Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

on 6/9/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this stuff. I have three bb creams and by far this one is the one i reach for the most and is the most inexpensive. This holds up; a 2 hour sweaty workout outside and it does not break up or flake. The color is superb, it is less ashy than the Legere, but slightly pinker than the Dr. Jart, but does warm up to a color slightly lighter than the Legere does, which i like. I am Asian NC25 and i like to be lighter in complexion on my face because it looks brighter and happier. When i am too dark i look sad and dirty. The quantity they give you for such a low price is also outstanding. I can not rave on and on more about a product; i did not expect it to be perfect because of the low cost. I try to pay the most for cosmetics, but still find it too frivilous to spend exorbent amounts on this, because my skin does look good now and i use Retin-A, which helps a lot.
I love this product and def recommend it to all. dont think you have to spend a bunch to get good stuff (for example mascara from the drugstore is exactly the same, i will NEVER buy from the department stores again)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't expecting too much from this BB cream because of some videos I'd seen on youtube reviewing it. No one was slating it, but no one seemed to be that happy with it either...I thought I'd ty it out anyway.

Packaging-wise, it's nothing special. Yeah, it looks quite nice, but I don't think it's practical. There is no lid/cover for it, so if you put this in your bag for example, chances are that this will leak everywhere.

This claims to have whitening & wrinkle improvement properties, along with SPF 25 PA++. This is the gold version, which is supposed to be the more moisturizing one (there is a pink one which is said to be for more oily/combo skin). My skin is normal-combo (sometimes oily on the t zone) and this one works fine for me. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth, and I think it provides some hydration too.

In terms of texture, it's pretty liquidy but not runny. It spreads on my skin easily and doesn't cake or get patchy at all, even when I layer it. There is a slight scent to it, but it's not overpowering. The colour when squeezed out the tube looks like a beige/grey colour, but once on the skin for several minutes it looks a bit more natural. It gives me a slightly grey cast, but that soon fades and just gives me a lighter, brighter look. I'm an NC30 and the shade is okay for me.

I have some small blemishes and this does not cover them well. If you want coverage, do not get this BB cream! It's very sheer...I think the only thing this serves good at is evening out the skintone. You can't tell I'm wearing anything when I have this on - it just looks like my skin. Also, if you are darker than an NC30 I don't think this will work for you. I haven't noticed any breakouts or irritation from this product. I don't have to set this with powder - it doesn't oil up on me. It lasts all day without touch ups.

Overall it's a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as the low SPF and virtually no coverage do not float my boat.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW (a) TEXTURE much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

on 7/20/2013 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Works well for me as a tinted moisturizer. Pro: great SPF, color blends well (NC20), lasts all day. Cons: little coverage, kind of hard to blend. Great price!

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

on 10/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I'd repurchase this. I like it. I really do. The coverage is fairly decent; my acne scars are disguised, not totally, but enough to not be noticeable. I love how it smells; it has a perfume-like scent that's not overpowering at all. Texture is okay; not moisturizing, so you do have to definitely moisturize before putting this on. The packaging, I think, is cute. HOWEVER much to my dismay, this breaks me out. After wearing this bb cream for an entire day, the next morning I woke up to four pimples in odd places on my face.
Oh but I just love how my skin looks when I wear this though... Ahh what a shame.

on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

on 4/29/2013 5:58:00 PM

This is a great bb cream. It has spf, moisture, and a light buildable coverage. It also claims to have wrinkle improvement and skin whitening propertys, but I haven't seen much of that in the few months I've been using this. It does have a bit of moisture, but I'd still recommend using a moisturiser underneath this. I really do like this BB cream, it hasn't broken me out, and even though it looks kind of greyish, it oxidizes to my skin tone perfectly. The reason I took off 2 lippies was the packaging and the coverage.

The coverage is pretty light, and I wish it was a bit fuller, but BB creams are supposed to be more light weight. That's not why I took off a lippy. It did not work with my concealers. AT ALL! Whenever i used my undereye concealer (rimmel match perfection), it woukd kind of crease up, and wouldn't let me blend the concealer in. It just sat there like creasy panda eyes. The second lippy got revoked because my pump broke. I didn't even drop it or anything! Itjust pumped out less and less product each time, until it just stopped. I tried to see if it was clogged or something by opening up the bottle (use a bobby pin to push the little hole at the bottom of the bottle. It should just pop up), but the flat little pump thing seemed fine. I'm pretty upset by this cuz I still have A LOT of product left in the bottle, that I now have to get out with a finger or something. So not sanitary:(.

I got mine off prettyandcute.com. I heard a lot of people got theirs off ebay, and there's a lot of fakes there. A few ways to check if you got the right one is if the BB cream is kind of greyish when you pump it out, and if there's a little code at the bottom of the bottle. Also, open up the bottle, and the pump inside shouldn't be a long straw, like in the spray bottles. It should be more flat and small.

Hope i helped and good luck with your BB cream. Try not to break it 'sigh'

on 4/21/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This stuff has blown me away! It's the most perfect match for my NW20 skin I've ever used. But it's not only that - it blends superbly. No tidemarks on the nose, no pooling in pores....I mean you really can just slap this stuff on any old way and it seems to sit perfectly. Actually, the finish is so diffuse and soft it actually seems to minimise the appearance of pores! The coverage is fairly light at first but you can build it up so easily. I double it up under the eyes to get a bit more coverage for my dark circles.

CONS? Not a whole lot, tbh. I can't imagine anyone darker than me could use it though. And even with a great shade match it's still covering everything like a foundation - in other words, you become kinda uni-shade. I have to use a cream blusher so I don't look too pale on my cheeks.

But I can't think of anything else - this totally replaces MAC F&B for me as a light foundation. By the way, I trialled the Pink one on one side of my face and the Gold on the other - I honestly couldn't see any difference. Some ppl say the Pink is matte compared to this but they're both fairly satin finished to my eyes. But I ordered full size in the Gold as I'm late thirties and this one seems more recommended for my age.

Best 6 on Ebay I ever spent!!!