Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 25-29
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 10/27/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product. I tried it on and off in spurts over the last 6 months, so this isn't some "I tried it for a week!" review.

No matter the season I couldn't get it work for me. Lately, I had ran out of my HG bb, but had this so I used it. Then, I remembered why I stopped. Sadly, this formula flares up my general and cystic acne. I have about 5 big red dots on my face.

The coverage is quick thick but not too heavy, blends/adjusts into my skin tone, and does a good job of hiding imperfections. However, Skin79's VIP Gold doesn't last long, even with powder. Within a few hours the spots reappear. While it's initial coverage is great, sometimes if my skin is dry it has a tendency to accentuate patches.

This product seems to really sit into the skin so I'd caution the acne prone. Washing my face couldn't seem to prevent the irritations this product ended up causing me.

I really, REALLY wanted to love this! With all the hype around it, I had big hopes of replacing my No.7 BB Cream.

Packaging makes it look a bit cheap/tacky from the first off, and I wasn't keen on the pump application or knowing how much you have left.

It applies an almost greyish colour, providing a light coverage. It made me look washed out and ill, it didn't last all that long at all either.

With all the BB creams out there, I don't see the attraction to this at all. Really disappointed!

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bb cream!! It had great coverage and feels weightless. Literally the only reason I took a lippie off is that I wish it came in other shades but I'm very fair and I can make the one shade work for me. This blurs my pores and has replaced my foundation. I love that it has spf and skin care ingredients in it. To make it last longer I just set with powder. Love love love it

on 3/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

So... i was in love with this product, but it broke my heart (and broke out my skin). I haven't ordered the whole product, just samples. One sample was enough for 2 days. Very little amount goes a long way! The color is just perfect for me, the best fit i have ever found (i'm very pale, olive-yellow). As i'm not a morning person, i loved that just pushed a bit product on my hand, smudge a bit, then just spread it on my face (no risk of discovering a big fat brush trace on my nose after a meeting). I fixed it with a shitty powder, but i could go to surgeries (holding patients' limbs, stand for 2 hours), and at the end of the day i still looked flawless! But... i have a very sensitive skin. I got a couple of big, ugly pimples. So... i guess i'll save the rest of the samples for special occasions, when i have to look perfect... sigh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my summer Bb cream. It is a bit too dark for me under normal circumstances. I like the texture a lot and it blends excellently. A little goes A LONG way though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by the number of positive reviews. I used it once and never again because it was significantly darker than my skin color and therefore unusable. I do recall appreciating the dewy finish and fairly impactful coverage, but I was disappointed that the shade was darker than described by others. (In fact, after just Google Image searching the product, seemingly comparably fair-skinned women are able to use this product, so I am confused.)

I don't remember this product causing more than several clogged pores, but I don't think I would give this another try. Facial product testing is risky, and I don't feel this product warrants a second chance. I am storing it until I find someone who can use it.

on 2/1/2015 3:09:00 PM

This product has been consistently great for me and my combo skin.

It's hydrating and doesn't highlight any flakiness (provided my skin is adequately moisturized). It has relatively good coverage and provides a great dewy finish. I love the rich texture of the cream.

The finish might not be for everyone, but as the days goes on, a few blots in my t-zone and my skin looks healthy and glowy.

I haven't experienced any major breakouts/pimples with this product.

The packaging is a little clunky, but I remove the outer shell to reduce bulk.

I have gone through about 3 bottles and I have several backups ready. Will definitely repurchase.

I remember when the Korean BB Cream started. I ordered my first & only one from Amazon. I wanted to love it. I really did. It did HELP my skin because it was a bit hydrating and it had that "blur" effect with my pores. Although it had a HORRIBLE gray tint once it oxidized on my skin, it looked like a face mask. They don't offer many colors at all. The one major plus was that it was super cheap. Stay away from this unless you're very pale and this doesn't make you look like a corpse.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.