry.

By far my favourite BB Cream. I have very light/fair skin and it blends with my skin tone very well. Perfect if your after a light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.